You are making it on the next moon mission, aren't you user?

You are making it on the next moon mission, aren't you user?

Other urls found in this thread:

payfair.io/#/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

>pink id

im in for 50k coins.
its gona pump big once its listed on a normie friendly exchange and then the pluto mission launches in Feb.

Also Trumo says its a GO!

What the fuck is this coin? Apparently its an exchange? What does having payfair currency do for me, though?

so how does it work as far as depositing fiat into the wallet to make trades?

Here you lazy fagits

Hope so I have 200k of these fuckers.

If it comes together this will be worth A LOT...but the Russian devs behind it don’t seem super competent. That doesn’t mean much in this market though lol, I’m gonna buy in soon, it’ll pump to 10c minimum on any decent exchange

not sure, but check their website for a demo.
payfair.io/#/
if it's possible to trade any crypto for any cryto, then this shit will be our ticket to the next galaxy.

You also make money for having a trust node. Which right now is set for $250 worth of coins, but devs have said they will leave it up to a community vote and set it to a fixed number of coins.

You retards better get in before this shit is $.03

This will hit $.10 easy once it gets listed on the popular exchanges.

So its like localbitcoins or whatever but decentralized?

check out this screenshot of the demo. not bad, i think.
maybe we'll finally be able to cash out without too many people in our bizniz

ive never used local bitcoins, but i think that's a fair comparison.
but it's even bigger than that.
let's say you design a website and need a safe way to get paid without getting screwed over, then you can also do that here.
potentially you'll be able to buy/sell anything for anything.

yeah... no. there's still no information anywhere on how fiat deposits will work.

i think you might be delusional m8

I can see people using escrow, and theyre probably charging a normal fee.

The Joost coin was charging like such a low fee on transactions that it should have been a huge red flag to people, as no business will follow through on a project if they arent making something off of it.

Biztards are already missing the $.02 train. Dont miss the $.03 train.
it has a 86,000,000 circulating supply and yesterday the 24hr volume was $15,000. today its at $50,000.

I'll be on the sidelines watching all of you lose on this shitcoin.

this will be you

truth

Just checked ED and I had 700 of these coins? Will that be at least 100 dollars I an flip to dragonchain?

Yes, yes I am

nah nignog, its gona be like $20. hold that shit for at least 2 more weeks, then decide if you want to waste it.

I believe the same thing but as soon as they clean up thier website, marketing and act professional it will 10x maybe 50x. Good idea and product, sloppy execution....for now.

true, the potential is there, hopefully these guys see what they got on their hands and get smart. This thing is smashing though sell walls on etherdelta right now.

I'm in for 20,000. The fiat aspect interests me the most

I think they are. Next update they are redoing the white paper.....

Any devs out thier redo ya website and take the demo off the home page.

Yes, this has the potential to be THE way to cash out.

good night biz. good gains today. c u 2moro

how is this any different/better than localbitcoins/ethereum