4x tonight at least. Easiest money you ever made

4x tonight at least. Easiest money you ever made

I keep on waiting...

why?

I mean, I hold Tron but this shit isn't gonna 4x tonight. McAfee even said in his shill that Tron is a long game coin, and it is.
>moonchasing

those bags must be sooo fucking heavy. Eat dick dump gook/pajeet/whatever.

I hope you are right OP, I have 200k of TRX

I mean Justin Sun was a big reason ripple made it over $1

I don't see why he couldn't do it again with TRON over the next month

Shit like this is why tron is considered a fucking scam coin, shut up it’s not fucking 4xing

>t. Bagholder

why

If we can break .038, I think OP might be right about this

fucking pajeet came back with heavy bags to shill it. fuck off retard tron baggers

Why do I hope OP is right?! Well let's see, because I have 200k of TRX and I wouldn't mind seeing it 4x.

TRX is fucking dead in the water. Sell at a loss and get into a moon mission like PRL or BNTY before the year is over. Justin keeps tweeting shit and even if he makes a big announcement no one will care, since he's had a long history of shilling.

I pray to Justin every night

I do see the meme triangles forming, but you need to chillax OP

>he's had a long history of shilling.

user...

Announcing a partnership with the Uber of bike sharing companies, and announcing that yet another Alibaba developer is now working for Tron Foundation isn't shilling.

That said, promoting Binance's "Tron / Win a Maserati" competion and paying McAfee to tweet TRON as "Coin of the Week" IS shilling

Your fud makes no sense. This shit has like 7x in the last month. how can anyone be bag holding?

no. why do you have 200k TRX, that is the question.

>how can anyone be bag holding?
oh, I don't know.. buy high, sell low, maybe?

Kek...

Well let's see, because at 3 cents I have $6000 and at 4 cents I have $8000 and at 5 cents I have $10000... would you like me to break it down in satoshis for you? It's been doing even better compared to BTC.

Just wait for people to start taking their money out of bitcoin and putting them into alts again. Crypto market got like U$50bil today almost all of it went into bitcoin

I have 30,000 TRX. I'm holding til the end.