Are there any canonically pretty people in 40k (who aren't Slaanesh related)

Are there any canonically pretty people in 40k (who aren't Slaanesh related)

Or does the sheer grimness of the universe prevent that?

A retarded question, but I'm bored so I'll give you a pity (you). The Flawless Host once destroyed a world for not being beautiful enough, so presumably there are worlds that meet Slaanesh's criteria to live.

So every planet that exists exists because Slaanesh allows it?

The Emperor, the Primarchs (except Angron and Mortarian) and a number of space marines are described as having beautiful, handsome or nobles physical appearances.

Eldar, being Space Elves, are also canonically pretty or good looking.

>Are there any canonically pretty people in 40k
Yes, of course. there are literally billions of them.

>The Flawless Host once destroyed a world for not being beautiful enough
Now now they didn't destroy the world, they started a holocaust against ugly people. I assume they would have either let the remaining pretty people live on their world of beautiful people after they finished, continued the holocaust raising their standards until everyone died, or taken the beautiful survivors as slaves. Unfortunately the Charcarodons arrived and saved all the ugly people and executed the cowardly planetary governor who surrendered the planet.

Holy shit the Flawless Host are great!

why wouldn't there be, it's not like pretty people didn't exist before the eldar fucked everything up and it's not like being pretty means you have to be devoted to Slaanesh otherwise every soldier regardless of faction would be worshipping khorne when they kill.

>every soldier regardless of faction would be worshipping khorne when they kill.

But they do

The very action of killing is worship to Khorne and empowers him, even if the killing is done in the name of another god.

Amberly in the cain books is supposed to be so hot that she turns the heads of everyone at a high society dinner

Amberly is literally a fat, old cunt who's "editing" of Cain's memoirs turns them in fanfiction where the oh so great Cain wants to bone the "beautiful" Inquisitor at every chance he gets

Possible but unlikely. Amberley Vail pretended to be a lounge singer at some nobility party as a cover. If she wasn't at least decently pretty, she would never have been hired or would have had her cover blown.

Or, get this, it never happened because Amber is just a simple Archive Adept who tries to add excitement to her life by living vicariously through this Inquisitorial Mary Sue alter-ego that she's inserted into the Cain memoirs

man, that wiuld be a hilarious twist.

Sanguinius, and as a direct result of the genetic succession and acclimation of his geneseed, the Blood Angels and most of their successors are inhumanly beautiful

But that's wrong, you fuck. There's a reason why Khorne hates Slaanesh most.

But that's not wrong. Everyone from a feral worlder killing another tribesman over who gets to fuck a grox first to a hive noble enacting a hab-spire wide genocide offer's up homage to Khorne, willingly or without realizing

This is 101 shit

>Blood Angels and most of their successors

>Pic of Blood Ravens marine

Did you even read the lore?
>Implying addled traitors would be able to know what beauty is
FFS,these are the guys who think foul mutations make them beautiful.

>vagina chest armour

Yes, the pic that I posted is a Blood Raven

What was your point?

You're starting to sound like carnac m8.

the blood raven's aren't a blood agenls sucessor chapter

and?????????????????????????

my point is and, you're a fag who can't acknowledge that this was something at least worth pointing out.

>A low-functioning autist thinks a meme picture unrelated to the post is worth mentioning

That's not the meme picture.

Lurk more and the idea that people will associate the picture and the text being foreign to you makes you an idiot.

eldar are described as not attractive to humans solely because their features are 'too perfect', triggering the uncanny valley.

They're attractive, it's just an uncanny attractiveness.

Colonel Kasteen from the Cain books.

That's not really what a vagina looks like chum.

Speaking of which, isn't Cain himself supposed to be pretty handsome? Or is it just because he's THE HERO OF THE IMPERIUM that people are so drawn to him?

Amberly Vail was hot enough to make Galactic turbo Chad Cain go Monogamous.
The idea of the consequences for cheating on a member of the Inquistion probably didn't hurt, but his encounter with the slaaneshi sorceress clearly implies that he was pretty smitten.

He himself states he's pretty average in the face (but remember, he's a huge self-depreciationist) but the Guard keeps him in peak physical condition so he's ripped.

That combined with his uniform that's well-fitted and his wit mean he can pull pretty easily.

Bitches love charming fuckers.

Shhh, if you acknowledge that Eldar are attractive you'll bring a horde of autists down on you, insisting in garbled tones that they aackshally look like disturbing 9ft ayy lmaos.

See

GW cant create female models that arent dog shit looking (aside from some daemonettes). Its a real issue. But Fulgrim is well known to have been one handsome fellow, to say the least.

well, good ol empz was a shapeshifter but is genrally portrayed as a handsome man with a killer jawline

>Sorry, I prefer blondes
>*BLAM*

It still makes me laugh.

>the Charcarodons arrived and saved all the ugly people

BRO TIER

>vagina chest armour

I feel like you think

W
X
Y

is an accurate diagram of female anatomy.

Sure thing, champ.

>the Charcarodons arrived and saved all the ugly people
>the Charcarodons
>saved

Cant be corrupted by chaos if you were cleansed by nuclear fire!.

user, you're taking that fan art far too seriously

Why not? Just think about it. Orphans are taken by Adepta Sororitas for raising them as sisters. They train hard, are probably well fed, so they probably have fit bodies. As we see on miniatures, they keep their hair clean and cut and as for their faces, sweet baby Emperor, there are possibly fugly ones and possibly beautiful gals, like in real life.

>killed the mould in the basement

They really are bro-tier.

This woman can totally afford an augmentic eye.

Go away, Mickey.

See, this is why you're being such a retard

>I see your post about BA and their successor chapters with a picture of a dead marine from a chapter often mistaken for a BA successor.

>I reply pointing this out, thinking you were one of many who think Blood ravens share the BA's geneseed+primarch

>You, instead of answering "oh yeah I know, just chose this pic because Spess mehreins", try to "not see the point"

Because pretending to not even comprehend what I was getting at was totes going to make you look any less of an idiot.

Guaranteed beautiful people are Sanguinius and Saint Celestine.

It can be assumed that the genetically un-altered human population looks similar enough to humans of today, and as such, there should be a similar ratio of pretty people in the normal population.

>just pretending to be retard