What's the final verdict on this shit?

lurked the github seems like the wraith stealth addressing has been done for some time now. apparently they're redoing the GUI for the verge wallet, and the recent commits seem to confirm this. coupled with that fuding and the whale that ate all those cheap coins, i feel like this shit is actually about to pump super fucking hard, even though it's a literal normie shitcoin with tor honeypot privacy. i think when they drop wraith, all the normies who bought high and sold low are gonna get hit with fomo and buy back in. am i bugging Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

verge-blockchain.info/richlist
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bug_out
monero.stackexchange.com/questions/6813/what-is-the-difference-between-monero-xmr-and-verge-xvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

???

>???

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES WILL THEY REDO THE GUI JUST RELEASE WRAITH ALREADY FUCK MAN

It's garbage meant for newfags. Buy quality coins.

one man's trash is another man's treasure. shit coins can increase my satoshis for spending on quality coins.

The nigger that spread the FUD bought 2 billion Verge in the process. The truth is out there.

Line is consolidating. This is going parabolic, new heights within 4 days.

== ALL == the fudding faggots you see posting here will FOMO in, just wait.

If you actually had the balls to stay through all this FUD, you will be compensated greatly. I'm a early investor of Verge, bought and accumulated for months at 67 Satoshis and never sold a position, this WILL reach 1$ soon, the people FUDing are either trying to buy cheap or have no clue what the team is doing, being a software developer myself and been talking with the Verge dev I can tell you, they got a product and this shit is going parabolic the moment Wraith is released.

this is what i'm thinking as well. are there any other coins that have experienced similar FUDing (with drastic drops and all) at all time highs?

are you sure you're not with the xvg marketing team? also, i would assume most people would dump at the wraith announcement no? there's that whole mantra of 'buying the rumour, selling the news.' i suppose this wouldn't apply to normie investors, of course.

>bugging
fuck you coon, go back to worldstarhiphop, welfare dependent piece of shit

FFS I'm not on the marketing team, they wouldn't be shilling o Veeky Forums... If you expect a dump after a main release of a coin you will be disappointed, the reason people are accumulating so much is because this will enter top 10, and stay at top 10.

I wouldn't buy xvg if it even had a 10 billion market cap. This coin is garbage. You might make money on it, but it will always be garbage

All I see is *herp derp* this is garbage, but you have no idea what to point out that would be considered garbage, the only arguments you have will probably be the overdone not true arguments, which I can easily discredit.

kek i'm just a cultured man, enjoy your stale ass cuisine and way of thinking. go back to /pol/ faggot

better privacy coins exist with better dev teams. Also, ethereum is making all the privacy coins nervous with Vitalik's new plans.

Xvg is late, xvg isn't good enough, xvg will burn or fill a very small niche somewhere.

Point me to facts, not generic stuff, like there are better privacy coins, elaborate on why... Lol at the Vitaliks plan, again, point me where he mentions he is going to tackle privacy and obfuscation.

i can concede that better privacy coins do exist. but as it stands, the masses have taken a liking to verge. markets are irrational. the coin has a crazy platform and is seen as the 'rising star' of the crypto world at the moment. again, i am not saying it is a superior privacy coin. i am just attempting to remain as objective as possible.

well objectively xvg is the worst privacy coin you can get. it's not even a privacy coin.
objectively 60% of coins are in hands of vergedev and friends ( top 25 ) and they haven't moved at all.

xvg is just a pyramid coin. at the top a sit vergedev and friends. everyone is making this idiot filthy fucking rich.

you have to be an absolute retard to invest in verge. luckely there are a lot of absolute retards. but this coin wont last.

Laugh away
Idc

Why is it the worst privacy coin? Why is it not a privacy coin?
EVERY coin you research you will find out that more than half of the holdings are ALWAYS on the top 100 wallets, if Verge is considered a pyramid scheme I'm sorry to tell you but every coin would be a pyramid scheme as well.

That's ignorant imho, but I'll print this and re-post in a few days.

Typical, no brain FUD, he can't even bring facts to the table, it's hard to do research isn't it? Better to trust strangers who say it's a scam, doesn't require effort, you guys can sell for all I care, this will go up anyway.

Once wraith drops, the coin will increase in price. Perhaps to a dollar, perhaps not. What irks me most about verge is that most of the coin is held by top 100 hodlers, see the richlist verge-blockchain.info/richlist

If the whales at the top decide to cash out, its value will depreciate significantly. If they stay in, it will be easy for the coin's value to rise. I would think that should the coin significantly rise most will bail.

Most people on this board hate xvg simply because it is dogecoin dark rebranded, which comes with some validity, but I think if nothing else it's a good way to make a few shekels. The tech really isnt that impressive, so unless it finds a niche it will be purely used for quick gains from the wealthy

Maybe user is from /pol/ but it sounds like he was right. You don’t sound cultured, just low key angry. You’re proving that /pol/ is always right. I bought this at 67-79 sats a month ago. I was laughed at here. Whatever you think of the tech, look at bitcoin ..... objectively. McAffe isn’t wrong, this will stay ‘cheap’ for a long while. .....at least in the minds of normies. Which is self explanatory why normies will like that. Privacy coins are going to be popular as regulators start to join the game. Better coins exist, but then tech is only about 20% of the game now.

I agree with this.

BTC is objectively the shittest crypto on the market but it has the brand awareness that has catapulted it to $15k +.

XVG has the captured the imagination of the normies and will explode whether it is a shit product or actually the real deal.

the distribution on verge is worrysome.
why do you think it reached 2000 sats with this huge fucking supply? because only 5% of the supply is being trader right now.

if you can't figure out why it's the worst privacy coin. Let me say, not a privacy coin at all you are fucking retarded. sorry.

I'll give you a hint though. check out the richlist
verge-blockchain.info/richlist

verge has as much privacy as bitcoin and a hundred times worse distribution.

Wraith is just stealth addressing and every real privacy focused coin has had this from the fucking start. holy shit man. Wraith is a fucking joke.

You're literally a consumerist cuck.

I didn't write scam. I typed that it was garbage. It's above earlier in the thread.

Again, why isn't it a privacy coin, you seem to have the know how, please tell me on technical analysis, all you are saying is a rehash of what other people say.

Like I pointed out earlier EVERY fucking coin has a retarded holding ratio, why is it different here...

And no Wraith is not just a stealth address... Which leaves me to believe you have no clue what wraith does.

Again, why is it garbage, not one of you point me to facts besides holdings, which are a repetition of every coin in existence.

I just put it in your face why it isn't a privacy coin.

IT HAS A FUCKING RICH LIST AND ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE TRACKABLE

IT HAS A BLOCK EXPLORER.

HOLY FUCK THE RETARDATION OF VERGE FANBOYS IS REALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD

The commits on github are just to delay so the whales can scalp as much profit as possible. Wraith is just a name, it doesn't actually exist.

Yea, I agree. But normies and the idiots who have taken over this board will flip over it. Because so much is held by the top 100 investors new money entering will cause the price to rise.

Holy shit, that's the argument of not being a privacy coin... Monero has a block explorer... wth

Are you by chance Pajeets?

this user is just really angry, I didnt even try to argue verge was a solid coin and he seemed triggered. dont listen to people who take extremes on any side of a coin

Idiot.

monero doesn't have trackable transactions.
verge does. end of discussion.

I agree with the other guy, if Verge is causing this much butthurt to Monerofags, it must be good.

Anyone who has been in crypto more than 6 months KNOWS that crypto is a piece of shit. But sure, blame "pajeets" you delusional retard. Just make sure you sell your XVG at a profit before it inevitably tanks.

You're telling me that there is no money to be made before this shitcoin craters? Come on, man.

You can get rich buying and selling cow shit all day long.

I would rather hold better privacy coins, also you're coming off as zealous. Didn't you hedge your money? Did you go all in on xvg? How much are you holding?

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bug_out
how does using the word 'bugging' imply that i'm a coon? it's a common phrase from where i'm from. i suppose i blundered for feeding the troll, but i digress. i appreciate the input on the op. most of the posts i've seen this week have been fuding one liners about how shit tier the tech is, sans potential gains.

Rude

I'm not a monero fag but the fact remains that the tech, team and community behind it blow verge out the water.

I'm a moderator on a darknet market place and we actually have to kick people try to push verge. because it's absolutely not private and anonymous.

wraith actually puts it at monero levels of privacy with a non-public blockchain if you don't want it.

If I was a pajeet I would be defending and selling shitcoins on Veeky Forums

nah. that's what they want you to believe.

Wraith is just stealth addressing. if verge has stealth addressing it has like. 5% of the tech that the rest of the privacy coins have.

Actually if Wraith finally releases ( lol the branch has been there since 2015 ) they can finally call themselves a coin with some privacy features.
go read the github, the whole project is a copy pasta and the things that haven't been copy pastad are poorly written and implemented compared to what the competition has to show.

from what i've seen, the wraith protocol itself was committed to github in november. it was 'disconnected' so to speak, from the rest of the program. it was compiled in the make file with a few brief lines of code a couple of days ago, alongside various GUI changes to the wallet app. have you actually taken a look at the code?

there's lots of money to be made from shitcoins. luckely. but verge is one i stay away from.

Can you point me to the top 100 monero wallets please?

Can you see monero's richlist?

>IT HAS A FUCKING RICH LIST AND ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE TRACKABLE
>IT HAS A BLOCK EXPLORER.
>HOLY FUCK THE RETARDATION OF VERGE FANBOYS IS REALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD

This.

Monero does not have a transparent ledger moron. Go to the block explorer and try to see who owns what ;)

Let me get this straight, I do believe there are better privacy coins NOW, but I think Verge has the potential to surpass them. That's what I believe on a technical point of view, the technology isn't bad as people make you believe, the dev of Verge is one of the most clever dudes I ever encountered. I DO have other privacy coins, like Monero and PivX, but doesn't invalidate on the fact that Verge is here to stay and has its value. People seem to be black and white and I get kinda pissed when they shit on Verge without knowing what the hell they are talking about, they just take other people's opinions as facts and spread them like a virus, I invite anyone to do a proper research about the project.

Verge success is not guaranteed, every project has its risks, but in short-term, this is gonna explode, with or without FUD. The ratio of the holdings DO suck, but every coin has the same problem, and I'm not seeing people pointing that out as an argument, people always try to get the facts they like to make an argument.

Verge will have a optional transparency explorer... WILL have.

>market
Post the URL.

> the dev of Verge is one of the most clever dudes I ever encountered.
He might be a smart guy. but compared to the competition he is just a stuttering pothead hobbyist coder.

> I invite anyone to do a proper research of the project
anyone who has half a brain and did research knows verge is the absolute shittiest (privacy) coin.

> I kinda get pissed when they shit on Verge without knowing what they are talking about
Holy fucking shit my man. You are the person that doesn't have a clue about blockchain yet you state this. LOL.

Which means the time to buy is now before it costs to much later. Monero is going to depreciate over time because it has no limits and criminals are using maleware to farm the shit out of it. It will catch up to the price. They will eventually destroy that coin and I dont want to be holding the bags when they do.

go explore I2P. that's all I can say.

Monero has a tail emission i forgot the percentage, up until 2020 xmr will be more scarce than bitcoin.

it will always be more scarce than verge because it will take over 5000 ( probably more ) years to even reach the max supply verge has.

if ur making money then who the fuck cares if its garbage

Reminder that the wraith protocol is literally a marketing trick.

monero.stackexchange.com/questions/6813/what-is-the-difference-between-monero-xmr-and-verge-xvg

Your first argument is shit... He is a stuttering pothead hobbyist coder? check his portefolio...

Since I'm developing some blockchain solutions as my main job, I wouldn't say I'm ignorant about blockchain. Keep adapting your speech to win arguments. Ad Hominem is easier isn't it?

>FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS

>These people who wrote some maleware and get free mining from idiots are going to care about rail emissions

Sure thing bud.

I just invested 500 bucks in this shit

How fucked am I?

I'm going to wait for the next peak then I'm selling

Im only selling the initial investment I made in to it. This is a good hold.

kekd hard

i don't get it, doesn't verge's whole gimmick pivot on the fact that it has a public and stealth ledger? that way normies can showcase legit transactions and hide their shady ones?

sell now or else ull prob kys

Why?

Looks like it's going to pop back up.