Would a young Tau girl be allowed to be inducted into a Battle Sister order if she was brought before the God-Emperor...

Would a young Tau girl be allowed to be inducted into a Battle Sister order if she was brought before the God-Emperor, soul-bound and renounced her Xenos heritage?

I mean, Orks and Kroot can be sanctioned for use by Rogue Traders so maybe a young Tau girl can be reformed in the eyes of the God-Emperor?

You already know the answer is no.

*BLAM* ZENOS ARE TO BE KILLED, NOT REFORMED

No.

The sanctioning of xenos for use by Rogue Traders only really works the way it does because they're on the very edge of the Imperial infrastructure.

If this PERFECTLY HUMAN girl can become a battle sister maybe a Tau xeno can too.

Do you have severe brain damage by chance?

What part of "suffer not the xeno to live" do you not understand, it's not their ways or beliefs that are the problem it's their existence.

If she truly wished to follow the God-Emperor and denounce her xenos heritage, then she can kill herself.

Your Gue'la Warrior Nuns would be welcome in the Empire, however, as long as they abide our laws and serve the Greater Good.

So, real talk, the foundational element of the Imperial Creed isn't worship of the God-Emperor, it's the fundamental primacy and manifest destiny of Mankind. Always has been. In this sense, the God-Emperor personifies the faith as the ultimate man, and all other commandments – abhor the Witch, purge the Mutant, suffer not the Xenos to live – spring from this core conceit; that anything other than baseline humanity is degenerate at best and abominable at worst.

The definition of what qualifies as human is flexible to some degree, but once you get away from the abhuman strains of stable evolutionary or genetically engineered characteristics, you're talking about precisely the kind of degeneracy that the Ecclesiarchy stands athwart. Any order which permits admission of mutants or xenos is the textbook definition of heretical, having broken faith with Ecclesiarchical doctrine.

That being said, the galaxy is a big place and there's no reason that you can't explain away a more liberal order of Sororitas on the edge of the Damocles Gulf that, for whatever reason, adopted a little orphan T'au girl and raised her in the faith. Maybe the Canoness couldn't bring herself to kill an infant, xenos or no –but you have to recognize that it is fundamental a heretical act according to Imperial orthodoxy and unless your T'au battle sister finds her way into the entourage of a radical Inquisitor or xenophile Rogue Trader, she's likely to get herself and her entire order purged.

Exactly. They're not really "allowed" to do it, they just get away with it because no one can stop them. It's like asking why an FBI agent couldn't smoke weed when a small town sheriff can if he has a medical card.

even then they stay with the trader
if they just randomly showup without trader they get blammed
not like some sanctioned groot is joining the ministorum for the food

Fuck no.

Just what exactly are you trying to imply about Sister Silmarwen?

>Liberal SoBs

Oh I am laffin

Fuck off you blue faced Mary Sue weeb baiting piece if autism

All kinds of orders with all kinds of vows. Look at contemporary religious orthodoxy to see how little it takes for established faiths to get so off the reservation that they can deny the divinity of their savior figure.

No. Its like asking if an Orthodox Jew would eat pork because a guy who walked past a synagogue once does. You're dealing with two very different levels of devotion.

At best she can be a slave to a sanctioned xenos aboard a rogue trader's ship, but the Sororitas and Imperium at large would never allow her to even mop floors for the Sisters of Battle.

>if she was brought before the God-Emperor

She would be burnt to a crisp by the Emperor's xenophobia and he would shed a single tear of joy at the smell of crisp xeno bacon.

Tau are blue, have a vagina for a nose and two fewer fingers per hand, though. That's a bit harder to cover up than pointy ears.

Slave OR sanctioned xenos, rather. I really should proofread before posting.

She could possibly be the cleaning slave at most. No holy power armor for a filthy xeno.

I think I would have better chances to for making this lovely abhuman into a sister then a xeno

>beast(wo)men
>not being exterminated
Pick one and only one.

Hey they are human and very devoted to the emperor (No really, this 40k not fantasy)

In Rogue Trader, 30 years ago. Since 6th edition, they've been on the Registry of Proscribed Citizens, ineligible for planetary tithe and at risk of losing their abhuman designation entirely. They're a random mutation, inherently corrupted by Chaos and civilized Imperial worlds don't tolerate them.

So? Radical inquisitors use fucking demon host, I believe you are better off using one of these instead of a demon

>that guy is a way bigger heretic than me
>that means I can commit as much heresy as I want

Xenos-lover Guilliam will form an informal alliance with the Tau sooner or later. You know it's coming.

You should feel bad about making this thread

Yes if i am rogue trader

Objectively incorrect.

Any of you guys remember TIDF?

Whatever happened to them...?

I can have abhumans on my ship - as well as xeno...And you forget one thing - bureaucracy in imperium is so fucked up there could be whole planet filled with beastmen that send food the the hiveworlds and no one cares.

>"lol bureaucracy" means I can parade around my lamia mutant with no fear of repercussion because I'm a Rogue Trader and that means I'm completely exempt from Inquisitorial oversight
Bad news, guy, but you're warrant ends at the barrel of the Inquisitor's gun if he decides you're a heretic. If you run afoul of someone with more political throw weight than you, then you're done no matter how much you want to wave around that scrap of parchment. Maybe you can roll a junior witchfinder, second class, but the Lord-Inquisitor who knows where the Sector Governor's bodies are buried and a Space Marine chapter or three that owe him a favor won't think twice about making an example of you to keep the rest of your degenerate ilk in line.

As long as it serves the greater good.

Good gue'la, take poor T'au girls and teach them your ways. I swear there is no galaxyist etherealist agenda at work here, no sir.

All those contacts won't save his ass when he's on the wrong end of an airlock and far from anywhere that gives a fuck about his rosette. Not that I disagree, of course.

Now, I'm curious; under what set of circumstances do you believe that an experienced, well-connected Inquisitor with reason to suspect you of heresy would permit himself to be cornered, alone, on your ship?

Sisters are among the most intolerant of imperial citizens, the answer is a firm no.

Fake its sale, watch him try to track down its current owner to find where you went.
>but he won't be alone!
Big fucking deal, pass out lasguns to the crew or whatever heretical and insanely expensive weaponry you have in vast quantities and watch his retinue be worn away to nothing. Unless he's paranoid enough to have brought Space Marines for what should be chasing up a lead, he's dead meat.

>not sending acolytes to chase down a lead
Why would the Inquisitor be there in person? What you just described is a one-off Dark Heresy session.

If he isn't the type to get his hands dirty chasing down every lead personally, it helps if you "sell" it to a friend who's in on the whole business. Give the acolytes false information as to where you retired to, then warp your ass over there, go nice and quiet and warm up the macrocannons for anybody foolish enough to land there.

Sanctioned Xenos are an elite advance in rogue trader.

They are Xenos that have become subservient to humans, and as such they are allowed in human places.

If the tau girl was a sanctioned Xeno I doubt that the sisterhood could refuse her(really depends on the sisterhood)

The real issue is that SOB are elite fighters and a tau without augments would be pretty screwed. Although a water caste diplomatic sister would be crazy spookyz.

Source(am sanctioned jokero in RT game): RT: into the storm pg 107

>sanctioned jokaero
Ook?

Ook

"Allowed in human places" is REALLY, REALLY different from "being allowed to become a part of ecclesiarchy or other important institution" let alone part of an elite fighting force such as SoB.

Really really depends on the covenant

That said the galaxy is a big place, so it probably happened at least once

>They are Xenos that have become subservient to humans, and as such they are allowed in human places.

Ork Space Marines when?

>known associates
Cool. So, while you're making arrangements to "sell" your ship, your friend has already been identified as a potential collaborator in your heresy and the Inquisitor has leaned on him to give you up.

Valuing his life and fortune more than any transient sense of loyalty to you - after all, you may be a friend but this is the Inquisition! - he agrees to allow the Inquisitor to stage an ambush in which you and your entourage are taken into custody.

Then, the Inquisitor seizes your friend's assets, anyway.

Pic related.

No, not really. People who aren't fanatics don't become sisters.

It was raised... apparently.

Not that they have to have two things to get sanctioned, subservience to the emperor and a wealthy donor(like say a high ranking member of the Ecclesiarchy)

People who are raised in a fanatical household typically end up becoming fanatical.

getting told you are filth and can only become pure by worshipping the God-Emperor several times each day, plus the inevitable sleep deprivation, hard labor and near starvation will break a poor sod really quick

>getting told you are filth and can only become pure by worshipping the God-Emperor several times each day, plus the inevitable sleep deprivation, hard labor and near starvation will break a poor sod really quick
And how, exactly, will that lead to her being allowed to become a sister?

user, I love having small candles of Wholesomeness against the Grimdark night as much as anyone else, but you know this is impossible.

That's why being a jokero is nice.

You can't talk and the inquisition loves you. And nobody realizes you are smart.

When I went to get my sanctioning it went like
>we came to get his sanctioning
>ook
>one moment please

>"mildly heretical space pope"

If he sanctions her he wouldn't even get in trouble.

She will be outclasses by the rest of the sisters, as humans are better physically

>Xenos Repentia

What part of "suffer not xenos to live" do you not get? Both of them would get executed by the real sisters.

Even the SOB can't mess with inquisitorial sanctioned Xenos

Sanctioned Xenos are the emperor's tools and you don't wanna hurt the emperor right?

>Even the SOB can't mess with inquisitorial sanctioned Xenos
They can if the said xenos are involved in blatant heresy.

That's why you don't do that.

If the tau wants to help the imperium the SOB can't mess with her.

Just no touching.

>That's why you don't do that.
A xenos claiming to be a Bride of the Emperor is about as blatant a heresy you can get short of open chaos worship.

You might be right.

But nothing stopping you from having power armored bolter using tau body guards.

I mean if you are into inefficient ugly blue xenos body guards.

Dude that's fucken heresy

Dude, why are you white-washing Vulkan?

Why the tiny head?

I only see this happening on a world that gets cut off from the Imperium for hundreds/thousands of years or something. And even then, they'll probably get wiped out the minute the Ordo Hereticus/SoB find out about it.

>tau
>soul bound

>xeno
>accepted into the ecclessiarchy

hmmm, how about no?
on the plus side, xeno warriors aren't "men at arms", so they fall outside the restrictions of the decree passive.

Fuck off you Communist blueberry

Sanctioned Xenos are not citizens. If she could be found useful, she would be branded and leveraged by an inquisitor or similar free agent in the Imperium.

In time, perhaps she would be considered a noble savage, striving to rise above her profane bloodline in cloaked service to her Emperor. When she dies in that service, she may be acknowledged as one of the few among the guilty who strove to make amends.

They already exist. Do you not remember Deffwotch?

Pretty much this.

In a radical Inquisitor's retinue or aboard a Rogue Trader's vessel? Possibly. In the Ecclesiarchy? 99.99999999998% no.

Perhaps her heretical inclusion in a sisterhood is hidden with surgical alterations to make her look more passibly human, despite the very real risk of discovery and execution for all involved. But a T'au that looks like a T'au? Nope.

"She was one of the good ones" fits the Imperium's xenophobia to a tee. I could see it.

It's not a tiny head, it's a huge body.

Given that Guilliam is back and he actually remembers the fact that the Emperor's view on Xenos wasn't "kill them all" but instead "kill all that are a threat", if she could prove skilled and fanatical enough one chapter or another would do it, if only to fill the ranks.

The way you type makes me think you're autistic and take this too seriously. Regardless, you're wrong and a savvy Rogue Trader can easily cuck an Inquisitor

Not likely. But I guess that depends on the inquisitor.

Most wouldn't give two shits about a rouge trader though, as long as they aren't actively spreading heresy. But one who did would probably send in stormtroopers or deathwatch if dealing with a known rouge trader.

>that are a threat
That's the normal imperium's stance too. Being intelligent makes them a threat, because intelligent xenos never, ever don't come back to bite you in the ass. Ever. At the very best, they're of a similar (If less correct and more heretical) mindset and will take as much as advantage as they can and then some. At worst, they're actively harmful to humanity from an ideological standpoint, as well as a competition standpoint.
Either way, they're a threat.

Yet the Emperor was accepting of the idea of alliance and trade with Xenos that where not hostile or could otherwise be to Mankind's benefit. If he was alive and kicking in the now 41st millennium, he'd probably try to turn the Tau into a vassal and manipulate the Eldar into being humanity's bitch instead of things being the other way around.

The Emperor had an empire that was actually worth a shit and not just a crumbling husk that can't tell its collective ass from its elbow.

And with how things are going, he may have one again.

I miss 4th Edition, back when the game's rules where so in line with those of Rose of Valspire that about a quarter of the fights you'd see in stores where between armies from the two games.

Why couldn't they keep that going? Sales for both games went up and it took 4 years for both of them to respond. Sure the two games minis looked out of place next to each other, but fuck if it wasn't fun.

Woops, wrong thread

>manipulate the Eldar into being humanity's bitch instead of things being the other way around
Bobby G already on it.

That's like a black man joining the KKK but dialed to 11. The Imperium as a whole wouldn't see the young tau as anything more than an abomination to be killed on sight. If brought before the Sororitas, the best fate it's captor could hope for would be becoming a penitent, but it's more likely that he'd be killed with the dirty xenos

What part of 'Suffer not the Xenos to live' are you struggling with?

No, Bobby G is just selling out in the vain hope that some xeno bitch will sit on his face.

Sisters of Battle are only good for rape and cuddling, so why not add a little spice to the mix

>everyone is autistic but me
Where do you think you are?

I literally, unironically wish for people as stupid as OP to be killed IRL. Even if it means I must give my own life, then so be it, I will martyr for the cleansing of such abject stupidity from this world.

Xenos scum, purge all of them. None shall stand in the way of the Emperor of Mankind.

Of course not faggot, you already know the answer is no.

But honorable Shas'la, I already fight for the Tau'va!

It amazes me that this thread has gotten so many replies, and that there was ever any argument at all.

I hope GW has those to get married. It's a great way to move the setting forward and it'll be more than worth it for all the raege and baww it would generate.