The Tyranids come by earth right now. How would earth/the nations of the world react and fair against them?

The Tyranids come by earth right now. How would earth/the nations of the world react and fair against them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill ourselves with nukes, everyone dies and Tyranids feast on the carcass.

Before they even reach the Earth, they all spontaneously disappear. Their last known location was off the orbit of Saturn.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E

How would they even find us?

Earth is filled with nothing but Blanks.

Cobalt bombs.

Cobalt bombs everywhere.

>WE ARE GOING TO BUILD A WALL AROUND THE SOLAR SYSTEM
>AND THE HIVE FLEET IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT

The God Emperor will save us

Tyranids literally pulse over earth and doesnt even notice earth exists as it is slowly consumed into the biomass tendril.

React? Nigger, you are severely underestimating how fucking huge the tyranid swarm is.

We pretty much kill ourselves in the infiltration phase thanks to /pol/.
No meaningful resistance.

Genestealer signals would give them our location. We have no military or weapons that can effectively fight them so Earth's armies sort of fight them off for about a day. Then all biomass, air, and water on the planet are consumed in about a week.

The tyranids have already started the infiltration, we tried to warn you

We all die. If fucking super-soldiers who actually know how to fight them have a hard time holding the line, we sure as hell can't.

Do we really need to have this thread every 4 months

Do you really need to complain about having this thread every 4 months?

Do you really need to complain about me complaining about having this thread every 4 months?

Yes

Hmm, honestly not sure what would happen if pic related got memes into reality and the Tyranid came around to fuck shit up.

Earth dies horribly, the tyrannoforming alone kills just about everyone. Any battles that happen are entirely irrelevant to the big picture, earth gets consumed without pause

You do know that a small population of blanks brought to Terra threatened to obscure the Golden Light of Terra.

Billions of blanks means that Earth will look like a horrid massive blackhole to anything psychic. Hive Fleets would avoid the entire system.

But we're not Blanks.
We, as are the vast majority of humanity in the 40k universe, are normals; neither soul-less like an Untouchable nor a brightly burning candle like a psyker.

If there are blanks, then the social repulsion effect is enough to prevent them having offspring since they would be unable to find anyone that would want a relationship.
There may well be latent psykers present ( our species' potential not yet having developed to the point of there being true psychics), that manifest random minor powers on occassion.
Currently Earth's warp image would be that of smouldering embers, not a raging bonfire or barren rock.

2 ez

I am loving the idea of Tyranids getting tangled in barbed wire, unable to wriggle free.

Uh about a month. Month is standard, and our bio mass is pretty fucking rich for the galaxy.

Then the rest of the Gaunts crawl straight over the tangled ones and kill you.

Nah, they get tangled too.

Eventually they just burry the razorwire in corpses, the rest climb the body pile and kill you.

Or a carnifex just ignores it and stomps a gap through, they can shrug off anti tank weapons. Razor waire ain't doing shit.

Just import some Necrons, they'll wipe them out pronto

>genestealer cult reveals itself
>mycetic spores fall
>everyone dies

Tyranids as written are too powerful even for 40K era Humanity. If they were to defeat them it would be with tailored viruses and toxins.... which isn't how you play 40K. 40K is about shooting things in the face... but Tyranids as written cannot be defeated by shooting them in the face.

Tyranids are known to survive exterminatus grade life eater virus bombs, and then weaponize said virus themselves.

If I remember correctly survival rate of planets that dont get any reinforcements is basically 0. By the time anyone notices anything, tyranids control 10% of the planet at which point they are almost unstoppable.
In the moment they control half the planet, its over. They start to drain nutriens from planet until only husk remains

How do you explain entire hive fleet of tyranids dissapearing in middle of invasion on BA homeworld? I mean yeah it was chaos who did it but how the fuck do you kill entire fleet over night?

Good idea! Then we can just import some Orkz to clear out the Necrons!

And how do we deal with orks?

Eh, they'll all die out come winter.

The Warp did it. That's all the explanation you'll ever get.

But what if they decide to migrate south for the winter ? Seasonally nomadic orks?

>But what if they decide to migrate south for the winter ?
They get raped by our niggers and contract AIDS, ez pz

Genestealers have already overrun the planet long before they arrive after successfully wormed their way into power across the entire West by claiming the status of a persecuted minority even as they unleash horrific violence against any and all critics.

>"The Four-Armed Emperor is a religion of peace."

The only explanation we can get to is that the Tyranids fucked up because none of the system's worlds were affected by whatever that removed the hive fleet.

The only logical assumption is that hive fleet saw the Great Rift as a large dinner beacon and travelled out of the system to plunge in it into the Warp.

Blanks don't feel revulsion towards each other, as the revulsion is from the effect of having a soul and meeting someone without one.

We have exactly 0 ability to do anything about ships in orbit, so everyone dies due to tyrannoforming filling the atmosphere with toxic spores, which is the fate of all planets that aren't able to remove hive ships from orbit.

How many Tyranids? A crippled hive ship? A few ships? A hive fleet?

Either way, a severly damaged hive ship would likely take out earth within 6 months.
A hive fleet would steam roll over earth and in 2 months we would be a barren rock.

Fair, Razorwire is our trump card. Not much in 40k can match it

Severley underestimating razorwire, even carnifex would be brought to stand still as their legs get tied in it. Then its easy pickings!

A Deus ex Machina. the fleet was stomping BA and ALL their successor chapter and guard. The warp rolled over, sucked up most the fleet and either threw them somewhere else or warpstormed them to death

Anticlimatic as fuck but they were written as so incredibly powerful they needed some seriously strong bullshit to stop them

We'd collectively shit ourselves and when we realize we can't win launch nukes
I'm glad that had a resolution

>The only logical assumption is that hive fleet saw the Great Rift as a large dinner beacon and travelled out of the system to plunge in it into the Warp.

No? Nids have on multiple occasions avoided warp rifts because they know theyre bad news, they don't like the warp, the only logical assumption is the warp left the worlds and took the nids... why? because they needed a way to save BA and GW write like shit.

We die screaming. Good thread, OP.

Its sadly very easy when you have plot power.

Daemons materialised inside the hive ships, in the walls, in the tyranids, in the egg chambers, in the queens. Chop chop chop dead

t nidfag

I would gladly start a gene stealer cult just to spite you weenie suckers.

/pol/ is the only possible salvation during the infiltration phase.
If anyone is going to raise the issue of aliens fucking women it's them.

>#KissAGenestealerDay
>#NoToLittleEarthers

Never trust a man who worships another

every single human dead in a fortnight.

No ifs, no buts.

>Implying that Trumpo ain't a genestealer patriarch

We would all die horribly.

>There is more wire up ahead.

Pic related.

Tyranids can afford to carpet the battlefield in ten feet of corpses. No amount of razor-wire is going to stop them.

And that's assuming they don't do something like engineer special razor-wire-eating bugs to go ahead of the main force, or give Gaunts acidic blood so that they'll just melt any razor-wire that they get stuck in.

A Carnifex certainly wouldn't get caught in razor-wire. It would be like walking through brambles. It would barely notice the wire was there.

>Everyone on Earth is a blank

That's actually a pretty cool concept. It would explain why the Imperium/Chaos hasn't found us yet.

Every single nation on earth is fucking dead and anyone who argues that point is either trolling or retarded.

>BA and ALL their successor chapter and guard
>tfw everyone always forget about the Lamenters
>tfw they are the only BA successor chapter without chadmarine

>Every time the Imperium tries to send a ship to our sector every single navigator dies of a massive stroke

Nuclear carpet bombing, everywhere.

The best part of modern thermonukes is that efficiency goes up (and thus fallout decreases) as the power of the explosion goes up.

Well... presumably, Emprah is around in disguise... That's got to be noticeable.

Its a joke about how some guy thought razor wire would easily stop chaos demons

fuck off we're full

Lamenters are wipped out user. Yhey ded

Every major xenos conflict is being written out so that they can slowly be phased out in favour of Guilliman vs Chaos Gods.

Most blanks in modern day earth tend to congregate around games that they play to distract from the loneliness, many getting together to play them together in shops.

>implying the orks wouldn't take over africa

>If there are blanks, then the social repulsion effect is enough to prevent them having offspring since they would be unable to find anyone that would want a relationship.

So everyone, at least everyone on Veeky Forums is actually a blank,? Your argument is confusing.

>implying that wouldn't be an improvement

Haven't you seen his chin? He's a Deep One.

Um... the Imperium HAS razorwire user. They can literally match it exactly.

screencap?

Trump starts by declaring there is no such thing as a Tyranid swarm and disbands all the observatories and scientific groups who are studying it as it aproaches. North Korea says that the tyranid swarm is thiers so that the rest of the world should remove the sanctions. Britian has a vote on wether we should be consumed by the swarm or not, then does fuck all until it happens, no matter the result. Europe bans news reports about "Invading alien swarms".

Tyranids discover that the 'harmless' food additives and flavour enhancers that Monsanto has been pumping into everything for the last 20 years has made the entire biosphere toxic to them. If they choke the earth down, their hive fleet instantly becomes incredibly obese and gets stage two diabetes.

>The only logical assumption is that hive fleet saw the Great Rift as a large dinner beacon and travelled out of the system to plunge in it into the Warp.
They customarily avoid giant warp rifts like that. On the other hand, they're on their way to Terra because of the Astronomican, so if something comparable suddenly blared out of a rift at them, they might be distracted enough to investigate.

That makes no fucking sense.
Why am I even replying to this?

By this criterium I'm almost certainly a blank. I even feel soulless. When I enter the room, conversations die off until I leave it. Haven't laughed in years.
Where do I sign up for culexus training?

I'm really fun to have around

They land and consume us within 3 days. I dont think we have any means to effectively fight Tyranids let alone Orks. "Puny Guardsmen" at least have "flashlights" which seem miles better than whatever standard weapon any of Earths soldiers wield.

We have autoguns. Anything on earth right now would be either considered an autogun or a stub gun.

Only chance against nids would be to nuke the shit out of them where ever they land before they can dig in and get a foothold, and hope they give up before we run out of nukes.

You have weird fetishes.

>Only chance against nids would be to nuke the shit out of them where ever they land before they can dig in and get a foothold, and hope they give up before we run out of nukes.

Considering how atomic warheads in 40k void combat are considered primitive at best, nukes are not really something the Tyranids would worry about in the long run. We'd have no way of touching their fleet, while they could bombard us with impunity and destroy our ability to launch more nukes.

Plus if their first wave consisted of flying beasts and atmospheric capable bioships flying arond and just causing mass mayhem, we wouldn't even have any landing zones to nuke.

We'd be fucked.

The only reason Tyranids haven't devoured the entire 40k verse is because of Mary sues and Deus ex machinas.

>and hope they give up before we run out of nukes.
They won't give up, and since we have no way to strike at their hiveships they are easily capable of just landing troops until we run out of nukes and then landing more.

Though they wwouldn'thave to do that anyway, drop a bunch of spores into the middle of the ocean and dive deep to consume the marinelife. they'll likely not even be detected and eben if they are can eaaily get to deep for us to nuke them before our missiles hit. Give it a couple weeks and every coastal city is attacked by swarms rising from the sea.

I like to think this would happen.

>only way to beat Tyranids is nukes
>nuclear apocalypse
>in the post apocalyptic society, tribes of techno-barbarians and doomsday cults form
>they war constantly until one man units them and eradicates religion and barbarity
>this leader names himself
>Emperor of Mankind

Hopefully we at least mount a defense or something. I'd rather not die because some dickwad has said that defending yourself against tyranids is a hate crime/selfish. no I don't visit /pol/, too many barbed wires.

We'd fight, our defeat would just be inevitable.
Without anyway to contest their control of orbital space even a small hivefleet is capable of landing billions of troops in a span of days. We're just not equipped to deal with war on that scale. Even in 40k with their more advanced tech and stuff no one has beaten tyranids in a ground fight, you have to beat them in space to have any hope.

Uh or because the emperor hasn't been born yet? Did you not know that Terra is Earth?

And like I said it would be better than just, I dunno, some /pol/ wet dream where the leaders unanimously welcome a trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion creatures each with a billion billion billion teeth.
Or worse. No one wants to fight because it's "costly" or some shit.
I dunno man, I guess someone can list a list of stupid things humanity can do when they're invaded by angry hungry bugs.

This is not actually hope, since the planet would still be rendered uninhabitable by Tyrannoforming. If you can't dislodge the ships from orbit you lose.

Oh fuck, really?

Someone post a screencap. I gotta see this.

Didn't humanity have a spacefaring civilization before Earth become a wasteland?

DW makes a very accurate video on genestealers, detailing various means of prevention, deterrent and defense. It ends up completely ignored as no one watches it past the first five seconds.

The same way chicken nuggets react to being put on your plate mate.

It would explain why ayylmaos haven't contacted us yet

which is why we build 11 feet of razor-wire

import some Eldar
end up with xeno waifus for everyone