What's the saddest one of your characters has ever had?

>What's the saddest one of your characters has ever had?

One what?

>this whole post
I don't even

Huh?????

I need a source for those huge fucking anime titties, short-haired girls with big fat beefers really gets me going.

Common it's not that hard to understand, he's just asking what was the saddest point in one of your character's life.

Would be hard to tell for my characters because there's hardly anything sad when I play. Maybe when my Delta Green character shot a kid by accident when he was himself a family man.

Shit senpai, tell us that story

Oh well I'll try to greentext but I'm pretty bad at it

>Delta green campain with a bunch of people I knew through my equivalent of a FLGS (Gaming association)
>Learn a bit about the system, knew Lovecraft before hand and loved it, decide to know the difference with classic Cthulhu
>See you're playing a bunch of federal agent but I don't want to be like everyone since I was 17 and decide to do an english man from MI5
>Pretty much a profiler but with real doctor skill
>DM tells me he needs to be in the US so he better have a reason to get out of Great Britain
>Decide he's already middle aged, around 40 and divorced with 2 kids, went into alcohol after that and his last friend which is from FBI get him a job over the Atlantic to get away from all of it
>He does so for a few years, end up in Delta Green because he saw some shit and have not so much to lose
>But he's still love his wife and his kids, think of them often and would like to see them
>It doesn't help his alcoholism but it help him work since he have a goal : fucking up what could fuck up his old family

Cont.

>So anyway we play the first scenario, other character's are a guy from the ICE with almost no willpower who shoot a bit quickly and a CIA agent who have no problem doing everything necessary to get what she wants
>Also other people but they quitted that game so it was only us three for the rest of the campain
>We're investigating child disappearance, end up in some kind of warehouse
>Here we end up seeing one of those creatures, can't remember the name, those who put brains in metal box
>Well they did but with children
>DM is grinning like a motherfucker, my character see one of those things opening a child head
>Character goes berserk get his gun and start shooting the thing
>The thing go out, character follow it and end getting a bit fucked up because we're playing Delta Green not D&D and you don't get to fight monster and win in Delta Green
>Anyway things go away and my character goes to see the dead kid
>Well now he was dead but it was recent, character could have saved him
>Devastated even more that before, felling guilty
>DM plays a lot with it but it was pretty cool

Cont.

>After a lot of ingame time and psychological help, he ends up rationalizing it and try to think it wasn't his fault
>Flash forward an other scenario, we're chasing terrorist for our real organisations.
>On an island somewhere near a city in the US I don't know which I'm shit at geography and I'm trying to remember the story, absolutely on the edge because we're outnumbered and outgunned in everyway
>Pretty much Vietnam simulator
>There's some kind of old bunker on the island, we're heading toward it
>Suddenly there's move in a bush
>Look at it and recognise someone with a gun
>Scared so unload a full magnum
>Go confirm the dead
>It was a kid
>Kids from the town come around here to do some kind of paintball but with real replica of guns
>Character is mortified, DM is grinning like a motherfucker
>Get into tactical mode
>Take head of the group and rush toward the bunker
>Shoot every motherfucker on the way
>Freaking terrorists
>End up in the bunker, they shoot at us with Ak47 in an alley, going pretty bad
>We succed at downing a few of them
>One of the last start panicking
>Start to put on a bomb vest
>Oh no, not on my watch motherfucker
>Try to shoot him but out of ammo
>Don't care, berserk again, litteraly run toward the motherfucker while his buddies shoot at me
>In the confusion my buddies shoot them
>I end up on the guy and start to pulp his face
>Not going to your shitty heaven on my watch
>Finally the adrenaline stop, character was shot a few times, fall unconcious
>Wake up in hospital, mission is said to be a success, DG lie and say the terrorist shoot the kid
>Character is traumatized again and this time he can't say it wasn't his fault

That's it, pretty long just to explain this but I felt like the story made more sense like this.

>be me
>5e
>lvl 10
> be in party of four
Teifling worlock
High elf-Rouge-paladin
Air genasi-bard beast master
Wood elf- light cleric-me
> be innawoods
> have to find sorcerer whos killing all the fey in the area
> be in fey wild
>Bait out the sorceress with dryads and blink dogs
> roll iniggertive
>12
>she kills them with fire
> rouge and beast master rush her
>i fireball the tree shes in
>bitch falls see shes a wood elf
coolio.gif
>warlock eldritch blasts her because warlock
>her go
Forced us to make wis saves
> warlock and i make it
>beast master and rouge dont
>i cast aid on my self and warlock 5th level so +20 hp
>warlock blights her
>Her turn twin spell disintegrate on rouge and beast master
Fugg
>my turn fireball
>warlock blight
>she rolls on the wild magics table
>gets resistance to all damage
>We throw spells at eachother until
>cone of cold
>make con save
> make save
>warlock doesnt
OH SHIT NIGGA
>dies and is frozen
> fuck this bitch
>run foreword and tackle her
>pin her down
>her go another cone of cold
>main action radience of the dawn
>bns action healing word
> bitch dimension doors away
>still in range of sacred flam
omaewamoshindeiru.jpg
>kill here
>Out of spells drag her body over has a necklace that gives +2 to spell save DC
Ok
>wait 8 hours
>unfreeze warlock raise dead
>He's shell shocked
>go to leader of fey wild leader with sorceress's body
>says he can true resurrect one of the disintegrated party members
>dont make us pick
>DM rolls a D20
>odd is beast master
>even is rouge
>rolls odd
>Okay
>also find out that the sorceress was my cousin
It may not seem sad but I felt as if I failed as a cleric also we had these characters in this campaign for two years
R.I.P.
Lilliana

danbooru: 'naked overalls' + 'blue eyes'

Why not both? They sacrificed themselves to save their kind. They clearly could cast that spell, so why not wait another day and resurrect the other?

Thanks, friend.

My warlock realizing everything is his fault
>Backstory: poor racist hick that hated his home life and decided to join the church to get away. Becomes a paladin but everyone in his sect hates him. Discovers that there's a cult doing demonic shit and does his best to get rid of them. King puts him into the army. Character suspects the King is in cahoots with cult, so tries rebelling losing 99% of his army and gets trampled by a horse. In his hour of desperation, dying on the field and praying to every god he can think, he turns to Asmodeus to save him. Gets warlock powers in exchange for his soul
>campaign happens
>BBEG who has one of party member's wife hostage is a person my character saved from the cult
>another PC was supposed to be a vessel for some chaos for the cult but my dude ruined it
>crippled gnome pirate has had almost everything in his life ruined by a fucking goose turns out it's BBEG's familiar
>evil King is trying to summon Asmodeous and shit that my character had to do early in the game made it significantly easier for him to do it
>same shit got a PC's village ravaged by demons
>got the God of thieves killed and he decided to curse the entire land before his death out of sheer pettiness
>my character just hates himself and wishes he died from that horse
>can't kill himself cause that's the halfling way out and he has to try fix all the bullshit he's caused

well the build up to this was that we needed to get a narcotic for the warlocks friend who had money which we needed and was a stoner. and as soon as we left we realized that two years had passed and that we were experiencing a dragon apocalypse. Also we only had enough money for one to be resurrected so

>Playing a halfling monk who has a golden dragonborn as adoptive father.
>Only thing in the entire world halfling wants to do is help build the trading company his father runs.
>Get recruited by a local lord to protect him during a speech.
>Assassination attempt happens, assassination attempt thwarted due to tiny feat of justice.
>Lord is impressed and says he will make it so that our trading company will service his entire town.
>Rush back to Dragon-Dad excited to share the news.
>Ask Dragon-Dad if this is enough for me to take on my own ship in the trading company.
>Critically fails persuasion check and was shot down by Dragon-Dad.
>Time passes and party returns to the inn we are staying at.
>Place is a ghost town rush upstairs to find Dragon-Dad missing as well as the Lords Guards.
>Rush downstairs to find a Vengeful Spirit of the previous leader of the Thieves Guild.
>Says he will help us find out comrades if we help him exact our revenge.

Cont.

do

>After agreeing to help me, the halfling monk, the tiefling warlock noble, a half-elf ranger that was roped in by the spirit, and our drow rouge who we assisted avoiding arrest in the murder of the previous lord head off to find some leads.
>Head into town at night to attempt to find members of the thieves guild. A beggar approaches the Lord asking for coin.
>I step up and hand him a coin and get attacked with a poison dagger which barely misses.
>Suddenly cross bow bolts everywhere Ranger and Warlock hit me and rouge dodge.
>After turning the beggar into paste I lunge at my next opponent.
>Crit strike against me with a longsword, hurting bad.
>Tiefling warlock is already downed, Ranger is hurt, rouge is stealthed.
>I am able to down one more enemy before I take two crossbow bolts and go down.

Cont.

>Time to save from death dice don't fail me now.
>Warlock nat 20 stabilized.
>Me 4 one death counter.
>Rouge shows back up and kills one more of the assailants. Ranger is hurt and has to spend time taking cover and healing.
>Three baddies left all of them rolling very well, no curtain so no DM assistance on dice rolls.
>Ranger is downed Rouge is hit but, still standing.
>Warlock is able to attack again and take down an enemy. Rouge moves up to help Warlock, Ranger returns fire with bow.
>Nat 1 on death saving throw. DM takes pity on me and only counts it as on death counter.
>Next round bad guys are taken out. Warlock is closest to me but is prone from almost dying.
>Death saving throw. Nat 1.

Cont.

>Halfling monk is dead. DM apologizes to group of the encounter not being scaled correctly but, we tell him it was just the dice. We rolled bad and he rolled way to good.
>DM hands me a character sheet for a dragonborn barbarian. Dragon-Dad name on character sheet. Says he was saving this for the next member to join our group.
>Dragon-Dad wakes up in pitch black room. Breaks out and finds he is on his ship and the crew has been bought off by Thieve guild.
>After scorching some of the former crew and burning the face of his formed first mate he leaps off and swims back to short handcuffed.
>Five very successful survival checks he makes land fall and rushes back to the inn he was staying at.
>Noble is there, New half-elf is there, Drow is there but, no son.
>Before I get the chance to ask the Noble hands me a small totem. It is a small wooden halfling.
>A trinket my son had carried. The only thing other than him the survived the wreckage I found him in. It is soaked in blood.
>I enter a rage so I get a bonus on STR rolls, I roll to break the steel manacles around my wrist.
>Nat 20 the break like wet paper. Dragon-dad lets out a roar that shatters the inns windows.
>He stares at the noble who gestures upstairs.
>He spends the rest of the night lock in the room with his dead son wrapped in white linen.
>mfw the dice know when to be dramatic.

Actually sounds pretty cool.