Sure.

Maybe.

No.

Kingdom THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Aaaaand that's the thread

Thanks for coming, folks

There is something wrong with her spine

Why else would I come to this thread?

She got kicked in the back by a Centaur.

What was a centaur doing on top of her?

Yay, but if it has an option to turn it off when going stealth.

I mean you don't want your enemies to see you in the dark.

Nay, turns a weapon into some sort of sex toy spectacle in my experience.

I really hate when retards try to say something is anatomically wrong in an image but just prove how little they know about anatomy.

I frequently tag images on gelbooru as bad_anatomy when the anatomy is perfectly fine just to make people wonder what's actually wrong.

>chaotic evil .png

Yes and absolutely. Games or settings without glowing swords are shit, tbqh.

Are you seriously implying that the anatomy in OP's image isn't 32 flavors of fucked up?

Humans are more flexible than people realize.

he's mad because someone criticized his big-titted armored waifu

Fuck off, retard. You don't know the first thing about anatomy. I guarantee you're a fat fuck.

It's not, it's photo perspective.
Chest is thrust out, hip thrust forward with the right leg crossing up.
It's standard pin up posing basics, user.

It isn't though
The waifu in question is pretty fat already, just in a flattering way

>fat

40k has power weapons....

Yeah nah, OP's pic is definitely fat. Fat doesn't just mean "beached whale that can't fit through a doorway."

Fucking thiccfags I swear.

>no stomach fat
>no flabby arms or thighs
>no round face
>fat

>le THICCCCCxD

The only one of those that's true is the round face. Fat can be used to describe things outside of the SSBBW catagory

>no rolls
>no cellulite
>no skin pigmentation or stretch marks
>fat

Is it physical or a light weapon? I generally don't like weapons made of light.

>stomach is packing some extra pounds
>thighs are massive and have no definition (but totally aren't fat, definitely just lots of muscle I swear!)
>face is just a pointy anime chin and has no defition to judge anything on anyways

Yeah, fat.

>stomach is packing extra pounds
>with visible linea alba

Full retard.

I can draw a six pack on a stick figure but it doesn't mean I drew a weight lifting champion's figure, it'll just mean I'm bad at drawing. That stomach is not a flat or muscular stomach, not with the way it's bulging above her hips.

>not with the way it's bulging above her hips.
That's her ribcage.

>her spine is broken!
>she's fat!
Oh how the retards howl

>not with the way it's bulging above her hips
That happens when you thrust your chest out in posing, user, it's perspective.
To wit, OP's pic has full breasts, hips and thighs, but doesn't have the cartoony tiny waist and stomach you commonly see.
She actually does fall into the description of "thick", a girl with a full figure without the tummy fat or flabby arms. There are people like that irl, so it's a case of insult slinging.

Thicc heroines, yay or nay?

Can't we all just masturbate in peace without the fighting?

I don't get why the Irishman is complaining the girl in the OP's image is "fat".

yay

Notice how the RL model's butt isn't sticking into the air, nor is her jaw jutting forward. Not that flexible.

EXTRA yay

Notice how the picture is taken from a different angle.

Peace is an illusion.

Can I break the illusion through righteous lifestyle?

No, but you'll keep yourself distracted enough to forget it's not real.

I don't like these metaphysics. I wanna go back to the Christian school.

Yay

Yay

I need to get kingdom death and convince my girlfriend to start cosplaying.

>I need to get kingdom death and convince my girlfriend to start cosplaying.
[boring blogshit]
I actually considered the idea and she even was interested, but my wife isn't anywhere near as busty to pull it off, so I guess I'll have to settle for her regular gothic lolita cosplays.
[/boring blogshit]

>Light Generation: Fully 30% of magic weapons shed light equivalent to a light spell. These glowing weapons are quite obviously magical. Such a weapon can’t be concealed when drawn, nor can its light be shut off. Some of the specific weapons detailed below always or never glow, as defined in their descriptions.

30% Yay

>morlock neckbeards bitching about women being fat VS thicc
>implying anyone here wouldn't want a woman of those proportions wrapped around their face.

Is this how RPG fags got a reputation for being virgins?

Time for sudden influx of fenugreek/coconut oil/frozen cheesecake smoothies.

Does the phrase 38H do anything for you?

By default, no.
If the blade is specifically designed to glow, and considers this in its profile, then sure.

IT WAS YOU

My girlfriend is basically the same shape as op's pic but with a bit more tummy. Slender arms, slender neck, wide hips, thick thighs, huge 38H tiddies.

Sounds like your girlfriend has a very attractive body.

This remains my favourite KD mini so far.

Feet user. There is something wrong with her feet.

THIIIIC
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

they're good to distract from the non glowy dagger in the off hand. also no torches needed from now on.

I don't mind them too much.

If she sat down, there would DEFINITELY be rolls, I guarantee you.

Her feet are fine, she's just wearing boots with ungodly high heels.

you mean like literally every single human ever?

look at her stomach. you can see feint muscle lines. she is not fat at all.

like:
you can say that the proportions are ridiculous.
but i dont understand how anyone looking at this thinks shes fat

Yea. (Because that's how it's actually spelled.)

>i dont understand how anyone looking at this thinks shes fat
Some people don't believe in natural female lourdosis or understand artistic exaggeration for effect and will always demand you "straighten her back out" and then judge based on that result.

>Yea. (Because that's how it's actually spelled.)
no, he means yay, as in "Yay! Glowing swords!"

>What is a pun?
Nah, I got it. It's still worth pointing out though.

>regular gothic lolita cosplays.
How petite are we talking? Because I might have an idea...

If you ain't posting pics, I don't wanna hear it.

no fatties

Hello again irishman.

She just has a plump womb.

no thanks

So you're a fat girl or guy jealous that reality doesn't reflect fantasy / isn't equal to the genders?

I've noticed that it's always the fattest fuck who wants the tiniest, skinniest girls and calls other girls fat if they aren't like that.

If you don't think that bodytype is possible, just google Alexis Texas.

I've got one that's more accurate.

Both have tits that are way to small to compare to OP, which is possible, but beyond exceptional (which is what those two are in terms of body type).

People who bitch about anatomy often can't actually draw, and honestly are really disrespectful to artists in general. Cosplayers often will give a pose a much more fair shot, and even if they can't get it exact, they respect the intent of the artist. You're seriously complaining about the posture of a super human Spiderwoman dressed in unstable molecules, or Kingdom THICC images. People freaked out about this "unnatural pose" for Mary Jane, who in canon is a super model who's probably held poses way crazier than this, and is probably pretty limber just to keep up with Peter in the bedroom. People who posted embarrassing pictures of their own fatasses unable to even come close to this pose, making stupid faces to go along with it because they know their argument would fall apart if not emphasized to a comical degree.

But yeah, whatever, I'm sure user on Veeky Forums has a lot more talent then Manara, who has only been drawing comics since 1969.

Are you saying, dare I say, that people actually talk bullshit and spout baseless opinions on the internet?

Heavens!

The model isn't sticking her but that high in the air or her chin that far forward because her thighs and neck aren't long enough. It's not a flexibility issue.

I know... it's shocking.

The photograph is taken at a completely different angle than the comic image.

I know. And, her thighs and neck aren't long enough to perfectly emulate the pose.

Wrong.

8/10 would want to be missed by

Nice rebuttal.

It has as much proof as your own assertion.

In essence, then, you are admitting "maybe".

How many of you can actually paint, draw or know legit medical anatomy actually here? Bunch of faggots.

The bar was set in , i.e., just look at the goddamn picture.

3 for 3, shithead. Now you answer the question.

Prove it shitlord.