cuckcoin
cuckcoinlite
pedocoin

try again

>Literally no ADA

Are you fucking stupid mate.

Something's gotta moon

hold that rocketshipcoin, big things coming

ECA price is wrong cause its only market on blockfolio is nova and that site is dead, actual price right now is 0.000433usd on CMC for about $1100 actual value currently.

>yfw raiblocks at $1.60

Will the family eat this month?

Also ive seen no threads about ECA at all, Not gunna hard shill it, but do yourselves a favor and read up on it, got it at .34 sats avg and at 2.7sats currently. Lots of speculation obviously, but community is growing fast.

Tell me if I will make it fellas

Dude QSP lmao that thing has recently been moving less than gdax BCH

Dumb fucking nigger you'll never make money diversifying any amount under 10k. Pick a flavor of the week shitcoin, go all in, and pull out before you get dumped on. Holy shit do yourself a fucking favor.

This is my portfolio as of late October this year. I've tripled my investment in two months thus far. My belief is that ethereum based products will do really well this coming year.

However I believe ethereum has NEM to watch out for on the horizon.

You'll make it from the bus stop to the airport. Not much further from there.

>hodling bcash instead of satoshi cash

dump ark, you can upgrade to the dollar menu class

Will I make it? (To at least being comfy)

> he fell for the diversification meme

When did you buy into bnty at? .11usd here

XLM is going to moon any day now right fellas?

See you on the moon

Whats up with the supply of ODN?
25 million circulating
92,331,946 total

>tfw im having doubts holding

Put in 10k in september. Highest holdings are from icos. CAPP 1.5k > 10x (sold some)

the tether is also an ICO, isn't on blockfolio yet because no one knows it, but is trading stable at 3-5x and still very undervalued

I'm new to this shit

I'm gong to work a bunch of overtime and invest a lot

Am I gonna make it?

Is we gona make it Bois? Me and my dad's blackfolia

Forgot pic

LOL! Feelsbadman being a poorfag. Your unironicaly never Gona make it user

Am I gonna make it? Started in September with 20k, also have some eth in jibrel and chinapex.

ye

I dunno, I stated with $500 in March and am at $60k now

how you can put like that big money on this shitcoins user?

Am I gonna make it Veeky Forums?

How am I doing Veeky Forums?

I'm a nocoiner.
I can't figure out which platform would be safe to buy from.

Should I hold or sell my minuscule amount of BTC and buy more link?
Obviously missed the boat on it, never gonna make it with that amount.
But I can buy about 1000+ Link with 0.034

Looking for long term hodl’s only

Newfag here but I went through Coinbase initially buy eth, then opened a binance and bittrex account, opened eth wallet, sent the eth there, bought alts with the eth.

There might be a better way of doing this, but that’s how I did it.

What do you think lads

Newfag here, what should I add to my list?

Forgot pic

HST/Decision Token

>tfw been in Rai since £0.10

Maximum COMFY

Who else here /goingtomakeit/

Hoping to see some promising gains from Strat and Sia over the next 6 months

Buy some xlm. Best long term hold at the moment.

I'm happy with it tbqh.

Im a little too diverse I think for my entry amount. And I FOMO bought IOTA as first noob invest. If I hodl long term will I make it biz? :( are any of these bad long term holds?

Rate my portfolio, what would you change?

Nice gains, what's the name of this app? Is it better than blockfolio?

It's Delta. I switched over from blockfolio just recently and like it better. It seems to be more accurate with exchange prices, as well as giving you the option to get global averages, and you can create multiple watch lists, add transaction fees and fiat to your trades, set alarms. Basically seems like a more polished blockfolio to me. But adding all your trades again is a chore, of course.

biggest advantage for me is - when you're adding a transaction you can put total spent and total received. That easily accounts for all the fees, be it network or exchange with just two numbers

Yeah and you can actually have your fiat holdings as part of your portfolio and automatically add/detract from them when you sell/buy. Pretty gud.

See you in lamboland

I see there is a pro version of Delta. Worth it? Seems pricey since it's a monthly payment.

I only bought it because they're releasing a desktop app soon

What app is this?

> bounty and raiblocks

my nigga

Also Blockfolio collects data from your portfolio. Nothing is truly free, you pay with your information; if you're okay with that and prices that don't update every minute, stick to Blockfolio

Delta

Supports devs and I can make multiple portfolios. It isn’t that expensive considering how much $ it is helping me make

How do I make it show the change in %?

It's crazy when you think about it. Blockfolio can manipulate the market with all the data they have been tracking

That was meant for
Fair enough

How to x10 this?

BNTY XRB XMR

All in on XMR and wait a year.

100% btny how fucked am i

>anxiety to put money because i frll lile im going to lose it

>anxiety that im going to make money and the IRS and the feds are going to he on my ass

Will i make it?

You'll most likely be fine

whatup familam

Fucked? You mean rich

you and me both buddy, finally in the green after buying at ath and then it immediately dipping after

thanks user