The electricity required for a single Bitcoin trade could power a house for a whole month

weforum.org/agenda/2017/10/the-electricity-required-for-a-single-bitcoin-trade-could-power-a-house-for-a-whole-month

Defend this Bcore Cucks.

The transaction is worth more than your shirty house.

Crypto is already bigger than most banks, what's the cost to run the entire global financial sector?

Buy burst coin.

That's what core cucks want you to be saying, so they can come back with their bullshit lightning network "solution."

5000 nuclear reactors for just visa transactions

anybody know how much electricity the usa uses when it prints money or build bombs

Now show me similar stats for video game usage.

printing money is even less efficient, so what?

i loled, lol

not my house it wouldn't

>it costs more to print one $100 bill than it does to power a house for a whole month.
Yeah nah

Actually, I hope bitcoin uses 100% of all electricity and none is left for nocoiners who become forced to live on the outskirts of coin-cities, living in slums with stone age tech because bitcoin used all the electricity up.

I don't think you understand industrial power usage and you're also assuming money printing is the only cost of the financial sector when it's probably the least demanding of all.

HAHAHAHA *inhales* HAHAHAAHAHA

No. The dude I was replying to was assuming that was the only cost.

>2018
>Commiefornia gets ahold of the statistics on how damaging Bcore is to the environment
>BANS Bcore because it pollutes the environment
>Coinbase now must relocate
>Instead, simply removes BTC
>Price of BTC collapses to under $300 again
>Exchanges follow suite and pairs with only ETH
>Everyone starts switching over to decentralized exchanges
>Bitfinex collapses, its Bcore and USDT reserves rendered virtually worthless

Never underestimate Governor Jerry Brown and California, Veeky Forums. Just about anything, ANYTHING they feel that harms the environment in any possible way, they will ban on a whim.

Burst coin fixes that. It solves a real problem

oh god please this.

IF ANY OF YOU FAGS HOLD ETH AND LIVE IN CALI PLEASE WRITE TO YOUR POLITICIANS.

ETH is the same shit your moronic fag. The whole cryptosphere is built on shaky fundamentals.

I'm interested in burst. Don't know how it all works or how POS(torage) works or scales.

>>Coinbase now must relocate
>>Instead, simply removes BTC

What a tough choice lol, abandon a regime for $100k or lose $1tn to stay.

No, ETH is moving to Proof of Stake it's not the same at all, do your research

nah ETH at least has a roadmap for PoS. We will get PoS in the next year and full PoS in the next 2-3

Remember, this is the state that BANNED plastic fucking bags in grocery stores, and not places like hardware stores or gift shops, despite being far more likely to end up having its bags in the ocean.

This is the state that forced appliances to be more efficient.

This is the first state that also passed a bunch of restrictions on fucking light bulbs burning too much energy... fucking lightbulbs guys.

This is one of the few states that has a seperate tax on TVs just because years ago the old fashioned ones burned a shitton of power.

This is the state that cuts off water to poor peoples farms to save a fucking microscopic minnow.

This could be the very thing that will kill bitcoin. Not the big banks, not the shitty exchanges, not the hackers, or the ultra wealthy and their cronies, no. It's gonna be the virtue signalling white, beta cuck leftist communists in California. Screencap this post. It WILL happen.

>yfw ww3 breaks out because countries are trying to secure energy to control the blockchain

*we will get hybrid PoS/PoW in the next year

They use electricity in a place where it is cheap enough and readily available enough that it is profitable to do so, they are not taking electricity from people who have a high demand for electricity.

I dont even like bcore but that was easy

Got shafted for being a shit coin but turned the corner recently. Just need to solve the 51% problem so pajeet can't take control of blockchain and steal coins.

That is the real value of btc: how much it costs to run enough electricity for one coin, and not a penny more.

This is why XRB is mooning like a tank through paper walls. Energy efficient, instant transaction, no fees, and scalable.