I double dog dare you to do X in your next campaign

I double dog dare you do use these battlecries in your next campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Minds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Girl Genius is still going? I quit when the time skip happened. Did it ever go full Xenophile?

>LOL SO RANDUM XD
Sincerely kill yourself.

>OOOH! OFFICER'S HAT!

It actually makes perfect sense in context.

But there is no context, all that was provided was random lines about stealing clothing that, on their own, are *holds up spork* level of infantile 'humor' one would expect from immature "geek" teenagers and tumblrinas.

>But there is no context
The context is that they need clothes and they're ambushing policemen for their clothes.

It's actually a storytelling exercise. Here's something random, come up with context. Bonus points if it makes the scene even funnier.

One would assuming that they wouldn't want to bring attention to the fact that a) they are ambushing police officers and b) not wearing clothes. Yelling about how you want to steal their pants seems somewhat counterproductive to those efforts.

Also, ur a faget and that context wasn't given.

It makes sense in context. They were previously wearing slave girl outfits due to just escaping the underground kingdom and about a third of the populace of Paris including these police officers are infected with mind control bugs.

The party are high level, have no time to shop, and has to attend a fancy ball and need to acquire pants.

Cue the following scene.

Also, the party leader has hips for breeding so can't wear normal sized pants.

>Bonus points if it makes the scene even funnier.
But it wasn't funny to being with.

And what are the odds anyone's next campaign is going to involve ambushing people to steal their clothes? Even if that "battle cry" makes sense in the context of the comic, you're encouraging it to be used in a random way. A thread died for this shit.

Official word is that XXXenophile is on hold until their kids are out of the house.

That context just makes it sound even more like LOL RANDUM XD bullshit.

I reiterate the previous request that you neck yourself, for the greater good.

Found the guy that's never gone Adventuring.

Suicide is painless, user. Please consider it before posting further.

But it brings on many changes,
I can take or leave it as I please.

It makes sense in context.

First, the whole world is steam punk and people randomly get mad science ideas and make mad science.

This is bad because lots of places in Europe become uninhabitable due to mad science. There's an old family of mad scientists that used to be evil and rule a lot of the land. One generation back a bunch of that family became nice people and saved lots of folks with a group of other adventurers then they vanished.

One of those took up a mantle of tyrant to rule over Europe with an iron fist, and in the meantime a girl in a small town starts having headaches and then finds out she too is a mad scientist, and her parents were of this noble family. And it seems the whole world is after her because of it...

This is set about five years after that time, and there are about 6 years of tri-weekly updates building up to current events.

If you think it's lel randumb and I should neck myself (and the other guy too), well, that's your opinion, but pretty much any long running serial is going to get pretty convoluted over time.

I'm already playing a Jager, so sure, why not...

>It makes sense in context
You keep repeating that over and over, and yet every time you give "context" all you do it make it sound cringier and cringier. No one cares, fuck back off to tumblr or Gaia or the pathfinder general or wherever the fuck your kind congregate these days, you and your XD bullshit isn't welcome here.

>First, the whole world is steam punk and people randomly get mad science ideas and make mad science.

I'm fond of how the radio theatre shorts put it.
>It is a world ruled by mad science!
>Poorly.

>Here's something random, come up with context.
Except that wasn't the idea of the thread. The idea is to do X in your next campaign.

Someone takes his Serious Gaming Very Seriously.
So, why are you here, in a hobby made of Genre, instead of whimpering in the corner about how none us of read exclusively Serious Literature?
Or did you get kicked from Veeky Forums?

I don't see any of that in the OP. I see some faggot saying we should make someone yell about stealing pants because LOL XD.

I'm sure your pet comic has all the deepest lore in the world, but that doesn't have jack shit to do with this thread.

If you want your context spoonfed to you, try

Why are you still here, shouldn't you be making lengthy blog posts about how "toxic" Veeky Forums is for hurting your fee fees?

make a techpriest that gets a fell obsession so now you skin things and wear them

oh wait i beat you too it

No one cares about your precious "context," it doesn't have anything to do with what the OP wants. Why can't you comprehend this?

I'm actually curious, why do you care so much to keep posting? Do you just want that smug satisfaction of pretending to be better than someone else or do you have a very narrow definition of fun.

Exactly, engineer a situation so the players run into X.

No one is "pretending" to be better than you.

>hurrr durr fun
Aaand there it is.
Yup, it's that people who aren't as easily amused as you by the word "pants" just hate fun. That's right. It couldn't possibly be that you have the mentality of an infant.

First time posting in this thread

You seem pretty irate and I question why you choose to remain in this thread replying to posts

You are a really boring person

Uh huh

You should work in a daycare center, you'll connect with the kids really well.

>you'll connect with the kids really well.
I do, actually, get along well with kids. Thank you.

"toxic"?
Hah! I faced worse when fucking your mom!
Now, shouldn't you be off somewhere, screaming about how oppressed you are because the average Criminal Minds unsub is white? And plotting to show how wrong they are by murdering everyone around you?

The fuck is a "criminal minds unsub"?

Go ask /tv/. Or have a wiki link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Minds
In short, a serial killer.

My apologies. Have a white haired female in black armour with Fleur de Lis on her boobplate state that something goes against the beliefs of a religion but professes itself to be of the true faith.

Because clearly this is much less random than acquiring clothing.

>American television
Gross.

What's up with this thread

...I double dog dare the poster under me to have their character ask to eat flowers instead of food at the next inn/festival/restaurant/palace/whathaveyou

>eat flowers instead of food
But she does that normally. She eats flower petals as her normal nutrition.