Just a reminder that this is just the beginning and 98% of investors are not even in this market yet. Don't believe FUD...

Just a reminder that this is just the beginning and 98% of investors are not even in this market yet. Don't believe FUD, don't sell low

Other urls found in this thread:

money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

check em

Nice quads.

What would happen if Larry Page bought every single bitcoin?

CHECKED THOSE 7'S HARD AF

thanks OP just took out a second mortgage

Doesn't take aesy from the fact btc is an unusable shit coin

Kek wills it.

How hold is that shit?
You're not the early investors, not at all.

Total cryptocurrencies market cap right now is:

$615.213.479.483

So, we're between Apple and Amazon.

I hope you're smart enough to understand that it's completely out of reasons, with 0 working products or stuff running on the blockchain that only speculators or basement virgin neckbeard care and the real world don't give a single fuck about.

>0 working products
nigga u retarded

>comparing 1000's of coins to 2 companies

you know that the goal of crypto is to replace all of the money right?

McOffee said that he still believes BTC will reach $1m by 2020. Do you guys think he's right?

You know I'm not even shitposting that bad.
Ok, BTC, ETH, Bcash, Cripple, Litecoin and Monero market cap is $470 bilions, more than Amazon.

John Mcafee is the largest bitcoin miner in North America. Of course he wants you to believe this. The answer is No

damn OP. Bubble fags will never recover.

fucking checked

By then Govs will already ban cryptocurrencies, exchanges and tax like motherfuckers whoever had gains with cryptocurrencies.

You know they're actually letting us play with magical internet money untill they'll become a real menace to the world economy. Don't know where the threshold will be, but they're already bringing out the big guns with BTC peaking at $19k.

i hope they ban it because then it'll be worth more, ill just go live in another country and bring the cash back in my account if they ban exchanges

there will probably be 1 country that won't ban them. That country WILL be the TECH CAPITAL of the world and leave the others in the stone age. My vote is for Estonia.

It'll be North Korea.

it seems ironic that i magic internet money is more valuable than paper dollars

>be 2025
>twin emperors Rodman and Kim Jong Un reign supreme
>tfw not enough millipotcoins to get grandparents out of prison camp

Best Korea

>Phisical Money

Why has nobody found a use for blockchain "technology?" Why are "crypto" coins only accepted for novelty items and drug deals? Why is the btc speculative bubble mostly owned by a few hundred investors? Why would someone buy something for $20,000 that can be "made" for $500?

Estonia is one of the shittest places in the universe but it's pretty based and ahead of the time with their e-residency, it could be.

BTC is 270B
AMZN is 567B
All crypto is 600B
AAPL is 875 B

A better though also still innacurate is money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/

An excellent thread gets excellent digits. Good job OP

Whats the best country for crypto right now, Japan?

Belarus
Future tech utopia

Pure stupid. Crypto has NO VALUE, period. You can pair it with anything to give the illusion of value but it has none and never will. Delusional idiots.

"Blockchain" is merely a rip off of bit torrent so it offers nothing new and solves problems that did not exist and likely never would.

it would be a country that doesn't tax it
like denmark

>Amazon and Apple actually make shit and people use apple products, people get shit delievered by Amazon
>One BTC transaction costs 343$
>You can't guy anything with crypto, even steam stopped supporting it

Deluded

I really hope we end up rich.

nice, sold 100k

crypto is closer to stock market and in comparison worth nothing

you can buy lamborghinis with btc

Itt: people who need to read the wealth of nations and other finance books to understand what currency is

ok tell me how much your dollars are worth dumb nigga?

those...digits...

Cheap stuff like DAXX will go up 10x with all the newfags trying to get rich

holy crap this thread is still up. someone archive it. I'm headed to bed boys, may many moon missions lie ahead.

kek magic

double/double confirms quads

Meme magic ahoy lads, we're all going to make it.

In its current form. It is an evolutionary technology. The low transactability is deliberate, to trap the money launderers and illuminati money that's in the system. How shit would bitcoin be, if it were co-opted by a small cadré of looters and conmen? I'll tell you how shit: it'd be bitcoin cash.

So many wrong about that.
I realized that best country for crypto & Tax Haven was Gulf Arab Country. even i'm not from there.
You don't get taxed even if you make so many gains from Crypto.

Bit torrent was what got the technology started, but now where as sophisticated as blockchain.

That’s terrifying

technically those lowlifes are the same people who pioneered bitcoin in the first place

Is there really only 83.6T globally ? how much have we printed since this was made

about 20 billion dollars were added to circulation in the last 3 years. So that's barely noticable.

Most people don't know that inflation is NOT primarily caused by more money in circulation but by a higher spending rate (1 bill gets used more) and US services becoming worth less and less (and thus your dollars can buy fewer products, thus inflation)

literal extra dollar bills only contribute for less than 10% of all inflation.

If you want to find more about it look up the theory of money supply and the fisher formula of MV=PT

It's all in derivatives; that's the final bubble.

Hong Kong, super low tax. Already has BTC and ETH atms, and binance will cash out for you.

derivatives AREN'T a bubble. You need to understand that you can have multiple derivates of the same asset and FUTURE assets which makes it seem bigger in value than it truly is but this is accounted for in the financial world.

Just a reminder that this visualisation of just a few months ago is massively outdated and that the bitcoin bubble has swollen to be just a bit smaller than amazon and the crypto one to be just a bit smaller than apple.

>you can have multiple derivates of the same asset and FUTURE assets
Sounds like a stable system you got there.