Does your setting have any unique alcoholic beverages?

Does your setting have any unique alcoholic beverages?

In my Burning Wheel campaign, there's a running joke of Orcish beer basically being a chemical hazard. Orcs can stomach it but not only will it hospitalise most others, it also has a tendency to eat its way through the mug as you're drinking.

How do Orcs drink it if it eats through all the mugs

quickly

Ive got a ton.
>Ashmen drink "nightwine" which is a sulphorous spirit made into a sort of soup. They often suggest outsiders drink it with bread to dull the strong flavor and its potency.
>Duliians have a rich tradition of ceramonial magical liquors, though they fell out of fashion following The Reformation.
>Bvaarmen, though a century separated from their barbaric roots still mark true men by their consumption of a type of fermented drink made by feeding a goat a half-days ration of barley, then killing it and adding a yeast starter to its stomach.
>Raiders of the stormbones drink brinegrog made from clams.
>The Djinnblooded of Bram'al'atta trade in ancient wines recovered from wrecked ships left at the bottom of the ocean following the Dullii diaspora.

space whisky

Don't yet have an name for it, but I was working on a magic spirit that is aged in a custom barrel of holding( as in it has the enchantment that makes it bigger on the inside.) As it ages, the spirit takes on the enchantment itself, meaning a shot of it contains more than a single shot of liquor. The strongest variant, made to prove the brewmasters could, and drunk only by those who want to prove their tolerance for stupidly large amounts of alcohol , is 151 proof on top of being able to fit a fifth into a shot glass.

... BloodWyne...

Because I inherited a magical realm from another GM that I have been running with a dhampir character who insist on having this shit at yee old tavern.... despite being run out by villagers with pitchforks and torches several times.

Slurp, gross brew made of berry that Goblins make.

Devils & angels both get drunk off of baby oil.

As a wannabe bartender, I will make lists of drinks that I think each race or faction would have the best access to, and then serve said drinks to my players as they visit the bars in those areas.

The recent one was for CATastrophe where I used captain morgans spiced rum mixed with soda water and lemon juice and a hint of ginger beer.

My friend's setting had something called "Abyssal Fury" that singed the nose hairs of whoever drank it. It needs to be stored cold and served immediately after opening because it has such a low flash point that it could potentially explode after being left out into the open too long.

Turns out the orcish beer doesn't eat through calcium. That's why they drink from the skulls of their enemies, because that's the only thing that makes a proper receptacle.

A legendary pirate ale all that makes you drunk as shit but totally heals all damage you've sustained as long as you drink the full dosage.

Due to a bad joke in one of our first sessions "Crackohol" occasionally makes an appearance. Its basically skooma.

The problem is that a large barrel is crap for aging, the smaller the barrel, the more oak contact the better the result.
Also 151 proof is 75.5% APV and obtainable in most bottle shops IRL.

I did have a character that went into wine making because our DM described the town we were based in as being a carbon copy of Right bank Bordeaux.
I put in wines and then when he realized how much money I stood to gain not only from the wine but also from the complete monopoly I had in this town he tried to fuck with me by making the harvest almost undrinkable.

I built a still and refined it into 70% apv rocket fuel and used it as a cheap fuel source to develop the internal combustion engine and kick start the industrial revolution.

But is it made from real babies?

That sounds like it could use a hit of simple syrup.

Sphere ripper ("Sphärenreisser")
a super alcoholic beverage we made in our homebrew setting's last campaign
Grape juice is put in a barrel and then repeatedly shot in and out of the setting equivalent of hell/Warp

A sip makes even dwarves heavily drunk. A glass fill is enough to give you cramps, nausea and blackout.
If ordered you get one glass of it together with a few bottles of other wines to dilute it

That's not true at all. There's a lot more going on in the aging process than oak contact. Smaller barrels extract more flavor from the wood, but the spirit doesn't smooth out or develop those complex flavors any faster. Whiskey aged in small barrels often ends up being simultaneously rough and overly tannic (which is normally associated with overaged spirit).
Also, while it's not hard to get liquor up to 151 proof on modern equipment, the technology has come a long way in the past couple centuries. Depending on when 's campaign is set 151 proof could actually be very impressive. It's hard to get higher much than around 165 proof on a traditional pot still, and proof changes as the liquor ages. Extremely old (40+ years) scotch and cognac sometimes drops below the minimum bottling strength of 40% (this depends on climate, though- Kentucky bourbon and rye actually loses water (effectively gaining proof) as it ages, which is why some very old American whiskey is sometimes stronger than the barrel entry limit of 125 proof).

>t. distiller

freshly squeezed in a baby press, then fermented.

Goes down smoothly, quite good for lubricating the old sepharophic-tubes.

Yankem but alcoholic.

Sleek brandy.

the wizard of the spelljamming ship brewed alchohol among the things he did in his spare time. he failed a roll very badly. The Gm ruled that a small vermin eating mammal called a sleek (a hyperactive ferrit with a nasty bite) crawled into the barrel and died.

The resulting liquor was rather poisonous, and the only ones who would drink it were stupid people, and lizardmen (who found it exotic and tasty).

Boomshackle Boomshine

Our very first game of pnp we played as teens years ago had a small hovel called Boomshackle and had said drink that was pretty much a liver disolver that would give you a buzz just by sniffing it. To this day, abut 14 years later, no matter how serious or what style of game, there will always be some Boomshackle Boomshine.

I try and work Scumble, alla Mort, into any fantasy campaign

Elf wine, typically around 120% alcohol. That isn't a typo and I didn't mean 120 proof. Elf things tend to be bigger on the inside, and that includes having more alcohol than the actual volume of the liquid. Strong as it is the taste is still very delicate and refined. Not recommended for consumption by non-elves.

Ogre Killer -40% alchoholic beer. My rouge ninja was brought up on poison so he wouldnt be assassinated so he had a high alchohol tolerence.

Chili Spice - absurdly priced wine that tastes like red wine mixed with chili pepper

Dani California - PC asked for this after hearing about chili spice. Cheap beer

Yes, alcoholic beverages are capable of being improved using various alchemical methods, which vary, but the most common is treating the barrels used to age the spirit. These methods allowsspirits to acquire effects similar to some potions, although this effect is usually much weaker.

Current one is the Malifaux one, so soulstone drinks

Scorput with is fermented pig's blood mixed with honey. It's traditionally then mixed with savory spices and salt and served hot as part of dinner.

It's an orcish beverage.