What would life be like with a supervillain girlfriend?

What would life be like with a supervillain girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/ideal-gf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better.

fpbp

Fun. The Dwarf Fortress kind of fun.

>"I'm turning 40."

>I'll give you Australia
What did I do to deserve this?

>fpbp
What is this and why has it suddenly cropped up over multiple boards?

first post best post

it means the best post in the thread is the first post

First post best post; when the first post in a thread answers the OP in such a way that other posts afterwards lack in substance and humor

Australia doesn't need to be terrible if you're a supervillain.

After all, who's going to stop you from wiping out all life on the continent, animals, plants and humans alike, and repopulating it with something more pleasant?

In all likelihood, extremely miserable for both parties.

>Have to worry about people coming to her through me.

>Juggle with the amorality of being partially responsible by acocation for many of the heinous acts she does.

>Constantly worry about my status with the law forcing me out of public.

>She has to constantly worry about the danger of you betraying her to the law.

>Most baddies have some horrible trauma baggage and she will in alll likelihood be a horrific, broken, miserable, cunt of a human being.

Pretty amazing

i think this word is as old as the hills

I'm amazed at the calm manner of these responses. I've been spending too much time on /v/.

LL?

Ambiguous because they're generic, can be Lex Luthor.

>Don't worry I brought my anti-crowbar suit

Crowbars are serious business - I heard that once a nerd with glasses and a crowbar single-handedly fought off an alien invasion and destroyed an oppressive regime led by said aliens.
Probably simple hearsay, though. There's no way a single person in a wrong place in a right time can make a difference.

dyson sphere > crowbar

Remmeber when we had a little general for worm for like a week or two? Those were good times

>give me Australia
Don't think I don't see this assassination attempt for what it is. I've got my drop bear hat ready

Should have used a sledgehammer.

No see the problem was they shoot a time traveling boat at it

If they had stapled the crowbar to the front? Would have worked

a relationship with another with super powers, good or evil, dude or chick changes GREATLY depending on whether or not both people have super powers

being their only link to normal life and a possible weakness is extremely different than being a partner on equal terms

The giant robot implies that she's the mad scientist type of supervillain, so you wouldn't be too much of a liability even without superpowers.

>Supervillain gf
Thanks doc

In a sudden twist that sledge is also a crowbar.

A change in alignment from Chaotic Good to Lawful Evil.
It's happened before in my party.

You guys are pussies.

>Not appreciating the gift of Australia, the most evil place on Earth, and ruling it with an iron fist.
>Not letting your girlfriend gift you a giant mecha to cement your regieme of terror because you don't have super powers.
>Not being the first henchmen the heros fight to stop your GFs evil schemes.
>Not being defeated by the heros, but still always there for your GF at the last minute with a smoke bomb and a catchphrase to escape.
>Not tenderly nursing her wounds and her pride on the ride home in your damaged mech, only for it to turn into hot and sweaty sex in the cockpit.
>Not letting her take her frustrations out on you when the henchmen do something stupid, again.
>Not getting rescued by your GF in a violent jealous rage after you get kidnapped by 10/10 models in spandex.

>Not basking in her world domination by the fire in your old age, remembering the adventures of your youth together.
>Not hearing her giggle quietly to herself, and you asking what's so funny.
>Not listening to her say that she just realized, she conquered the whole world, but she just realized she already had it when she had you.

Even with just super smarts thats still a big gap

and then you get into the idea of like, dating the civilian identity of a super villain and you dont know that they're a super jerk

"Oh wow your rent and utility bills got fucked up and now they pay YOU? WEIRD."

and inappropriate chuckling whenever the news talks about the latest rampage of doctor whoever

>itt: everyone gets antihero wrong

It means a non-heroic protagonist, not an edgy hero

Says you.
He found the best way possible to stop the Combine - he invented Steam.
Now the dyson sphere doesn't even exist.

I remember Dragon magazine in the 90s (or maybe Inquest; hell, maybe both) referring to Drizzt Do'urden as an 'antihero'; we've been getting it wrong for a long, long time.

...fuck

Veeky Forums is more of an open, chill board because of how just about anything it topical or relevant to tabletop games and writing.

I'll let you know once Aberrant 2e is out

Complicated.

Can you imagine? You're chilling, making dinner in the living part of the lair and there's a super fight going on in the next room raising all sorts of racket and threatening to send your spice rack clattering to the floor every three minutes. Then you have to go though and interrupt them to ask gingering who's winning because you need to know if of half this meal is going in the freezer.

And then you have to explain the situation to every new hero that comes along that no you are not a minion they can punch with no repercussions you just live here. Then imagine what's it like if you become semi-friendly with the arch-nemesis that's always coming and going.

There's probably a support group for the significant others of supers so you want to get in there good graces so you offer to host book club but then that turns out to be the night she decides it's time to test the new cyber-ape minions who go rouge forcing you to fight for your life and even worse getting you on the Chair's shitlist.

Fuck...
There's a campaign in this.

Surprisingly dark.

Hmm...monsterhearts/pbta, or dramasystem?

Dammit, I don't want to be excited about it, but I'm still excited about it.

Is she the kind who's irredeemably evil, and exclusively reserves her softer, gentler side for her boyfriend alone?

there's probably going to be weekly generals for worm 2 when that starts going up. Maybe even duplicate threads on /co/ which will get nuked periodically.

First edition was a pretty all around good super hero game, albeit with the same set of problems every early white wolf publication had, and the teasers for the system that's being used in second edition and scion seem pretty nice. Only problem is it's like to be like...late 2018 at the very earliest at this point

Wow wow wait, he's doing a sequel?
When was this announced, is it a direct sequel or something totally new?

Sure, but that's how everybody uses it.

Just as long as she's not the kind who thinks she's really the hero, and her boyfriend ends up being the tragic yet probably unavoidable sacrifice she needs to possibly save the world or something.

Oh gosh my heart. I'd be the most loyal henchman partner to Supervillain GF.

Listening to her corny Saturday-morning-cartoon monologues about taking over the world, comforting her after her latest robutt breaks down mid-fight, making sure she has something to eat after a long night of mad science.
Its just too cute.

>ywn be Doctor Boyfriend

Yeah, it was good (if flawed), and I had fond memories of it, but I don't really trust Onyx Path after several bad years (Exalted 3E's kickstarter was the end for me). Plus, my gaming group disintegrated, and I never got a new one, so it'd be useless to me.

what kind of villain? the doctor doom kind or one of the milder ones sounds pretty good

the joker/black manta kind sounds like hell with tits

the black general kind are worse than secretary kind

>the black general kind are worse than secretary kind
SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH YOU FUCKING THOT

Get on my level

Now I want to watch/read some kind of story about accountant/other guy with 100% mundane and boring job that have supervillain 10/10 gf and trying to live a normal life among over the top ridiculous shit.

my gentleman of high melanin levels

being the minion of a flash villain sounds pretty chill- assuming its Wally West and not Barry Allen

friendly/amiable villain/hero relations are the best

secretary
>loyal
>smart
>dutiful
>powerful
>best girl
>will dress up as a maid to make you feel better

black general
>thirsty
>vapid
>slut
>useless
>will dress as a maid because she thinks its the easiest way to get laid
>stalker

>> black general
>>slut
more like you are crackwhore
Black General is extremely pure

>constantly throwing herself at braveman
she tries to get laid at every opportunity- shes just bad at it

>She wants to get laid with her one true love
Yeah, what a slut

>her one true love
>(currently obsessed with brave man)
shes the kind of woman who switches husbandos each season

Well, that profile does say "currently obsessed with Braveman," which could imply she's had other "one true loves" before.

I get the feeling she'd be crazy jealous

>implying thats a bad thing
it shows they care

Ah, I can kinda understand that. I mean I was never around for the third edition kickstarter, but its my favorite rpg right now and the one year and running gap between the core and the next book could really sour someone. Still, at least they always deliver, might as well torrent it or something when it comes out if you feel that way.

True, plus I get a feeling that there's been some realization of the issues in the last few years, and an attempt to clean house a bit. I'll probably give the Aeonverse a look when it comes out, maybe pick it up if it seems solid. (Though, as I said, no group anymore, so a bit pointless.)

>suddenly
Where the fuck have you been the past seven goddamn years?

>bizarro bizarro i love you
I hope she likes peanuts.

this reminds of that one dagon movie where the guy fucks his sister's octopussy

The best of all possible options

Jin does an awesome job of making Best Girl material. I mean, Black General, Gigi, Secretary, and Scientist are all fucking amazing.
Personally prefer Gigi, just because dem child-bearing hips.

Super Villain gf is best when you are a hero so you can have the back and forth dance for years then fake both of your deaths and move to suburbia and raise children trying to convince both of them to pick the "right" side.

On Veeky Forums.

But user, you're only hurting yourself.

Shouldn't it be-

>Your father: CE
>You: LG
>Your girlfriend->wife->ex-wife because her shenanigans weren't good for the kid: CN
>Your son: TN
>Your son's best friend: CN (oh no not again)

Redditors on /pol/ started spamming it a while ago.

>ywn have a sexy second in command in a tight miniskirt

best

Ok seriously what the fuck? I require an explanation.

>have sidekick girlfriend
>get cucked since she's always in a subordinate position to male superheroes

>have superhero girlfriend
>get cucked since you can't even hope to be her equal

>have supervillain girlfriend
>get cucked since she's always being dominated by male superheroes and working with male supervillains with considerably more value than you

Just live in a world where everyone who is super is female.

Problem solved.

>Superpowered Lesbian orgies

Marry Superbride, whose superpower is loyalty beyond what a mortal woman can hope to achieve meaning she only cucks you once a decade

What is this meme called?

something something western whores chad

What if she keeps making super serums and wants to test them on you?

>implying veidt's "peace through genocide" would've worked in the long run

even with an omnipotent glowing blue naked man nobody has the guts to push the end of the world button.

you could make an argument of "the plans were in the air" but that was basically the real cold war in a nutshell.

>You can pilot my giant killer robot if you want to
I don't care whether that's innuendo or not!

It also means she'd probably shower you with gifts and luxuries to make sure you'd never think of leaving her.

Or she'd just keep you leashed to her bed at all times. But that's hot.

Ideal GF.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/ideal-gf

>not dating the cute mad scientist who creates a giant robot to mildly inconvenience heroes
>she always gets stopped but isn't a threat to anyone so its always just left at that
>she thinks of it as more a hobby than some evil calling
>befriend a lot of the heroes after the foil her plans
>your new hero friends come to hang out sometimes and go to your eventual wedding
>grow old and raise a family together

It's like you don't even fantasize about what your life would be like if it were quaint and happy.

Lewd, comfy, and luxurious, though maybe a little chilly at times because of the skimpy slave boy outfit she'd "force" me to wear (even though I secretly love it and she knows I love it).

The Hazmat suit is a pretty important part

This guy gets it.

>falling for /r9k/ memes

This is literally what I've been wanting for years.
My favorite sexual fantasy involves fighting my villainous partner on top of a burning building/dirigible followed by romance.

they're both half deep one