Avg. Tx fee $51

>Avg. Tx fee $51

JUST

what do you think about blocksizes?

Worst thing is don't know where the money goes. I mean mining still not profitable anymore

for you
these motherfuckers have warehouses on top of flowing rivers with 200 million USD of hardware inside boiling the river on the way out for freshwater to the peasants downstream to drink

damn bitshit truly is a modern gold rush

>Avg idiot bitcoin user who pays more than $1 in tx fees because theyre idiots %90

not my fault you cant into combudah.
you deserve to lose your money.

As it should be, fiat is a shitcoin and needs to be replaced.

>bitcoin has high fees, so we should all switch to the bootleg, and not the plethora of other superior altcoins that make them both look like shit!

cashie shills are the worst

How much does it cost to send 10 million through a bank?

>aug 1 didn't have the exact same snapshot of the blockchain as bitcoin core did

it's called a reverse hardfork

Segwit was a fork
Bitcoin Cash was a fork

Both have the same legitimacy. What should have happened was Segwit should have been a hard fork as well leaving the legacy chain continue as people decide which chain they want to adopt, but no. Segwit was a hostile take over of bitcoin.

Yea, good luck getting your tx proccessed with anything under 10$

>tfw you realise that bitcoin cash is Satoshi's vision

Core have killed our beloved bitcoin for muh store of value bullshit. It's a fucking tragedy

At this point, why would you ever move btc around? Convert to something else, move, convert back.

What the fuck are you guys talking about? 100-140 satoshi transactions are being confirmed right now. Did you even look at the mempool before shitposting this garbage?

Or would you lose more through transaction fees doing this?

Satoshis vision is bitcoin
Not a fork where most of the coins are owned by scammers trying to undermine future developments for bitcoin

>implying
shill or completely oblivious, who's to say?

this looks like a case for /pol/

Both btc and bcash are inferior 1gen coins, that only holds up on brand name alone and market PnD. Satoshi's vision was an actual currency you can go to the store with

satoshi's vision was wrong. satoshi's vision had alot of mistakes. mistakes that were corrected. not even core champions "satoshi's vision" so fucking hard like its fucking gospel. that should tell you the angle of bcash and other forks who keep bringing it up.

>not my fault you cant into combudah.

Bitcorn about to give birth to another shitcoin.

>scammers

Jihan is a honourable business man. He's literally keeping BTC transactions afloat you cuck

>Used transactions: 600
Maybe in total until now but not per block, LOL

Bitcoin cash is being accepted/adopted in more stores than any other crypto right now. It literally is Satoshi's vision rebooted

show me

the numbers are only that way to make calculations easier.

bitcoin cash can cater to many more transactions than bitcoin segwit

>Shilling a coin for his fast transactions that has so far no use outside of buying mining hardware of Bitmain

Bitcoin Cash will destroy Bitcoin.

>the numbers are only that way to make calculations easier.
Nah, they are here to deny the fact that bcash doesn't even have 10% of the transaction volume compared to Bitcoin. Anyway, here is your (you) :)

This is way more adoption than any other coin that's come in the last couple of months

acceptbitcoin.cash

There are many more on the way as well!

Why doesn't everyone switch to LTC

LTC a shit

LTC same problems as bitcoin segwit

don't give a shit about the fees. don't want to spend that stuff. get real.

beaniebabyboi

I think both are trash. What now?

Right now it looks like 140 sat/b txs are going through relatively quickly. That's just about $3 for a normal segwit transaction, less if you use bech32.

That's still too high, of course. If you want fast and cheap, use ethereum. 10 cents to confirm in 10 seconds, even though it consistently processes a higher transaction rate than the rest of the decentralized blockchains combined.

Are you retarded? Maybe do 2 minutes of research before making that post.

nocoiner

okay, let your sentiment really solidify in your mind and watch the future leave you behind

remember how many people you told about your thoughts

I'm with real king aka Ethereum. Bitcoin is not needed anymore.

we're gonna have ethereum possible INSIDE of bitcoin cash

Ethereum is no longer needed, as ethereum was created because vitalik could not use OP codes due to core restrictions.

Come home, Vitalik.

Myжик ты лyчшe нaкaти, тeбя жe co вpeмён coвкa coвceм pacпидopacилo пpocти гocпoди, cкoлькo мoжнo тo нeт гoвopить нy