What would disproportionate strength and constitution look like

what would disproportionate strength and constitution look like

What do you mean, user?

He probably means 3 STR/18 con or 18 STR/3 con.

So basically, beef cattle (the first) and a bodybuilder with hemophilia (the second).

I think he means what would it look like if someone had an absurd amount of con but really low strength, and vice versa.

High CON low STR
>Marathon Runner
High STR low CON
>Fat strongman

Anything above 24 is supernatural in my opinion.
20 is the pinnacle of human capacity for most individuals.

Strongmen might be fat but they have high constitution as well.
More appropriately low CON would be due to steroid usage or something. For example: Rich Piana had terrible CON but he was a freak when it came to strength. Usually str and con go hand in hand however.

That's just an example though. Some folks are strong but can't run 20 yards without getting winded.

Probably the best example of high strength, low constitution. Can bring down a building but would shatter his arm in the process.

Glass Cannon, Titanium Pea Shooter

god damnit

I would not mind putting his performance to a test. Thoroughly.

deku before he learned to cap OFA

Zyzz was like 16 STR / 16 CHA / 5 CON

High CON low STR pic related.

What?
King seems like a decently balanced character (although he starts out with an end-game weapon)

High toughness but abyssmal strength.

King has high toughness?
Not saying that you are a liar but I am going to need some evidence to this claim because I can't remember any situation where we went "DAAAAMN King. You should take your hp bar and beat people with it!"

He took a hit from an Albion that can slice mountain and lived.
Now compare this to his strength that is below a regular fucking cat.

Ask /d/

came here to post this much as I hate animeposting

Does it really count though? It's a superpower, it didn't alter his looks at all.

an elephant

being that big can have repercussions, especially since they tend to avoid cardio like the plague

>high con
She looks fucking frail. I bet I could kill her with one punch.

>Does it really count though?
Yes, because most people within that setting has access to a superpower.

talk about some sumo wrestlers

Man, this anime is really fucking good. The main character actually isn't a retard and what he lacks in control of the superpower he makes up for in tactics and determination.

What is that?

It's a creature from Made in Abyss

On the contrary I think he has above average Con, just not the superhuman Con needed to really use All for One. He recovers quickly (even when not healed by Recovery Girl), and endures extreme amounts of pain while staying on his feet.

Also posting the Best Girl Naked.

lola bunny's retarded friend

She's 120 user.