POWR hate

Can we get a POWR hate thread going. FUCK this shit. I bought when it was at ATH when it was rumoured to be PBC leak. I knew it wasn't but i thought it would be impossible for it not to take off. FUCK THIS SHIT COIN.

It's not a shitcoin you're a fucking shitbrain. How the FUCK did you ever think that it wasn't a pump and dump. The main tech is in trial stage and the germination isn't until Q3 2018. The only people who understood this coin are the ones who bought ICO and will hodl for 2 years when it goes up literally 100x. If you want to make your stupid money back, buy it before the end of 2018

Held it for some time, got some small gains. But I disagree with solar power, so I sold it and invested in something else.

>FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS

interesting.... what part of solar power do thy disagree with?

>Project just starting off
>OMG SHITCOONNN *PAJEET FUD SCREECH*
Hope you FOMO in some months :) idiot.

wow, you must have bought at a higher price than I did..

Ico ;)

):

Completed projects when?
I see they broke ground in Thailand and struck some sort of deal. And the Australian government invested a few million dollars in them. But none of this impacted price. Might buy back in when it dips again.

>oh no it doesn't moon 1000x in few months since release only 8x, literally trash

He's an amerishit and thinks it's cucked to go for renewable energy

wtf

you just missed the first moon, second moon will be commencing shortly as they have just went live with a 200 customer trial...

literally just saw this on their fb page, my light has been reignited.

research before shitposting amigo, its the basics

It's incredibly inefficient compared to traditional sources like gas or coal. Even more inefficient compared to nuclear power (which I believe will be the future). Spain tried to go for the solar power meme, they failed miserably.

devil quads can't be trusted. burning natural resources can't be less efficient than free energy satan.

here you go
ausfags will have a tough time competing against the European alternative W*****r

Why do you think it cannot be less effecient? There's no such thing as "free energy". Spain accumulated massive debt because the cost of generating electricity through solar power is higher than the returns.