17 (+3) INT
3 (-4) WIS
12 (+1) CHA
7 (-2)
Skills Perception +3
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 13
Languages -
Challenge 3 (700 XP)
Keen Sight and Smell. The Mayweather has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight or smell.
ACTIONS
Multiattack. The Mayweather makes two attacks: one with its beak and one with its claws.
Beak. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 10 (1d10 + 5) piercing damage.
Claws. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d8 + 5) slashing damage.

>17 INT

What trickery is this?

As much as I dislike McGregor, I do think he has the advantage in the fight.
I'd like to see him knocked down a peg.

A good boxer needs to be intelligent, user.
You need to master technique, know the body's nervous system, be aware of your opponent's technique.
He has a record only matched by Tyson and young Ali, I'd give him the high technique.

You're imagining a world in which the two of them fight. Mayweather didn't make it this far by fighting. he made it by avoiding a fight. People hate it because it makes for a boring match, but he's mastered the art of waiting until the right time to come in for just enough points, then retreating again. If the two of them were chained at the ankle, McGregor would beat him down with brute force, but Mayweather has an entire ring to utilize and he always does.

Righteousness belongs to the victor.
Tiring out the other guy is a technique Ali used to great effect.

How? He's spent his time training stuff he can't even use

>I think he has the advantage in the fight
HAHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

His base class has to be barbarian for the illiteracy.

Exactly. Mayweather is a smart, skilled fighter who only ever comes in when he's sure he can take the lead. It's absolutely exhausting to watch unless you know the very finest points of pugilism. He's a great boxer. One of the best. But people want blood, and I get that. He's just not the one to give it.

Stand up fighting is the premier practice in MMA, you literally can't win without being the better striker nowadays.
His has the advantage in height, weight, strength, reach and age.
Mayweather has experience in the ring and technique.
The adage "A good big man will beat a good little man 80% of the time" applies here.

Striking in the octagon and striking in the squared circle are two completely different things user. Look, I'd love nothing more than for McGregor to put him to sleep in 13 seconds, but the simple fact of the matter is Mayweather is one of, if not the, greatest defensive boxers ever and McGregor is seriously lacking in the necessary skills to make it happen. It's also worth noting that Mayweather hasn't taken a fight he wasn't guaranteed to win in over a decade

Delusional McGregor dickrider

youtube.com/watch?v=N4_mWhcfIh0

Bruh, he is like 4 INT.

50-0

Shocking no one.

He's laughing because the fight's over and Mayweather won by TKO

MacGregor put up a good fight though and actually forced Mayweather to abandon his "stand and block" bullshit, though Mayweather kept trying to turn his back to trick Macgregor into punching the back of his head like a cheating little shit

Mayweather actually congradulated Macgregor after the fight for once

It's not technically cheating to turn around and try to trick your opponent. But that's the thing about how Mayweather fights, he has no real honor, but he doesn't break any rules. He's basically an anime villain

Which is why I wish macgregor had gone in accepting he would lose and just focused on hurting/permanently injuring mayweather

what is wrong with you, using the rules to your advantage and disabling someone out of spite are completely different. these were two competitors who know what they're walking into and respect the game. don't bring in this edgy bullshit

>user with 3 INT can't recognize that it's 3 INT, not 17

It's just shitty formatting you mongoloid

It's like if you fed Phelps to a fucking shark.

For real.

>It's absolutely exhausting to watch unless you know the very finest points of pugilism

So basically anyone that actually likes boxing for more than just two dudes slugging it out.

You'd think they'd try to fix these problems with the sport instead of just letting someone abuse the loopholes to championship. It's like, here's a guy going "hey, look what I'm doing! I shouldn't really be allowed to do this, but I'm doing it! And I'm going to win because of it! Hey, here's the bugs you should probably patch!" and then the judges and organizations are all like "Yeah, that's good. I like that."

Pretty much. As popular as boxing is worldwide, about 90% of fans are in it just to watch two people beat each other up. That's just the nature of the beast.

Here ya go

Dude. McGregor didn't even know how to stand in the ring much less maneuver. He didn't force Mayweather to abandon shit.

The reason Mayweather beat the shit out of McGregor instead of patiently waiting for a decision like he normally does was that McGregor simply didn't know how to box.

They don't like it, it's just that very few people have exploited the rules like this before. Most people are actually in it for the spirit of the sport, as weird as that may sound in regards to a sport about punching somebody with big mittens on. I agree they should enforce rules to make it less easy to win by not fighting though. I'm sure the problem isn't that the judges and commissioners don't care, but that they've rooted themselves in the system and it'll take a massive push to get through the bureaucracy.

Isn't it his first boxing match? Can't blame someone for being a shit striker when they're from a sport that rewards grappling. Nak muay would probably make much better boxers, plus they're used to foreign organizations limiting their weapons.

>turn your back to your opponent
>good technique

You guys know it's fake, right?

I'm not blaming McGregor for being a shit boxer but giving him credit for forcing Mayweather to change his strategy is ludicrous. That's what good fighters do anyway.

More importantly though, McGregor's inexperience and frankly, his piss poor conditioning, allowed Mayweather to adopt a more aggressive strategy because McGregor didn't even know how to defend himself effectively.

50-0