Ignoring prestigiditatuon, what standard character class would do the best job as a maid? A real maid, not a fetish one

Ignoring prestigiditatuon, what standard character class would do the best job as a maid? A real maid, not a fetish one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ahqu1nd3Zu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In DnD any one that can use a wand of unseen servant. Done.

>A real maid, not a fetish one
You can't fool me user

Rogue. High dex, usually good charisma, lots of miscellaneous skills.

Ninja

you never see them

Any kind of spell caster obviously

>asks about a real maid
>posts a fetish one

>female maids
>good
They're just fap bait for looking sexy while doing a sub par job of cleaning your house. If you want the job done properly get a butler

A witch.

A PALADIN MAID WILL SLAY ALL DUST DEVILS!!!

Freelancer.

And pretty good at doing their job all the while not being seen.

Bards. Pretty useless for anything else, really...

Just play Maid.

>furries
>40k
>Rozen Maiden
Holy shit. this entire image is basically one big malignant tumor.

It's from a bygone age.

Yeah, I don't get what OP is thinking. It's not like it's hard to find pictures of real maids.

Paladin/Maid is absolutely the superior combination.

Butlers don't clean you dumb shit. Do you know nothing?

A butler isn't a 'male maid', he's one of the most senior staff members, 2nd only to a steward if the estate is grand enough to have one. He is there to oversee the cleaners, or even the people who oversee the clearners, not do the cleaning. It's like saying "don't go to a prostitute, if you want the job done properly get a pimp"

Monk
Sucking is their expertise field

>implying

FE fates anyone?

Clearly the other user needs Maid (male).

You're new around here we don't expect you to understand.

I'm old enough to realize how cancerous it is.

Just build a small fleet of cleaning robots.

What could go wrong?

Shit maid senpai.
Also, how would a heel blade be useful outside of that single very specific context? Isn't the blade usually on the front, because it's more intuitive to kick in that direction?

>implying
I'm no martial arts expert, but I'm pretty sure you can hit with heel even on a forward kick. Besides she's packing plenty a weaponry for all the less specific scenarios.

Bard, obviously.

If I'm wealthy enough to have a maid then I'm wealthy enough to throw lavish parties.

Anyone can clean, prepare meals, garden, please me and the wife when one or the other of us is at work or at the club, see to the pets, keep organized the bottles and books.

What I need is a knowledgeable dilettante that can maintain the home, competently handle the affairs and repairs of the estate, tutor the kids, hold enthralling conversation with my esteemed guests, and provide pleasant party music.

That's a bard's job.

Wizard. Being an apprentice is basically being a maid, except you get paid in lessons.

>Being a wife is basically being a maid, except you get paid in dick.

The hardest currency knows to man.
Or woman.
And to some animals.

>"OHHHH M-MAIDOOO SUGOIII~"
Why are Japanese people and weebs such retarded imbeciles?

I shouldn't have to explain the appeal of a loving woman who cooks for you, cleans for you, takes care of you and basically acts like the ideal housewife, right? I sincerely hope you're not THAT stupid. And then there's the power dynamic of the master-servant relationship that appeals to some people.

So basically mommy didn't love you enough?

Sure. That's why you spam Veeky Forums with your meaningless threads, right? There's a board called /d/ exactly for people who never play traditional games.

>If you want a girl that can take care of the household and loves you, you have mommy issues
And they wonder why marriages are less common than ever.

I'm not OP, I just answered a dumb question. Or do you believe everyone who disagrees with you is the same person?

I believe that people who reply to thrash threads don't make this board better. With this, I'm out.

A berserker, obviously.

At least you're self-aware

Maids are definitively NOT Yamato Nadeshiko.

Thread theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ahqu1nd3Zu8

And skilled in thievery. Yeah, no thanks.

>not fucking the pimp to show dominance

Barbarian rage makes cleaning go faster.

>tfw old motherly mexican maid
>tfw banging her teenage granddaughter

You do know she's only fucking you to get a greencard, right?

a maid that can understand the wishes and orders of it's master and fullfill it with efficiency and fanatic obedience is a good maid

That pic is a relic at this point. It's a thing of beauty from an age long passed.

You make me sad.

She was born in America.
No, she fucks me because I buy her stuff and I'm cool with that.

GURPS

nice

>I'm old enough to pretend.

Thid is wrong.
A good butler is learned in keeping the wine cellar, and the pantry well serviced he musn't necessary be able to lead the servants.
From what I have seen the valet is usually the senior servantman.

>what standard character class would do the best job as a maid
Bar-
>not a fetish one
I dunno, fighter? They don't have much else going for them

>I don't know about kicking: The Post.

Hence him asking about kicking.

>Lack of reading comprehension: The Post

...Congratulations user, you made me feel.

>Ignoring prestigiditatuon, what standard character class would do the best job as a maid? A real maid, not a fetish one.
Ultramarine, of course.

That's the one where the wheelchair kid is in love with the zombie chick, right?

Yeah. Also, really fucking massive spoiler here but it needs to be said.

Their relationship is fucking disturbing. And I'm not talking about the underage boy having a relationship with an undead goddess part, I mean the part where she loses her memory and he has to reintroduce himself to her EVERY FUCKING DAY. He describes it as "falling in love again every day" so we're supposed to feel warm and fuzzy about it, but it's atrocious. It's like she has a variant of Alzheimer that isn't polite enough to kill you in the end.

In DnD probably a monk.

Physically fit, good attention to detail, wise enough to figure things out without being told, ascetic so won't steal or be vulnerable to bribery, used to chores from time as temple acolyte, capable of defending your property, won't want much pay, and won't get bored, has the advantage of being fast and stealthy if needed.

Barbarian - would smash things, isn't very socially adept

Bard - would get bored, might steal things, distractable

Fighter - would be okay but not great

Cleric, Paladin - would judge you and feel like telling you about it is justified

Rogue - would be tempted to steal or betray you for money

Sorcerer, Wizard, Warlock - would demand high pay, get bored, possibly screw you over for arcane power/magical thingumagigs

1, 2, 5 and 8 are the only acceptable choices, the rest are shit

Not exactly, the valet is an irregular, he's outwith the standard structure of the servants answerable directly only the lord of the house. A valet might exist entirely without staff being present, such as in the case of everyone's favourite - Jeeves, or within a large household acting as the servant directly responsible for attending to the Lord of the house, such as Bates from Downton.
But they do tend to require a broader skill set than even the Butler, though they do not tend to command a leadership or managerial position.

>prestigiditatuon
Gesundheit.

I am unsure if you are confusing the current with an old system.
There used to be a Household Manager or Stewards who both kept the household if the lady of the house is unwilling and organized the servant but they fell out of use for most everyone.
Without a Steward most family have the valet take over the role, seeing as he is the senior servant and all the male servant already reported to him.
The female staff report to the butler but only if there is no Housekeeper, which is rarely the case.

Butler do seem to most the head servant, as he is usually the second servant to greet a visitor.
And as he both services the pantry and the wine cellar he does have one servant who can run errant for him.

valet is the dude who parks my car and delivers my luggage to my room

To be fair, that's pretty much the atmosphere of the entire fucking manga.

So a sugar daddy then? How old is she?

The best maid is your childhood friend that grew up and suddenly shows up at your door wanting to be your slave maid while also having big tits.

Basically the maid in heaven plot

Hnnngh this is my fetish, i hope she calls you
>ay, papi harder

>tfw parents had a young big-titted maid who helped with a lot of the housework when I was a child
>tfw never realised what I was missing until years later
I still wonder if she was the cause of some of my fetishes.

Well the point of the story is imperfect love and the compromises we make in order to keep it, bro
>cripple kid and zombie waifu
>artist guy and ghost waifu
>yakuza bro and witch waifu
The ultimate conclusion being that love is messy but worth it.

Man, I wish panties in real life worked like that.

With some clever elastic positioning weaved into the partir fabric could force the shapping.

Prepare a kickstarter and I'll be the first backer.

5 in the winter or during cold/rainy summer days
3 on warm days.
6 for trips to the beach

China killed my countries clothing manufacturers. It would be hard as balls to find someone with the skills to make a prototype

4, 5 and 8 are the only acceptable choices, the rest are shit

>not a fetish one
Not with that picture, OP.
And if animu has teached me anything, it's that assassins and ninjas are the most competent maids, they can clean anything within seconds while maintaining a deadpan expression.

>I've read none of Dowman Sayman's other works, the post
Go home, Kobayashi. You're drunk.

Yeah pretty much, I've been poking her taco since a few weeks before her quincenera and she's 16 now. She claims I was her first and so far her only one but I'm pretty sure it's bs.

She alternates between my last name when she wants to make me hard and my first name when she wants something.
>mister [last name] it's so big
>rrrrobert can I stay over tonight?

Man I can already imagine how this takes off
>Hello everyone, im Johanna from CNN and today I will tell you about this new competitor in the lingerie business that might bump victorias secret off the first place. Waifufit produces panties exclusively. Their unique selling point is how the elastics accentuate the buttox and vulva. Their best selling product is what they advertise as the "shimapan", blue and white striped panties
>We have searched far and wide for the CEO, and we finally found him. While his company has grown to a dazzling size today, he still lives humbly in his mother's basement
>So John, what do you think made your idea such a success
>w-well it started as a simple kickstarter idea I got from the internet, I tried to get funding and i got it
>how did you manage to fight the big brands
>I think it was the fact we use simple patterns with little frills and we really went for a niche. Early on traps that mailed me for panties with extra crotch space for their feminine penis really helped
>traps? feminine penis
>Yes, so traps are men that crossdress and feminine penis was a way to sell gay stuff in the more conservative states
>but a penis is a penis, its still gay
>[cut]
>You can leave, now
>back to you, Dave

I'm still trying to figure out a way to indroduce a maid cafe into my country and actually earn a profit.

So this post made me laugh more than it should

They are extremely awkward and I think getting girls would actually be a problem. I think western women would rather work in a strip joint than actually being servile.

South America, getting employee is not the hard part

>hey, where is Jose, we need him to help saw this drugdealer his head off since he didnt give us our cut
>I think he is in the maid cafe
>fucking hell, how often do I need to tell him, first we do business, then we go to the cafe together. I bet he is hoarding maria for himself again

>every country is Colombia
Nah it is more of an issue of the hook than anything else.
There was one, but the fuckers forgot the cafe part and had atrocious food.
It was near subway stations named "Cumming" the jokes regarding the place didn't help either

>>>every country is Colombia
>Nah

Ok now I'm confused. Explain?

How is not every south american country like colombia

Because they are not. In the same way not every European country is not Germany or every country in North America is Canada

The other countries have a lower rate of homicide. And child abduction.

Chile for example those things are almost nonexistent.

But is there headsawing in for example brazil?

Maybe, Brazil is a rather big place. Look up proper maps and not the classic globe maps and you'll see how big other countries actually are.

Beside the joke countries like Venezuela most of South America is rather safe. At least you won't get gun down just because someone cut you in traffic (first news I heard when I arrive at Miami early this year)

She rolls her r's?
WAIT you slept with a 14 year old? That's fucking sick and gross

Build it close to the local theater or acting school. That way you'll get plenty of girls looking for a part time job that they can spin as "acting experience" as well as the fruity eccentric clientele who are into that sort of thing. Thematic cafes and restaurants aren't that rare, the trick would be trying to distance yourself from the idea of a fetish bar and actually try to be half classy with how you present your theme. Stress that's its a "Victorian Era" establishment as opposed to a big titty maidu cafe.