Do you sneak in anything related to your fetishes to your games? Do you see other people do it?

Do you sneak in anything related to your fetishes to your games? Do you see other people do it?

Why do you faggots keep remaking these god awful "talk about your fetishes and pretend anyone's ever played a game with you" threads?

Just look in the archive for the last hundred near-identical threads and get your jerking done before you post on this board.

handsome bara noble savage orcs

I make all barbarians fight naked half the time, which is good for early game since they have no armour, meaning that most players can rack up xp more easily. I also add in muscular female NPCs, like female blacksmiths, and orcs in general. I try to be sneaky, slowly adding in more obscure fetishes through methods that seem reasonable.

I wish this was /thread.

I found the cringiest anime I could and just ran that.
Gmpc waifus, railroading to keep the episodes in order. The whole thing.

Alright OP where is it from, is there an album?

You sound like a fetish GM on damage control fearing players will figure it out if people keep making these threads.

All the time. It's pretty easy if you just act like this is the way things are in the setting, and you don't go overboard.

Yes but my fetishes are so bizzar no one suspects a thing

Someone help.

My fetish is DMing a game with no fetishes in it... I'm sorely torn.

I always pit a fair number of female NPC opponents against my characters so that I can wank to their deaths later. My group is also pretty vengeful and like to torture people they've defeated or torment them in other ways before killing them. I've never stroked one out at the table but usually within a few days the fact that my male friends were involved has faded from my mind and I can just imagine it as the characters without them attached. Which is nice cause I don't want to have sexual thoughts attached to my friends. That'd be gay.

A couple sessions ago they tracked down the evil sorceress sister of the warlord they've been fighting. After defeating her and her minions they forced her to watch as they slit her (orc) boyfriend's throat and made her flick her clit to it or else they'd keep him alive and torture him longer. Then they tied her to a tree and took turns carving the names of friendly NPCs she'd killed onto her skin with knives (hilda the breadmaker, bartholomew the innkeeper, etc), then they beat her to death with her own quarterstaff while she was tied to the tree. They the cut the ropes and one of them proceeded to violently fuck the corpse including in some of the holes they had cut. Then they burned her remains, found one of the other orc lieutenants who had passed that 10% chance to stabilize automatically, woke him up and forced him to eat her ashes and part of her arm that hadn't burned, then sent him to go back to the warlord to tell him what they'd done. They do this shit because they are edgelords but they have no idea that I am deriving sexual enjoyment from it. I also just get off on when the women lose fights, like if you've ever been in a real fight and lost , you know the feeling of knowing you're fucked, so when she went below 25% hp and pretty much knew it was over I imagined the fear and terror in her mind and it started to give me a stiffy. It's better than shit like muscle girls or any of the other degenerate shit Veeky Forums is into.

I also remember my High School games fondly.

Sometimes, yes

Mine only shows up when players are being pervs. Derail the game for the third time looking to fuck and your whore has a dick.

nah mate I've never even been a gm
I wish I knew. I traced it back to a tumblr blog but it was just a repost and not the actual girl's blog. I wish someone could find the source, the silver hair just does it for me

You sound like a faggot who goes around saying that everyone who hate faggots is secretly gay, despite knowing full-well how retarded you are for saying that.

nvm i am an absolute retard and wasn't directed at me
I once again prove that OP is, in fact, a faggot.

My fetish is women in suits so I don't really get the chance in most of my games

yes, my games sometimes involve children.

To be completely fair, a large number of said people have been. Several prominent politicians spring to mind.

That's the exception more than anything else, though. Like when the Myanmar people are wiping out the Rohingya, they're not doing it out of some kind of repressed lust for Muslim ass. They really want to kill every last one of them. (For good reason: The Rohingya are vicious rapists and terrorists.)

Same for the KKK, who are completely sincere in getting rid of the blacks. And, of course, the Nazis, who certainly didn't secretly love Jews.