Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1671: Lisa Needs Braces Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-2337
youtube.com/watch?v=A8yjNbcKkNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST!

I am a moron, oops.

How do your Companions know when you're under a mind-affecting drawback?

What's your best/favourite alt-form, jumpers?
(SAO mixed forms included)

we discuss that kind of thing when we go through the episode treatment together,before we finalize the draft and we feed the completed build into the slot and the big red button.

Bio and Anti-Bio Particles to produce our own teams of Bio Men please.

they just notice through conversation.

Already there my good man.

>best altform: my current mixed altform with forms from all kinds of races etc

>favourite: martian (DC). Just because they have such an amazing powerset.
I have more powerful once, but i feel comfy in martian skin

Kill six billion demons
Wht 97.6
Lethyx
Devil
Book keeper
Cigar chomper free
Fanfiction writer 900
Imagination 800
Black speech free
Holy thorn knight 400
Ebon devil 200
Demiurge -300
The Art of lying to the face of god -600

Items
Wide brimmed hat free
Mask free
Paper people free
Palace free

Drawbacks
Pursued -400
Become a farmer -300
Target of the thorns 0

RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY FROM EVERYONE, then catch demons and kill them one by one adding them to my court of bell till I can flood the others with them to avoid hassle.

What a lovely language?

A perk for making sure there are at least a few survivors if an organisation you lead/are a part of is destroyed, much like how EAGLE was destroyed yet there were survivors who formed the Secret Squadron Gorenger. Speaking of, if there could be a villain perk for thoroughly destroying your enemies in a similar manner, that'd be great.

I am partial to my human looking final form.

But I also am partial to my hydra and FUCK WHATIS THAT ITS LIKE GEIGER FUCKED A GIANT SQUID WHY ARE THERE BONES GROWING OUT OF THE FLOOR!? form

first of all nice trips second of all we need escape perks for the villains! hideaways heroes Can't get to and monster making equipment and abilities

I like it as well.

My favourite form? It's a tie between my Divine Dragon form from Fire Emblem Archanea and my Blue Eyes White Dragon form from Shadow Realm.

my Roidmude form oddly enough

Those are good ones, thanks for the ideas. I'll see what I can do with that.

I basically I have two forms: My main form, and my monkey form.
I've basically tweaked the Saiyan Oozaru form over time to have bone spines, based off of my Kaguya ability, instead of fur. I can also shift into it at any size instead of having only the "fucking huge" size.

They way they talk reminds me of this SCP.
scp-wiki.net/scp-2337

Jumpers, if you were a character in a fighting game, what would be your intro taunt, fighting style, special attack, etc...?

It's usually incredibly obvious that I'm going through one.
Zephyr's favorite altform is a t-rex moth bear thing. Nothing more satisfying to eat than crunchy mooks.

Adventurer's Nika's a pretty powerful shapeshifter, but their favorite form is something like this but with pink hair and red eyes.

Dental plan

I rather like it, and he lives off of gummy worms he calls stranglefruits. Neat.

My favorite? My completely normal human form. Pay no attention to the moonsilver tattoos or the serpentine eyes.

My best? I'm a Blacklight Norn Queen Dragon Heartless. This is, in fact, my Final Form.

Anyone know some good pets to pick up?

One of the Green Lantern Jumps has Hope Corgi! Kamigawa has the Moth Stables, Avatar The Last Airbender has animal hybrids so pick up a squirrel-fox, Pokemon Conquest gives you a pokebuddy too!

I just realized we were supposed to be thread 1700 last time and now I cannot help but feel like we went back in time.

I'm quite fond of my pet Chupacabra from Red Dead Undead nightmare. There are some other supernatural pets on offer there.

>Pupa Pup (SimAnt)
>Friendbringers (Worm)
>the Aura-enabled pet (RWBY)
>the Bydo-cat (R-Type)
>the tiny Varelsi (Battleborn)
>be an Elf in Dragonlance, get pet gryphon
>get the dragon egg in ASoIaF
>get Best Horse in LOTR
>get Meeko in Skyrim

>the Bydo-cat (R-Type)
Also a good daughteru.

ASoIaF has a broad pet option as well.

I just got thirty or so in Kakegurui. They're all really cute, especially when they complain.
"I'm not wearing that in public! Nor in private before you ask!
"No Sir, I'm not okay with organ rentals"
"My EYES! THAT'S NOT A COLOURRRrrrr.... [intense screaming follows for several minutes]"
Absolute cuties, I must say

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You should have known better than to get her in the habit of playing catch with moons, Heavens.

Yes, much like that

Having flashbacks, there?

I've got a question for y'all: how do you guys think being the aristoteles of the sun (angel notes) would mesh with Sunshine (nanatsu no taizai)? i kinda like the idea that just being near escanor super powers him up.

Not everyone is as irresponsible as you, moonslayer.

There's a reason I don't play science Jumpers anymore. Just imagine my usual short-sighted decisions and impulsiveness but WITH JUMPER SCIENCE.

Intro Taunt:
>WRYYYYYY!
>All your little tricks are USELESS against me!
>I'll rip you to shreds!
>You couldn't beat me in a hundred years!
>I'll show you the power that will rule the World!

Fighting Style:
>Basically a mix of DIO and Bowser's fighting styles, except unlike DIO I haven't forgotten my vampire powers.

Special Move:
>Freezing my enemy with vampire ice powers, then melting them with fire breath
>Hurling knives at my enemy and then smashing into them with my shell whether they get hit or not
>Tearing into them with my claws before blasting them with Space Ripper Stingy Eyes
>Stopping time and smashing my opponent with a Road Roller

I don't think it would interact at all. You're not the sun, you're a being that lives on the sun and has been chosen as its champion. You might as well ask if Superman being around Escanor would power him up, since he's got all that solar energy stored in his cells.

Jumpers, what did you do in Exalted Lunars?

but part of the description for aristoteles also has the part about: 'You also emit a constant field of reality changing force around your body. This impresses the landscape of your home world on the area around you'

Is SMTAnon around?

The twist.

Haven't been there, how long should I wait?

Now if you were a Solar Exalt with the Rising Sun Soul charm, your anima banner is real sunlight.

Oh, you're right, I had forgotten about that. Then no, it still wouldn't empower Escanor, because he'd be too busy dying from the sea of thermonuclear plasma you drowned him in, you monster.

You should look at the real planet Mercury, then look at ORT's crystal valley.
Just because we on earth see "Fiery orb of fiery death and sunlight" doesn't mean that's what the natives experience.

It's 1701, you stupid fucks.

>we're almost at 2000 threads
How the fuck have we lasted this long.

Draenei. They look great collared, they're loyal, and you can teach them all kinds of neat tricks.

please, i would control it to just around me. he wouldn't die from any plasma.... he'd die from radiation poisoning a year or so later.

Overindulgence.

I think it's mostly inertia at this point.

Spent most of the jump being out done by an aggressively helpful Solar waifu, had difficulty staying mad at her for constantly rendering most of my work redundant. Except for that one time while repairing my manse city when she plated everything gold, this place is supposed to be Moon themed baka Solar!

French toast.

Hi.

A propriety blend of creativity, autism, spite, wonder, fun, and an inability to talk to anyone else about the weird shit that our collective imaginations churn out.

I can go get you a toasted french again if you want.
I'm pretty sure France surrendered the moment I looked at them anyway.

Texting our Senseis also helps.

>toasted french
DAMN IT BILLY, WE TALKED ABOUT THIS.

THIS IS WHAT HE WANTS, NOT A TOASTED FRENCH.

So, did the guy who was making the Watchmen jump just die?

>Can you buy more than one of the Xenomorph subspecies?
No, but the Heavy variant would permit "a slightly faster praetorian".
Not sure if I should permit varients on the Queen.

>Does the Princess and her brood obey my physic/pheromonal commands if I'm a Queen too?
No. As stated under the Queen description, though I should make that clearer, each Queen controls their own brood, and the Princess is a Queen in her own right.

Cloaking devices are a function of the wrist-comp, but I will make that clearer.

>If I have a "company/corporation" item from elsewhere, can I choose to be the head of that for Company Man?
Absolutely.

>I don't lose any powers during the chestbuster embryo part, right?
Uh, technically not, but you might not be able to use them if they require body parts you don't have. Being a speedster is great, but you don't have the ability to move. Being made of Bardamium is neat, but that doesn't stop them extracting you in one piece. Etc.

Dear lord this looks disgusting.

No waifumorphs?

I already put in the princess what more do you want.

We're already in hell, user.

That is not a good angle, it looks like steaks piled on top of one another and bananas thrown on top for no reason.

I'm guessing they want something that doesn't decide you're lunch or a hatchery if you're not currently a xenomorph.

Maybe he wants a harem of them?

I'm going to ask EMIYA to make this for me.

Didn't some absolute madman claim Wadanohara recently?

Sexy xenomophs.

It was me.

Shark fin soup will soon be on the menu.

Intro Taunt:
So you've made it this far, impressive

Fighting Style:
Apocalypse+Peacock+Pic related+mike haggar

Special Move:

>open up my faceplate spewing forth a powerful destructive beam of divine energy

>hi speed divine words

>drill cuff slash

>Grindhouse critical kick!

>infinite stun lock Circle combo

> Vulcan Fire!

>Full-body tackle

> Sky high spiral slam!

>hyper cast off relativistic roundhouse kick

>deactivate my driver belt, Shifting Position from background to foreground turning into My war form thus the switching Out my move set.

> Rip off one of my own still living cybernetic heads throwing it directly at them Where it will continue to assault them.

>orbital railgun target paint

>50 Fold double hand crusher!

>microwave field!

> 100 middle finger missile Circus!

>Abyssal Fighter launch!

> Throw the mother into the sun

>living lava body slam!

>bio-weapon bad breath blast!

>Body hold them then turn into a solid blackhole of Equivalent volume and shape

i remember there was something about a stargate atlantis jump being made a fair while ago. did this fall through or is it still a WIP?

Dark Souls has doggos!

They're cute, fluffy, loyal, wield claymores to tear your enemies apart. and are incredibly good at hugs.

Have a capstone item outline, gents.

Parallel Room [600 - Discount for Future Warrior] - This is a customized chamber designed similarly to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. While it lacks the full time dilation of the original, only turning one hour outside into four inside, it has another function - the interior of the chamber can accurately simulate any environment or opponent you’ve battled before at any level of power you’ve met or fought them in. These are merely Danger Room-esque simulacras, nothing in the chamber leaving it aside from yourself and anyone you bring in, but the training you get from within it is invaluable.

...my notes are sloppy, but I figured folks would like this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8yjNbcKkNY
They would surrender but they can't hear you from the top of the wall.

Friendly reminder that Sal is worst boy, and that the mad Princess Mikotsu is more sympathetic then him despite being the main antagonist of the game. Speaking of, hoping for a scenario to bring her back to sanity and redeem her.

I've seen better Versions of that kind of thing for 400 though

Is this a Warehouse attachment? Property? Separate pocket dimension of its own?

Whoops, yeah. Meant to be an attachment.

The Arena Supplement is way better and way cheaper. What a rip-off.

Oh yes. There's going to be a scenerio about purifying the Red Sea and scrubbing the ocean clean, and it starts with Sal on jumper's chopping block. You can also save Princess Mikotsu and help her out, and she'll be very helpful in curbing the Red Sea, as iirc she's the one commanding it.

>Pictured: Jumper about to fucking murder the shit out of Sal

Neat.

Can you choose for it to be somewhere else? Like attach it to Kai's Landing or whatever from DB?

Looks good to me. Now I'll be able to do everything from getting into a boxing match with Darth Vader to having a food fight with Grima!

In the Zelda Minish Cap jump, if I pay to import a melee weapon into the Four Sword, can I keep its original form or does it actually take the canon Four Sword's form?

You can get a Thunderbird in Fantastic Beasts, and a Phoenix in Harry Potter.
I'm pretty sure you can import the Thunderbird as your Phoenix, too.

Think about. Huge, six-winged, teleporting, extremely intelligent, lightning and fire powers, super-strong, weather control, great singing voice, and healing tears. Also pretty much impossible to kill, pet/Companion resurrection fiat aside.
It's basically a Pokemon at this point.

>Intro taunt
[*30 Generic 2000s pop-rock song play at the same time*]

>fighting style
Duplication

>Special attack
Turning off the console

Sure, I can make it so you can attach the door leading inside to a property you own.
That's the spirit!

How big is it? And how durable? There are lots of opponents who are probably too big and too powerful to fit in the thing it's based on, at least.

Favorite alt form is my Half-Ghost form from Danny Phantom.
Intro: lighting a cigar in a deep shadow.
Taunt: "Who the fuck are you?"

Nice, looking forward to this NikaMoth. Fucking Sal, that bastard got away with all of the shit he pulled in every ending. Even in the true ending, it's only implied that Samekichi finally kicked his ass. Fucker needs to go DOWN.

>No, but the Heavy variant would permit "a slightly faster praetorian".
Hm, okay.

>Not sure if I should permit varients on the Queen.
Would be nice, but I understand if you don't want to allow it.

>No. As stated under the Queen description, though I should make that clearer, each Queen controls their own brood, and the Princess is a Queen in her own right.
Ah, guess I'll pass on that then. Taking her along seemed fun, but unleashing an uncontrolled Xenomorph infestation on the multiverse is damn pretty stupid/irresponsible.