Thank you biz

i got fucked a few times listening to your shit , but i finally found a way to read through the shit .
BNTY IS SAVING MY ASS

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qhFVAxQ
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/
discord.gg/ekHHZs3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just listen here, once more;) discord.gg/qhFVAxQ

Yep. It already doubled today, tripling soon. Don't miss out, y'all. I'm here to answer any questions for all yall who are too 'tarded to read the whitepages.

They're not talking about it there. Don't click this link. This guy is just trying to rack up points by getting people to click his invite link. Fuck off, dude.

This is going crazy, get in here seriously

You mean you figured out you have to shill your own shitcoins you are holding on?
gz dude

Feels pretty comfy and I bought at .12. Imagine once it gets listed on binance?

fuck yeah already 250% today

thank fuck

sold a little earlier to participate in an ICO but kept more than halff

comfy

Bought in on Kucoin at 0.07 thanks to some user shilling, I'm up 100%. Market cap still at $16m for this one and I don't see 50-100m as unreasonable

Here's where I beg you to sign up with my Kucoin ref code: 1bxbs

inb4 pajeet

Go shill on reddit, everyone. Get the normies in here to eat those sell walls. Once we get past 120... Well... We'll all be rich.

Are you guys still mad at my shilling all day today?

Anyon not on board yet, once again...

KuCoin referral link
1JfxP

only regret is falling for the diversification meme and not putting everything into it

legit lmao with shit like this its like oh look I have 2 btc, go to sleep wake up oh look I have 5 btc

>tfw went all in but i'm poor so gains are tiny
h-hopefully this will take me to a grand+s

I have now made 10 dollars

This is only the fucking start. This is headed for 100m mcap. Don't fall for the diversification meme, exit your positions in all memecoins and all-in this shit. PRL will look like a joke in comparison.

There's already a thread on ethtrader.

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/

For some reason our gains doesn't show up on CMC, so they're unaware of what they're missing. Once they show up and they're still reading about bounty0x they'll FOMO in by the thousands.

i've gone all in and i've got 19k tokens boys, looking at the total supply i own 1.3% of them all.. will i make it

this

people don't even realise that tonight is literally just getting on the launchpad

the real moon starts when BNTY starts getting visibility

being in anywhere below 50 cents is good

wait wtf no way 1.3%? i got 100k of these fuckers

nevermind friend i got it completely wrong lmao

Put my PRL gains into this at $0.06 after reading a thread about it yesterday, you really find some gems on this board, thank you Veeky Forums

should i buy right now

sitting comfy with my 30k bags. get in now you poor fags

SELL SELL SELL.

DONT SELL NOT YET!

Just wanted to let you guys know of something going down Thursday. There is a huge pump and dump that will be taking place on Binance in the next couple of days by over 10k people. Now you may think this is fake, but there's a discord in which there is a whole plan with set times and what the main idea and the strategy going into Thursday is. Many of you may still not like this idea and if thats true then, unfortunately, this is not for you, but if you even somewhat like this idea make sure to check it out at least

discord.gg/ekHHZs3

fuck off with your discord link autist