Hey guys, unironically shilling monero here. This really feels like a solid hodl coin and climbs steadily...

Hey guys, unironically shilling monero here. This really feels like a solid hodl coin and climbs steadily. Who else happy with their monero's?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ekHHZs3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in for over a year, feels good man

Really happy mate. Fees getting out of control though. 80% reduction coming in 3 months at the soonest.

Would buy more but no fiat and have to HODL because of tax reasons

nice, I'm just a poorfag who got in last month but I've made around $200 but that's almost a week and a half salary in my country sometimes more.

Wish I had more. Binance disabled XMR withdrawals for the last few weeks so I sold my IOU xmr for something else.

monero is king

The comfiest hold

Synchronizing the wallet is a PAIN IN THE ASS. I appreciate the need for privacy, but i wish i could opt out of syching the entire fucking blockchain. Maybe there could be an "unprivate mode" that you dont need to sync up for or something?

>having no fucking clue how blockchains work

Use remote nodes faggot. With remote noted you dont need to synchronise shit.

refreshing your wallet still synchronizes the blockchain except now its not trying to download the whole thing.

Also, 3rd world poor nigga fag here
46pDsjarZKjfFECuUy6iRzhKVyVD3sXSfPV5FGfvdq1pcgQg9jyX1G2Z9VpAxie4nkBeycMkd3TAiA61zFSooeTLRYBYLV4

Anything at all is appreciated.

COMING SOON.

Checked. 5 is Keks Holy Number for monero. Tonight we decoupled from btc. They will no longer retard our meteoric rise.

ALSO;

Buy the Mini Dip. Tomorrow we push to $514

100% XMR here since July. I'm up $85K

Imagine this coin, but with lower fees. Buy verge today.

MONEROOOOOO! Guys! Huge pump on thursday if you're down. If not it's ok other events happening expecting over 100% gains.

discord.gg/ekHHZs3

>>>
>Anonymous (ID: I6bgaSdQ) 12/27/17(Wed)15:30:16 No.5511937▶
>File: BUY NOW OR STAY POOR..jpg (87 KB, 914x306)
>87 KB
> (OP)
> ALSO;
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: I6bgaSdQ) 12/27/17(Wed)15:33:37 No.5512015▶
>
> Buy the Mini Dip. Tomorrow we push to $514
I am in 91% xmr 9 % SALT.

I am so comfy I barely check my blockfolio. I am oging to hold for at least a year or two my xmr.

Verge is nothing like monero. Is dogecoin over (non mandatory) tor with a public ledger.

shameless bump

bought 6 moneros yesterday at 330 or so. was sick of not having this gem in my portfolio.

it's not much, but fuck am i glad I got in when I did.

Monero is the thinking man’s crypto coin.

monero is whats keeping me afloat

monero will never die but never make you rich. I'd rather hold something that isn't already hundreds of dollars. Got 15% in it though, it is certainly comfy.

All I know is that it's user focused, and apparently semi Fiat. Why is it good and how is it not full of bugs due to it's complexity?

I like it though

>never make you rich
It was around $40 just 5 months ago.

Seriously shill me on why I should sell my ICX bags and buy this thing...

It got reenabled today.

monero is the smart man crypto and will stay and flourish when all the shitcoins have long died.