Fighting Game RPG

Hey Veeky Forums. I'm working on a campaign heavily based on the over-the-top world of fighting games. Interdimensional invasions, shady corporate sponsors, ancient weeaboo magic and warriors-style street gangs are all part of the background.

What I need is character art for fighting game-like characters, or characters that are over-the-top enough to fit into such a world. I'll dump some of what I have so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?biw=944&bih=963&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=warzard gif&oq=warzard gif&gs_l=psy-ab.3...37820.37820.0.38087.1.1.0.0.0.0.63.63.1.1.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0.9xR6ZT322MQ#imgrc=prRJoGs6tTYwGM:
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Love this one. Want him to be the heavy but slow guy. Maybe rip off some moves from that cowboy from Mortal Kombat.

You should check out the Street Fighter Quest archives.

How do you take that sword out of its sheath

you don't
ancient chinese mindgames

Now I'm lovin the idea of such a huge guy moving w/ Erron Black's speed.

>sheath

Bruh, that's a club.

I love Shell Dorado. This is becoming a main antagonist who does a face heel turn.

I love Shell Dorado too. I have yet to incorporate him into a game so far.

Played Street Fighter the Story Telling game and had an alright time with it. It's really dependent on your group to have a good go of it since it's pretty broken.

A finishing move?

And finally the joke characters. Hope this helped user!

It's got two successor games that are a lot better, Thrash and Fight! The fighting game RPG.

They are still a bit too clunky for my tastes. I think some brazilians also did a homebrew version like 5 years ago? Had SNK character conversions and some major fixes, but I couldn't find it last time I checked.

Otherwise, my picks would be Legend of the Wulin, Feng Shui, or something generic like SW or Strike!.

I believe that Fight! is better but there's no fucking way I could get my group to read the whole thing. It's dry as day old toast.

Nah, this thread needs more body types in the roster.

Smoke-claw beast is perfect.

google.com/search?biw=944&bih=963&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=warzard gif&oq=warzard gif&gs_l=psy-ab.3...37820.37820.0.38087.1.1.0.0.0.0.63.63.1.1.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0.9xR6ZT322MQ#imgrc=prRJoGs6tTYwGM:

Alan Moore as a fighting game character?
Not sure if I'm intrigued or repulsed.
Also not sure if I want to know the source of the pic.

I have a lot of these.

Last one of these.

THis needs to be in a fighting game.