Hold your BTC private key. Block 501451 we are all getting free money

hold your BTC private key. Block 501451 we are all getting free money.

nobody wants segwit2xCoin

The satoshi nakamoto coins is what really activates my almonds though... I'd really like to know a little more about it. the website is so fucking cryptic, no pun intended. and will these satoshi coins hold more value because they are the nakamoto coins? I mean c'mon, what the fuck are we to expect?????

nobody wants it correct. But exchange the fork coin for more BTC user.

If I hold btc in bittrex do I get free monies ?

if the real satoshi where to make another coin it would better than sex.

I would get them off an exchange. You dont have your private keys, you dont own your btc. Exchanges are not required to give out forked coins. Segwit2x Futures now at 934$

I was given a hefty amount of BCH for xmas by parents this year. Should I sell for BTC?

>deflationary currency
>totally immutable

What is the exact time the fork will happen?

Wait till Bcash gets above .2 Satoshi then sell

bittrex has stolen all forks except gold and cash

how the fuck do i get my coins lads

Guys do you realize bitcoin went up $3000 for a coin worth 0.04 bitcoin?

new s uis breews

Take your diazepam.

Will Roger Ver honor his word and trade 3000 of his Bitcoin for 3000 of Segwit2x?

$1 104 now on yobit lol

and were back to forking kek, btc is looking more and more like a joke

40 hours to go

I have reached withdrawal limit on bittrex, what do I do biz!??!

Wait.

its a scam segwit coin some faggots just named it that its not being done by the newyork agreement poeple

Upgrade withdraw amount. Send them name/id/selfie..bittrex is very fast. I got mine done less than 3 hours

We're generating bilions of dollars of market cap out of thin air.

I don't know how this could end well.

So what? The bitfinex s2x futures are for this fork. Also, it does not matter who does it because crypto currencies are decentralized, don't you remember?

You guys are focused on the wrong fork. Buy ZClassic right fucking now. Go see what’s already happened to the price

>futures of a dead fork
fucking really

bitfinex said in Nov they will pay out the b2x. Do you think this is still the case?

Actually your focus should be on SBTC Super Bitcoin since it has a working wallet and is trading at $300 currently

dont trust anybody with your btc. How long have you been in crypto?

Probably not since it's not the same fork

>I was given a hefty amount of BCH for xmas by parents this year.

The Veeky Forumsraelis are procreating. Mother of god...

Following since 2009, holder since 2013, I know the trade-offs between having money on an exchange and storing on paper wallet.

Although I only have $3k in crypto on exchange at the moment and desu I trust an exchange to hold my private keys more than I trust myself. My life is quite chaotic.

> I lost 0.2 BTC in 2015 due to improper storing of paper wallet

nobody and i mean nobody was following bitcoin in 2009 nice larp though

Binance has been really good about giving out Bitcoin fork coins (even the total shitcoin ones that aren't functional to withdraw yet)

no ledger nano user?

cant get onto coinbase rn if do i have time tomorrow or not?

I seriously doubt coinbase will withdraw your coins. My friend withdrew from coinbase yesterday and it's still pending...

True, me too.

I followed it for a week or two :( It was cool, but I was young and poor so there was nothing I could do about it.

except mine 100 a day from a 2002 laptop

I was a good catholic boy and didn't want to use my parents power :(

Slightly exaggerated income though...

My father was a subscribed to the cryptography mailing list. He read the paper released in 2009 and explained it to me. I found it pretty interesting (had been reading sci fi books where digital assets were a thing; obviously not a decentralised architecture but pretty interesting stuff)

If I hold BTC in my ledger nano s, how will I send the segwit2x?

*2008, but I think he read it or explained it to me, after reading it a year earlier, in 2009

If I have some BTC on coinbase, how will I recieve B2X? Will I receive a cash equivalent? Wouldn't coinbase have to support B2X like BCH in order to access these funds? Should I transfer my BTC to binance?

Sorry for the ignorance, thanks!

stick it on binance to get it instantly. coinbase might give you it eventually, might take months

Ledger nano s might have support for segwit if not you still have your private key you can upload to another wallet and retrieve your coins that way.
It doesn't look like Coinbase will support segwit. You need to have ownership of your coins, don't trust a exchange to hold especially when you don't know they'll support the fork. Transfer to blockchain were you own the private keys yourself.

I have btc on gdax. Will I get b2x?

Oh right, thanks. Have this knitted santa as a token of my gratitude

they were going to support it back in november but it never happened, I can't find anything else that says they'll support it today. Best course of action is to have ownership of the private key yourself. Then you can take that wallet private key and upload it to a wallet that supports segwit2x in the future, even if your coins are transferred your bitcoins to another address, that old private key will still have the coins on them as long as you held before the fork.

binance support every fork, it's worth noting.

This shit is so dumb. So every crypto holder in the world jumps into BTC for an hour and magically gets free money? Lmao.

just like bcash

This person is correct.

Yeah, also retarded.

no you dingus we are pumping money into it

fuck outta here with that shitcoin

Bittrex said they were going to supply the seg fork to all coins on the exchange.

>So every crypto holder in the world jumps into BTC for an hour and magically gets free money? Lmao.

Have you never heard of a stock split or dividend?

Yes, in theory this is possible. But realistically, just like a stock price post dividend or splits, the price corrects to basically account for the secondary in a neutral sense. Split coin futures valued at $900? Expect the price to dip by $900 before you sell out of BTC.

except bitcoin itself isn't splitting. this is nothing like stocks

>this is nothing like stocks

No, it pretty much it is.

You start with 1 share of BTC, and end up with with 1 share of BTC and 1 share of whatever the fuck else.

Realistically, before you can sell out of your BTC, it will go down by whatever the market price of your new share is.

Companies do this with stock when they spin off as other publicly listed companies. You wind up with shares in more than one company, but you don't magically get money, since the first company's price goes down by the expected value of the 2nd, same here.

I had the same thinking process when bcash was being forked. surely with another coin being forked worth thousands of dollars will bring the actually bitcoin price down. and then it skyrocketed to 10k without stopping

>give them your Private key

Dafuq? What if they walk away with your coins?

It's only a short term blip that makes it neutral. I think on Aug 1st for BCash BTC went from like 2900 to 2600, so the market felt BCash was worth around $300, fast forward 5 months, BTC is worth 6x as much and BCash is 9x as much.

Same when Hewlett-Packard split, they started at like $16 & $4? Now the split companies are like $21 and $14 I think, Too lazy to look, but at the instant of the split, you won't magically make money. In the long run both assets might grow in value independently.

They aren't linked in a zero sum fashion for eternity, but around the instant of the split, they should be, otherwise the market isn't really being efficient.

Now you know why they say hodl and never to sell. What idiot wants micro transactions when they can get these sweet sweet dividends, assuming it’s legit and they don’t steal your btc

Honestly I just ignore the Bitcoin family.

using binance and exodus will I be fine bois? pls hold my hand

binance should be good to hold. its always best to hold your private keys during a fork though

>Hey guys buy high
Everytime Veeky Forums
why do you fall for this pajeet schemes?

>normalfags try to move their $1000 investment out of coinbase for fork coins for the low low cost of $70
>unfortunately they just heard about this yesterday from Facebook and now by the time the funds arrive to a wallet they missed the snapshot
>AAAAAAAA.jpg
>decide it's a bummer that missed the 2x coins but later are relieved they were completely useless as everyone dumped not only their forked coins but the stolen Satoshi coins as well dropping the price 95%
>mostly upset about the 19% gain you're now required to get back to your $1000 investment
>time goes on and bitcoin has fallen 40% since the fork! Everyone moved back into alts
>you heard on MSNBC today you heard that Bitcoin Cash had risen by 150%
>everyone on the program is smiling and discussing the white paper, analysts on the show explaining they expect 500MB to be the norm by 2020
>you don't know what any of this means but you rush your BTC back to coin base to sell for BCH
>after another paying $40 to send your BTC (price has gone down, cost is same in sats) your transaction gets dropped by the 400k meempool
>you start to cry it's been a week, but you can finally attempt to resend your BTC
>you dont even give a shit about the fee anymore you just press max amount and scream at your computer
>after finally getting your bitcoin onto coinbase the price has fallen another 15%
>you convert your now $450 with of BTC into BCH at ATH
>immediately corrects 30%
>you panic and sell for $300 USD
>you feel defeated and sad, just need a sure thing crypto isn't for you at least directly
>find a video on YT talking about this amazing investment opportunity called "bitconnect"

Reading this got me rock hard.

Has it happened yet, does bittrex give it out?

10/10.

Retarded brainlet here at least my hold strat isn't costing me anything hehehe

I don't even care for BCH but this would make me so happy. Fuck Blockstream and fuck Core apologists.

Are there even any wallets that support b2x? How will I even access them?

Want to know this as well. They got replay protection or nah?

Print a paper wallet. Wait for guides on how to unlock your SW2x coins via private key.

Word, hopefully wallets will be available day of and exchanges.

Bittrex's complete silence regarding B2X makes me believe that they're not going to list the fork.
Does binance give you the fork + bonus coins?