How much does Veeky Forums actually appreciate story times?

How much does Veeky Forums actually appreciate story times?

Are you asking or offering?

Asking, but also offering for the future? I see how well the AGP is recieved, but I don't know if that's how well it's written or just Veeky Forums liking game stories.

Storytime is literally the best shit on Veeky Forums.

Storytime keeps me warm at night, user

AGP is mostly just 40k fans having EXTREMELY low standards for writing.

Do you pay attention at all? Like actually visit this board? Have you ever? Fuck why are you even asking this?

Almost any time there's a thread on personal experiences or even when there's not if anybody lets out even a tiny detail or smidgen of something interesting they usually get asked for the full story.

Storytimes are just that but more and bigger and more closely followed.

You're probably right.

Well I mean back in December and through the early months of the year we had that write thread about Kriegers that was popular enough for the anons to keep it alive until the primary writer burned out after all the other writers stopped. I'm hopeful that one will come back once he gets his motivation back personally.

Yeah you got people who came into the threat to bitch and complain, but you got a lot more who were really enjoying the experience. I think Veeky Forums likes creative writing quite a bit and appreciates people who do it for them.

I've never actually read AGP. Is it worth it?

Well, I think so, but I am a tad biased.

I consider Shadowrun Storytime to be superior. 2D can actually write dialogue.

Given a choice between good writing with a bad story or a good story with bad writing, good writing can go die in a fire.

Assuming you are in fact Shoggy, and not an impostor, how often do you update? I don't think I've seen anything from you in months. Do people resent the long absences or are they generally pretty happy just to have you back when you do update?

Mostly well received but there are always a few vocal dipshits

The schedule did sort of fall apart when I stopped playing and all the life unpleasantness happened... last update was at the end of July, and I'm hoping to get the next at the end of this next month, assuming I can get in the flow of things again now that I'm away from distractions.

I'm not sure about resentment, but I imagine a lot of people got bored and found other things of interest. I can't say it's my biggest regret in life, but I really wish I'd been able to keep up the pace and finish instead of stalling so close to the end...

I apologize if that's not the best answer, I'm quite ill and wasn't planning to do more than randomly shitpost before bed, but it seemed rude not to answer a direct question

Well i appreciate the answer. Sorry to bother you, hope you get better. You still do get people who have retained interest though right?

Same as everything.
If it's good, we love it
if it's stupid, we hate it
If it's lame, we ignore it.
if it's stupid, we love it.

This is Veeky Forums, where it is always storytime. Anyone who says otherwise is a faggot, a newfag, and most definitely NOT my nigga.

nu/tg/ doesn't appreciate anything that might be creative or interesting.

People say they like storytimes but the truth is, the second it gets popular, other anons will try and drag it down and ruin it for everyone.

It wasn't the janitor that chased away the writefags of old, it was you.

Just look at the archives, every time he posts people flood in.

I got into ttrpgs becuse i stumbled onto suptg
reading stories like almost gods

i always want to here new epic tales of heroism and folly

pic unrelated