Anyone else feeling comfy af knowing that they hold the real bitcoin?

Anyone else feeling comfy af knowing that they hold the real bitcoin?
Its hilarious watching bitcoin core struggle to regain back 40% while bitcoin cash is on the launch pad for the next 100% gains

I already know this is the real Bitcoin, I bought in 2 months ago at 600 dollars. My stack is nice and fat now.

Also ZCL for the BitcoinPrivate fork.

Yeah I do

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

How come cash is going down and BTC is going up

0.08 EOY

The last time bcash was at this level, btc was under $9k. OP confirimed for carrying heaviest bags

stop looking at minute candles pajeet. Bitcoin cash is in a clear uptrend

lol go short it then faggot

Nope been holding since 450 and still adding to my position every week

zcl yes. shit is so comfy.

Pic related

Is this like bitcoin gold or what?

Flippening soon? I know more businesses are going to accept bitcoin cash

Dude Bitpay is adding Bitcoin Cash and setting it to the default payment type, just about every company is moving to Bitcoin Cash ASAP - and they'd be crazy not to, bitcoin is a piece of (((centralized))) shit.

I switched over as soon as it was clear the mempool would be forever clogged. Comfy gains, easy TXs. Gave out some BCH paper wallets as stocking stuffers this year. Feels like BTC in the good old days, very excited for BCH in 2018

>the real bitcoin
This meme is so tired.

In the California Gold Rush, the people who got rich were the suppliers. Core can simply release a blocksize increase if they're in any danger or Ethereum could end up being the one to flip BTC, so why risk losing everything when you could play all sides against each other by buying Kucoin Shares? The exchanges are the ones really making the big bucks in the crypto world, not individual traders.

>KCS is only 2x ICO price right now
>Kucoin is rapidly increasing in popularity and aggressively adding new coins
>Holders get 50% to 15% of Kucoin's revenue as dividends paid in coins
>Holders get reduced trading fees for every 1k Kucoin they hold, up to -30% (Binance gives 50% savings for using BNB now, but that will decrease to 25% next year)
>KCS's value increases as Kucoin becomes more popular

Fuck the drama and just sit back and relax with Kucoin.
Use my referral code: 1ch6a

Bitcoin core is tired as well. 50 dollar fees and 2+ hour transactions!!!!! wtf are they doing?

They had their chance with Segwit2x. It's become clear they won't ever increase blocksize because they want to force all users onto layer 2, to trade IOUs forever and ever.

>wanted to only pay $10 fee because fuck that
>8 days and no confirmations
BTC is never going to last.