Are you not watching this ???

15 btc sell walls out of nowhere on xby... pulled after they were being eaten.. then boom several huge buys in the 1600 satoshi range 2,000 more than the bid.. something is up boys we could have lift off very very soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6g9gez/long_read_but_a_must_before_investing_in_xby_be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Comfy as fk with bzc

Their anonymous dev is actually a low tier drupul programmer living in Florida

There is absolutely no tech developed

There is no technical whitepaper

Their is no active github because they claim they don't want to release 'trade secrets'

this copy and pasted fud lol

Try and disprove it...you cant. 100% facts

WHAT IS THIS, A PICTURE FOR ANTS?

Burden of proof lies on you, idiot.

Yes I can. It's "in development" meaning that they are not obligated to open up their private testnet to you.

Buy keep posting your copy pasted low effort fud. It will surely work. Yeah, really. It's some serious stuff.

kek

This is not a courtroom. You dont have to invest if you dont want to, idiot

Google the developers name and then find his linkedin acct. Then go to xtrabytes whois page and see for yourself

No technical whitepaper = fact
No tech developed = fact
No active github = fact

You dense?

"in development"...a sucker is born every minute. LMAO!! I bet you invested in confido as well

yeah yeah yeah we've been through this before, he has some linkedin profile of a florida drupal programmer, snooorreee

This is age old fud from the summer, jesus. At least come up with new material. I remember some guy fudding a few weeks ago, he got pretty creative with it. At least make up something new. This is such low effort fud lol

You have a lot to learn buddy. FUD will be disproved soon, borzalom is a genius and god showed me the path to his greatness. Together we have built a TEAM that will deliver the greatest blockchain revolution in this cryptosphere!

Get X-CITED the test-net launches in 2 days.

So is borzalom not a drupul programmer living in Florida? Yes or no?

and lol'd hard at "god showed me the path to his greatness"

WHAT IS THIS, A FAGGOT FROM REDDIT?

"You have a lot to learn buddy. FUD will be disproved soon, borzalom is a genius and god showed me the path to his greatness. Together we have built a TEAM that will deliver the greatest blockchain revolution in this cryptosphere!

Get X-CITED the test-net launches in 2 days."

Cringed hard AF

This is your co-founder, Xtrabytes holding. Let that sink in for you...

>try and disprove it, you can't
>this is not a courtroom, invest or don't
make up your mind faggot

Not even suppoman will buy this trash

>What is logic

>TFW you realize you're dealing with an idiot.

Come on guys this FUD is fucking PATHETIC. This would make Dutchdude cry. Dutchdude went on a mega fud spree during the summer for XBY, he made long ass reddit posts and tried his hardest to make Borzalom out to be shady. He fudded this shit for weeks.

We always got new creative threads bashing XBY. Now we get rehashed copy and pasted nonsense.

Fucking pathetic man.

i am an ant and i am now translating this picture for hummus

Ummm how is borzalom NOT sketchky? Multiple failed projects linked to his github, is actually a drupul developer from florida, etc etc

You're not cut out for this shit, kid. Fucking amateurs. You're just parroting nonsense. Low effort fud, just buy on the dip faggot, it should dip further tomorrow

So what you're saying is that it is not true? Borz is not a drupul dev in florida?

Lol yeah XBy went through a gauntlet of fudding from Dutchdude in the summer. It's practically immune to fudding now.

Why not just post one of Dutchdude's infamous fud threads? Kek:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6g9gez/long_read_but_a_must_before_investing_in_xby_be/

You got big shoes to fill if you're gonna fud xby

We dont know. It could be a fake alias. It really doesnt matter since the tech will speak for itself soon enough. You're an amateur fudder btw, just buy on the dip like user says.

Fake alias? Check his company on his linkedin profile then check to see what company registered the xtrabytes.global domain name..hint: they're the same

Yep, that's one of Dutchdude's threads. Fucking classic, always makes me kek. He must sure regret selling now.

Yes, Dutchdude has already done the work for you. No one cares.

My money went x100 with xby, invested 1k

Get it out asap or wait for another x10?

>rehashing 6 month old fud no one cares about

Lol

You give zero evidence and instead just say the guy who is giving evidence it's shady is spreading fud......just because.
Feel free to disprove any of the points he makes that this coin is a scam.

zero evidence for what? We've been through this already. This fud has been posted before. It's documented. No one gives a shit. Whoop de doo, he has a barebones linkedin of a drupal programmer from Florida.

>any of the points he makes that this coin is a scam.
What points? Lol. This doesnt prove anything. There has never, ever ever been concrete evidence that XBY is a scam. Never.

It's quite clear that the lead developer, as of right now would like to remain anonymous. And he has that right. If you dont like it, dont invest.

link to linkedin?

You know, your statements are also not proof and can all be explained by a little bit of research at the current status of xby. Yet, like the idiotic moron that you are, you continue to spread and probably believe this old FUD.

Soon, you and the others like you will be crying when this rocket has taken off.
You poor bastard ;p