Guys today I lost my best friend in the world. The goodest boy, and a loyal companion even as an old man...

Guys today I lost my best friend in the world. The goodest boy, and a loyal companion even as an old man. He was something I loved more than anything else. It may sound stupid, but I ask you to do me a solid. Stat my bear, guys.

I would say to just use the mastiff rules in 5e, but with a smaller size category and beastmaster ranger augments. Sorry for your loss.

Alignment: Neutral Good Boy

HP: 0

Your dog is a level 8 bard level 5 dog and level 17 companion, with 4 actions each round, and 5 commands, Guard, Bark at Intruder, Sniff for treasure, Sniff for food, and Snuggle, as well as the default command for a dog, dig. He has 39 hp, 21 stamina, and an Armor Class of 2.

Additionally and finally, he will rise from the dead one time in an hour of direst need to assist you as an invisible companion

Thanks, boys.

That dog obviously had a lot of business acumen.

Sorry for your loss OP, my best friend was a border collie black lab mix, named Jasper. Smartest dog I knew, he could catch a whole sandwich in the air.

His portfolio was strong

F

F

F

That's one impressive talent.

Man, our vet sends us this card every time we have to have one of our cats put down.

F

Veeky Forums really isn't the place for memorium threads. Imagine if everyone came hear and made posts just to vent about their personal tragedies.

He's stable. He can be healed, but is unconscious and prone.

Not your blog, faggot.

Spread positivity or negativity, the choice is yours.

Race: Hound
Size: tiny
Alignment: good (boy)
STR 6 DEX 8 CON 9 INT 7? WIS 16 CHA 30

Action: Console; target ally gains advantage and a +10 bonus to the next saving throw it makes against sads.

Your dog must be the reincarnation of Ludwig van Beethoven.

I had to put down my dog a couple of years ago. He was a shih tzu and he had the best personality ever. he was smart and amazing. He was my best friend in the world. we kept his hair long like a robe of a wizard. he was white and had caramel spots on his ears and sides. he was the most beautiful dog ever. we gave him neckerchiefs to make him look even cuter. I miss him

Your dog sounds nice, I'd totally go on sickass adventures with him given the chance

It's not the place for fags like you either

Your best friend spent his entire life trying to make you happy. He wouldn't want you to be in pain, even with his passing. Be happy it happened and know that he always loved you, you meant the world to him.

It is a pain I know far too well, OP, having lost 3 good doggos throughout my life. Was especially nice, good show.

The pain won't go away, not entirely. But it will lessen in time and the fondness for him, the joy he brought you will eclipse that pain. I still remember the protective love of Princess, the foolish shenanigains Duke got up to, and of course the very long and cuddly life of Baby. I am happy to have known them, as they have warded my heart against becoming stone, and have given me an appreciation for things small, simple and loving.

As said, > know that he always loved you, you meant the world to him.

Take care of yourself, alright, OP?

I own a Shih Tzu as well. She is like a dirty mop that grew legs and the attained the desire to snuffle people.

They're only dirty mops if you don't groom them. My dog loved getting groomed, was his favorite thing. A nickname my parents gave him was Hoover because he picked up any bits of food we accidentally dropped in a matter of seconds. His name was actually Gypsy. When I named him, I had no idea of the meaning of that word, it just sounded cool for a dog name.

OP here
For all the shit the board gives eachother this is still a community I'm glad to be a part of. You all are champions.

Ah, see my dog is naturally black, that's why I call her a dirty mop.

Dun worry, she gets groomed. And petted. And loved.

Eh, few bad apples and all, OP.

freak of genetics/10
breeders who do these things to dogs should be shot/10
Poor thing. At least it's not suffering anymore.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear it user. My deepest sympathies, friend.