Don't ask how I know but I can tell you why BNB is mooning...

Don't ask how I know but I can tell you why BNB is mooning. They're airdropping a rewards token sometime in the next day or two for holders that pays dividends on the total trade fees of the site. They basically want to kill Kucoin before it gains any market traction. You're welcome.

>went all in BNB in August sub $2
>flip it at $4 to chase returns on shitcoins

WHY DID I HODL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*DIDN'T
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT JUST KEEPS EATING THE SELL WALLS OH NO NO NO NO

this shit going to 3x when they tweet it out

I literally bought 5k worth of this shit at 4.50 like two days ago. Seemed cheap. Now I'm up like 6k

What a fucking time to be alive

Seems like a shit coin get out now while you have your money lmao

oh you think its a shitcoin nowwwww. just wait until they tweet out what the dividend percent is. Its going to moon hard

What do you gain from revealing this?

props from Veeky Forums

im only holding bnb on binance right now(cold storing my shit before jan 1st). My only discrepancy with this coin is that its now too valuable to use for the 0.05 discount for most trades.

biznessman should help each other, no? biz leaked ICX partnership news to me 6 days..

Won't you just use less BNB as it increases in value?

Yea and with ref code 12772282
you get 100 BNB free. ez

yes. the fee is converted to btc then bnb.

How do you know?

big if true

Sounds plausible
Kucoin slowly becomes a top tier exchange, iOS app is already miles ahead of Binance’s app, so Binance might want to throw a bone to traders.

according to the support page, the discount is 50% off (0.05 BNB) to pay for fees for this first year(not sure when the second year starts for this feature).

No you dont dumb dick

yes, but burning any of it at all is bad because you actually lose money by spending it with how well it's been doing. I turned off the "Use BNB for fees" setting after teeka issued a buy alert a couple weeks ago. paying off nicely now.

I'm afraid to buy shit on binance. Their charts are dick and I cant see supports or anything. Why are their charts so fuckd!

I am all in on BNB.. Number 1 volume exchange in the world now. It will be $30 before the token burn .

are you on Advanced mode?

Too late, KuCoin is better platform and already listing better coins. - PRL, BNTY just added and RAIBLOCKS next week.

Plus their token KCS is still very undervalude and will pass Binance in 2018. Sorry for the shill but join the up and coming exchange w/ by referral ID

1JfxP

>tfw BNB keeps going up while I'm transfering funds over
god dammit

Thanks OP bought 1.

Why does this shit pump now. I wanted my LTC to go up first.

I've all ined with my 10k take me to the moon OP

wish I turned off mine sooner

Too late

>Buying ATH
lol
enjoy you 5k

Assuming OP isn't lying:
BNB dividends would be lower than KCS dividends for the next year, since most people would still be paying less fees. If Kucoin can keep adding new coins before Binance does, it'll continue to grow. Ultimately, having two large Chinese exchanges is a good thing since competition leads to innovation.

Pulled out. At least I got 200$ from it

there is still time to get in boys, the new system hasnt gone live yet and there are still nice dips happening, I just got in on one myself.

use my referral code and i would massively appreciate it, if you provide a way for me to tip i can