Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1711 Annoyingly Catchy Songs ON REPEAT Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/imrC3HWwCDU
youtu.be/9Xk0bNMidCI
boredpanda.com/mirror-glazed-marble-cake-olganoskovaa/
youtu.be/9h2w3kcKo3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is your teaching style for stuff, /Jc/?

The True Love is getting too Lawyery in the description. And only working once every decade just makes it bad at dealing with scrub curses you could already deal with. Can we say something like
>When you kiss (or are kissed by) someone you love, who loves you in turn, a primal and powerful magic is invoked, one that opposes all hostile magics affecting either of you, as well as being a healing blessing itself. While the power of True Love's Kiss is not insurmountable, it is also empowered by the magical potential of both you and the one you kiss, and if that is not enough, once per decade my overcome that which it ordinarily could not, by the blessing of the benefactor.

That is way more lawyery then how it does now, I find. And also a lot more powerful. It only works once a decade for resurrecting the recently dead, the rest of the effects are for any kiss, so long as there's a few seconds between kisses.

Also, scrub curses? user, it's any curse. There's no limit on it just doing weak curses. As long as it's a curse, the kiss lifts it, no matter how strong the curse.

Hall of the Guardian is unfortunately unforgivably boring.

So how do I become an amazing doctor like Dr. Gilgamesh?
youtu.be/imrC3HWwCDU

Haemokinetic power and biological manipulation.

Dr. Gilgamesh is best Gilgamesh.

Kind of a stupid thing I'm trying. Not the best at writing with my builds, so I thought I'd try a visual bit.

Pretty sweet looking.

Noice, man. How'd you make it?

That looks pretty ace.

Now that there's some damn fine art.

I wouldn't call it stupid. I'd have probably skipped past your post if it wasn't imaged. It's a very clean layout.

>Notices the tiny grey lines all over the background
How long have you been working on this?!

I like it user.

>Also, scrub curses? user, it's any curse. There's no limit on it just doing weak curses. As long as it's a curse, the kiss lifts it, no matter how strong the curse.
the problem is using it on ANYTHING makes it useless for ten years. Because of a the ten year limit I have never heard of in any Fairy Tale, ever.
>I'm sorry Jumper, you cannot use True Love to free your Waifu from the Horrid Deathless Sleep of Eternity, because you used to deal with vanilla, run of the mill Turned into a Frog with a Baleful Polymorph last season.
But Jump-Chan, THAT MAKES NO SENSE!
>I know, but VAL is the one who made the perk, and you know how SHE is. She didn't think about making the ten year limit only apply to something you NEEDED Fiat backing to break. Yes, using True Love's Kiss to return your Waifu back to normal was very romantic. But according to Val you should ruined the moment and just cast a Remove Curse Spell on her.
This is just dumb. The perk needs a base level of effectiveness, and only needs a once per decade timer on powerful magic that goes above that level. Like if you could have removed the curse or healed them without this perks, then using True Love should just be a romantic alternative that might be a bit quicker then whatever method you could have used without it.

Points for fun and originality.

>Going to Angel Notes
>Being Type Moon
>Going to Sailor Moon
>Whose Your Daddy!?!

Good plan or bad plan? Also, practicality vs hilariousness.

Adobe Illustrator CC 2017, revision... whatever the fuck revision we're on at this point. Everything is just basic hand drawn stuff except for the thestral, which is live traced from some image I pulled off of google and the border around the number, which is just two default strokes put over each other.

Y-you're gonna make me blush.

About six work-hours over two days? The background is a default Illustrator pattern fill with some holes cut in it so it fits around the images.

So after watching this youtu.be/9Xk0bNMidCI
I ask you /jc/ Whats the most romantic thing you have ever done for someone?

This this is terrible.
Not your presentation, that's great. But the fact you are imaging builds, and some jumpmakers don't even bother to add a header image to the top of a jump.

Truly, we are a fallen people.
I blame Val.

I hope you're just memeing, but Jump makes have been lazy and not even adding header images since long before Val.

I was one of them.

user, I just explained to you that the only thing that has the ten year limit is the Resurrection part. Everything else works as normal, even if you've used the resurrection part already on that person in the ten years. If you can't understand that, it's really not my fault.

I'm also really not going to be convinced by arguments about having the perk scale or change to match your existing capabilities. This is not a power that scales to you, it is a power to represent a specific sort of thing in the movie and other Disney movies which it does perfectly in terms of the scale of effect.

You fail your chain due to the constant involuntary magic young wizards use by accident when their emotions run high.

Oh look, the troglodyte crawled out of it's hole.

You're just trying to have your cake and eat it too. Commit to arguing for a base level of "scrub curses" all the time, or leave it at infinite effectiveness once a decade.

Hot Fuzz jump when?

Well, shit.

>a poor irish mudblood hufflepuff with paseltounge
Voldemort did nothing wrong trying to prevent abominations like this from existing

I conquered an entire planet, turned it into a jewel, and gave it to my waifu as a present.

Jumpers, what kind of dumb or silly things do you like to do with your alt.forms? Do you ever imitate fictional creatures or characters to mess with people, or use shapeshifitng to appear more or less dangerous than you actually are?

Cool. This reminds me of the really early days when a few anons tried making image builds.

Nothing, unless you count not being a jerk to Ranma. Actually, considering my Drawbacks were just "Ranma's problems," I think his attitude was more "welcome to my world" than anything.

No appearance boosters? Even the reindeer's a stud.

Are you going to do something about the 300 CP Items? I am _really_ not interested in a lute.

Valley of the Living Rock is a bad item. It has no living rocks inside. There is nothing of interest there. It's a barren piece of rock you can find in later jumps. Pretty sure I can find a random piece of isolated land for 0 CP. If it was a place you could go to get advice and help from rock trolls like someone suggested...
The Jumpies don't belong in the non-humans section. Maybe id they were little rock trolls, but most jumpers don't look like rock trolls. Ankle high jumpers would be more like that scene with Ash in Army of the Dead and the mini versions of him.

What looks like free points should be thought about more. Your average wizard child lacks the willpower, emotion control, and power suppression perks that a more experienced jumper might have to help deal it.

Even at first jump the drawback still needs you to not use any powers which would only be difficult given an immature young person and/or powers that are hard not to use. Both of which the Harry Potter jump gives you. It is possible if you are really careful and stay the fuck away from drama/stress but it is very difficult and not at all likely for someone who just took it as free CP without thinking about it.

I'm starting a new chain, where I'm a disembodied spirit the benefactor scooped up and given a new lease on life.

I'm torn between just doing standard rules or zero starting points, drawbacks are unlimited and half value. Don't know if I want to use drawback supplement or not. Probably not because most of them don't matter.
I like to impersonate people and ruin reputations.

Not really. I might add some more 50cps if I can think of them, or if you have suggestions, but I think the 300s work just fine at their current prices.

The trolls are still there. The land is also guaranteed to survive intact and untouched no matter what goes on in the outside, even if the outside is completely frozen over or a firey hellscape, and it's almost impossible to find for anyone but you even if it should be really obvious. Seems 300cp worthy to me.

The Jumpies obviously belong there. They're based on the little snow men. They're not little rock trolls and I don't know why you'd say they were, especially given there's nothing that says they need to be. Seriously, this one in particular is just dumb.

>half value
Maybe if you didn't have that it'd be workable, but otherwise you're going to be doing a very, very short chain.

A reminder that drawback caps are for communists.

You offer a Town and a Mountain.
My lust for Property will be sated!

If i am in a fantasy setting, I am a dragon. No exceptions. For maximum fun I warp space around me so I can still walk right into a tavern and order a barrel of booze even though I am larger than the entire building. It confuses the heck out of people.

I use my Dodgeball teaching perk to beat the crap out of people while teaching them science.

See

>long before Val.
She takes it to a lew low, though. She's proud of the fact she too lazy to do normal formatting like Foo Perk (600 CP, Discount Origin) Hell, she's too lazy to even tack on CP at the end. We have had CYOA's banned from entire boards, and the excuse given was low quality. And here we have Val intentionally trying to make crappy choices and make jumps look as low quality as possible, and make that the new norm.

What is the greatest food art you've ever made, jumpers?

Did you make that, user?

WITCHCRAFT

As Godzilla I once walked through Tokyo and dropped a lawsuit for slander of my good name.
As an angel on Easter I interrupted the Pope's sermon to preach the book of Mormon.

Deliciousness is its own beauty.

Eh, wasn't really feeling an appearance booster this time. You'll look good regardless, since everyone does, but I didn't feel it big enough to go in the first version.

Do you know why I don't have brackets and notes about which origins have perks discounted? Because I assume that the people reading these jumps have enough brain power to either not need to be reminded every second what perk tree they are on when all the perks for each origin are grouped together anyway or, if they can't remember, scroll to the top of the page to see the underlined title that tells them what each perk they are looking at is discounted for. Seems I'm mistaken for at least one person though.

I mean, really, someone who needs to be reminded every perk that they need to use the only currency they're given in the jump to buy things instead of a nonexistent other currency? I couldn't live with being that dumb.

I married her. What is better then over coming my fear of commitment.

>but I think the 300s work just fine at their current prices.
One is a Patch of Dirt.
I've seen better Zonks on Lets Make a Deal.
One is a Sled.
One is Gloves.
One is a Deluxe Sailing Ship, with NPC crew.

One of those could use a buff or be removed entirely.
One is a 100 CP or 200 CP item at a 300 CP price.

The Ship would fit as a 400 CP item.
The really aren't fine, because one of them is awesome, one is ok, and the other two are just filler.
Overpriced filler.

>nonexistent other currency
To be fair, a lot of sections have their own type of points.

Fuck no. It's some russian confectioner who made a deal with the devil.

boredpanda.com/mirror-glazed-marble-cake-olganoskovaa/

Ro... manc...e? Is that like a type of spellcasting? Like a... romancer? Someone who casts romancey?

Sometimes I use altforms to create alternate identities in jumps. Like, rob banks as a robot in a cowboy hat, then turn back into my base form, that kind of thing.
I also sometimes use animal forms to act like some kind of familiar or magical talking animal or something. Y'know, like Kyubey.
Make a contract with me!

In Discworld, I combined the art of making Lembas Bread from LotR with the local art of Dwarven Bread to create Elven/Dwarven Hybrid Bread.
I left it behind in the jump, though. There was a big thunderstorm that day and I had to shoo away an Igor who kept insisting he'd been called for employment. Damn thing took forever to get rid of. So, I was kindof distracted. I don't know whatever happened to it.

Also, one time in Sonic, I made a chili dog topped with scrambled eggs!

Now post a gif of the cosmic vodka that is literally magic.

I've been working with half value for like two jumps now. It's very constricting, since I need a bunch of drawbacks to get anything out of the initial buy-in, but it makes for decent storytelling since a lot of my drawbacks force me to do something, like fight an alter ego or a rival or something. The problem is in jumps like Jojo's where at half value the drawbacks aren't worth taking, or in a number of the imaged jumps that have 10 or fewer and almost none of them exceed 300 points at regular value.
I get that. I used to use Alt-chain builder, but really it wasn't useful and a decent number of people don't like it. I opted for harsher rules after I retconned or grandfathered in the first two jumps I wrote with it to that ruleset, but I'm looking at Jorge Joestar, most of the imaged jumps and just seeing a bunch of drawbacks that are undervalued, limited in scope or just aren't worth picking up for their decreased value and I want to rewrite completely since I dislike my current jumper and the established story. I'm trying to stay within the jump rules unless I'm making it harder on myself.

I'd use universal drawbacks, but it's probably as disliked as much or more than alt-chain, since it's associated with SB and a lot of the drawbacks on it aren't really that bad, so it seems like a wank for free points. I know I can use whatever I want since it's a single player and a writing prompt, but if I ever w an t anybody to read it, I want to use baseline rules or harder, so readers don't dismiss it out of hand for using a supplement they don't approve of.

you're asking me to go over an incredibly long list, user.

Jesus, that's insane.

It's about presentation Val. Having the jump look like like you were able to muster two fucks to rub together on a visual level.

You are defending all the shortcuts you take. Good for you, you saved a whole 10 min on formatting. And your jumps look like it. Jump quantity, high. Jump appearance, regurgitated slop.

user, if you're going to try and purposefully misinterpret things, you're not giving me much incentive to listen to your feedback.

The patch of dirt is filled with trolls and is perfectly sealed against even an apocalypse going on at the outside while being almost impossible to find. The ship is a huge ship of expert crew loyal to you for the sake of being loyal. The gloves let you conceal and control any supernatural powers. The Sled and Reindeer are the only ones I think are a little lacking and even then, I think they certainly have their uses well beyond a normal sled and reindeer.

If you like, you can give suggestions on improvements but lying as you are now to get your way is a good way to find yourself with zero credibility.

True, but those sections detail that. And complaining about it in the many jumps that don't have those is just as silly.

user.

user.

Val's currently the thread sweetheart.
You're getting nowhere with this.

It'd be something like this if I made anything. Put the world in a cup.

You should focus on an interesting premise rather than cleaving to standards. People are willing to overlook a lot when they're having fun, which includes when they read something creative and interesting. And I think, with the exception of a few odd out-liers, most of the people who would dismiss your works purely because you're using a supplement they don't like are the sort who wouldn't be satisfied unless you wrote your chain under the exact same parameters that they used to write and judge their own, which are likely to be unreasonably stringent for you, given that you can't read minds.

Then again, if you enjoy pleasing other people as much as you do yourself, more power to you.

I mean, I know this is shit posting but...it doesn't exactly make sense? You know most people don't even bother with the basic formatting I do and just leave sections starting in the middle or end of pages? I'm hardly claiming to make anything near some of the gorgeous imaged jumps some of our best guys have made but really, I'm nowhere near the worst when it comes to presentation in text only stuff.

But hey, if you have suggestions for such an apparently dire solution, let's see them. Surely such an awful problem isn't just a matter of sticking in a reminder about what perkline you're currently looking at.

>thread sweetheart
Better than being the thread bike, sweetheart.

Are traps gay /jc/?

Yes.

Valeria defined jumpmaking, so how about you give a little respect before opening your mouth and letting the shit dribble out.

You sure are correct. Fate/Jumpchain was certainly a guiding light for every Jumpmaker when it came out.

Yes, but it doesn't matter. All that matters is if they're cute.

Val didn't really start getting gud till after she released Realta Nua, about a year ago, far later than would be required to "define" jumpchain.

Yes. But that's not going to stop anyone. nor should it.

Classic traps are gay if you like the penis. If you somehow got to fucking him in the ass without knowledge of the penis it is not gay. Fucking a trap in the ass while knowing it is a guy is gay. Reverse traps are gay from the start. Least for a guy. If you are attracted solely to the vagina it's less gay but still gay. Those are objective facts.

Presentation:
Val's presentation involves collecting things by category, and then assuming that everyone with a brain cell to spare for the effort can realize that everything under that header is related to whatever header it is.

If you ever read a book, do you expect every paragraph in it to spell out what chapter you're in?

I swear to God someone is going to make a thesis about the gayness of traps

>Ancient Greeks
>caring about "gayness"
Cake.

>As an angel on Easter I interrupted the Pope's sermon to preach the book of Mormon.
I feel like this alone would plunge the entire world into chaos.

...Huh, I actually can't think of any explicitly romantic thing I've done in any of my chains. I need to fix that.

Go fuck yourself with a cactuar.

>Interesting premise
>creative and interesting
I'm admittedly not a very great writer. And I probably have a shit taste in books, when I read them. Most of it's Anne Rice and stuff like Poe. Hunchback of Notre Dame was lengthy when I read it but it was decent.
You're probably right about the rest. it's a lot like trying to pander to SJWs only for them to just move the goalposts or bitch about something else.
>pleasing other people
Inasmuch as someone's going to enjoy my writing. The only reason I'm bothering with these rules is because I like drawbacks for the premise since they give sources for conflict and I want points for drawbacks I'm taking. I guess I'm just looking for a slower power curve without making dumb choices in character, but maybe I just suck at pacing. No amount of drawbacks or perks or conflict can save me from being a bad writer, I suppose.

I really, really didn't.

Also very, very true. My earliest stuff still embarrasses me so much.

= Interlude 7 =
“You really should get some sleep.” Katia all but whispered. In the silence of the void between worlds, I could hear her clearly despite the softness of her voice. This time the darkness had failed to recede in any kind of timely manner. As far as I could tell, it was nearing the third “day”. The dragon had pulled us far off the Path indeed. I knew he had lied about that world being the next but this extended time in the void confirmed it.

I hadn’t slept except for a few fitful hours here and there. I was assaulted by visions of blood every time I closed my eyes.

“I can’t. You know why.” I tossed back. “You see it too.”
She nodded once and said nothing for a long moment.

“Do you remember that night I got wasted on Glitterbombs?” She finally asked. I shrugged. It sounded familiar, but insomnia had made it hard to think very clearly.

“I wanted to know where the Yorokonde I met had gone.” She moved closer and slid a hand onto my shoulder. “Why you had gone all grey around the edges. Why you weren’t the hero I remembered?”

“Mmph.” I grunted. That sounded about right. Not that the reminder was exactly helping my sour mood.

“I was wrong.” That got me to turn my head, to look at her instead of staring at The Stone. “For saying you weren’t a hero, I mean. You tried hard despite what that bastard dragon was making you do. The whole Hong Kong incident...” Her voice trailed off, but I didn’t need her to finish the sentence to know what she was talking about.

The Walled City. The smell of sea-soaked Hong Kong. Rapture pulling a gun on us when we learned the truth. His face exploding an instant after Hellhound’s shotgun roared. The truth about the magic woven inside the walls. A truth that unravelled and brought down two mega-corp buildings in one night.

>Reverse traps are gay from the start
Lies and slander!

“That was a total shitshow.” I muttered without conviction. I knew it had been a fairly heroic thing to do. Defying the dragon to save millions from their fate as luck sinks for the rest of the city.

“But you still did what was right when you could.” Her fingers trailed through my hair. That always made me smile, no matter how I was feeling.

“True. Do you still think I’m grey around the edges?” She looked down at me with a serious look in her eyes and considered the question carefully, though I could see her desire to say no plainly enough.

“Maybe. Just a little. But I don’t think that’s a bad thing anymore.” More fingernails wandered along my scalp. It was distracting enough that I forgot about my problems for a moment. And that was all it took.

The nightmares still came, but at least this time they lacked teeth.

>That was easier than I expected.
>Did you cast Sleep on him or something?
No. He just needed to remember that some worlds are going to be grey ones. That he can’t fix everything.
>Funny considering he was the one reminding you of that just a few years ago.
He just forgets for a while. He wants to do more but knows there’s a limit. So he ends up beating himself up over it.
>I guess he is Human after all.
Katia let herself smile and stroked her fingers through his hair a few more times. She looked over at the stone he so religiously guarded where it sat on the table. Reaching out and picking it, she examined the symbols on it again. The latest one to light up was a nuyen symbol.

“Please. Let the next world be a happy one. A fun one. Filled with heroes to rekindle his soul. A quest, a battle, with a new friend or two to hold out their hands when he stumbles. Some happy memories to banish the grey.”

youtu.be/9h2w3kcKo3A

>Reverse traps are gay from the start. Least for a guy. If you are attracted solely to the vagina it's less gay but still gay.
Reverse traps aren't cuntbois, user. They can still have breasts and curves, just often wear clothes which disguise that fact. No any gayer than enjoying titles, at the extreme.

There are no jumps from before Val's time that are worth mentioning. Even her first jumps were already far better than any other jumpmaker we've had and she's made more jumps than any other jumpmaker by far. It's more than fair to say that she did define jumpchain.

She let her lips press against the stone. It was warm and seemed to pulse ever so faintly at the contact.
Katia watched as three new symbols slowly etched themselves into the stone, one after the other. The first was a hammer and it glowed with an intensity that made it hard to look at. The second was a cannon and the third… a little robed figure?
>Three new friends?
>Or two and the world to come?
>But why is it lighting up already? The world light usually comes at the end.
Katia had no answers. But she took it as a sign The Stone had heard her request. So she smiled and turned her eyes towards the void between worlds. And hoped.

Jump 8: League of Legends
= Drawbacks: Skin Boost
= Origin: Soldier
= Nationality: Independent
= Roles: Support and Tank
= Race: Human

= Companions
+ Match-Made Companion (Poppy)
+ Match-Made Companion (Tristana)
+ Pre-Made Team (Katia Managan)
= Adventurer: Mage/Marksman - Beastfolk

= Perks
+ Athletic
+ Master Tactician
+ Guardian
+ Friendly
+ Team Builder
+ Take Heart

= Items
+ Doran's Shield

= Artifacts
+ Face of the Mountain
+ Thornmail
+ Randuin's Omen
+ Boots of Swiftness

[Story Resumes]

I would like to say that my introduction to the world of Runeterra was a calm, peaceful one. That I woke up after my extended rest refreshed, made myself breakfast, and rummaged through my new memories to acclimate myself while I ate. I very much wish I could tell you about a few hours spent tending to my Yggdrasil tree now that I had could use the magic it needed to thrive once again.

But that isn’t what happened.

I woke up suddenly and found myself staggering blearily to the window by the front door. Someone was shouting outside. Two someones. Two female someones with very, very loud voices. I sleepily wondered if they were arguing on my doorstep for any particular reason, or if I had just acquired some very rowdy new neighbors. Then my mind kicked into high enough gear for me to make sense of the words.

>Mind tells me traps are gay
>Heart tells me reverse traps are not, therefore, saying that traps are not gay
Is this the kind of dilemma trapfags suffer every day?

“No, I’m first! I was here first so I get to knock on the Red Warden’s door!” The first voice was similar to the second, both were confident, brash, and loud.

“First doesn’t mean best!” Asserted the second, who I would have sworn was using the same voice with a slightly higher pitch.

“Could you maybe get out of the way? Y’know, so I don’t have to flatten you?” That was definitely a threat. Where has Katia disappeared to? I looked around but she wasn’t anywhere in sight. Out wandering already?

“Look look look, it’s simple! Why don’t we both knock?”
“Yeah! Okay! On the count of three!”
“1…”
“2…”
“Thr-”

I swung open the door and found myself staring down the barrel of a cannon and the swinging head of a truly impressively sized hammer. I dove backwards. The cannon roared. My doorframe splintered. A window shattered. I barely heard the sound of my dishes fragmenting in the aftermath of the cannon shot.

This was not the morning I wanted to have.

I rolled to the side to snatch my sword off the table where I had set it, then launched myself to my feet, ready to face the threat. Only to find I was facing children. No, not children, my new memories corrected me, Yordles. The one with the cannon had purple tinged skin, white hair, and brown eyes. The one struggling to free her hammer from my wall was blue, with bright purple eyes, and similar white hair.

Both looked rather embarrassed and apologetic. I sighed and set my sword back down. I’ve always been a sucker for drooping ears and wide eyes.

“Tada?” The purple one said timidly. I snorted. She seemed to take that as an acceptance of her non-apology and grinned. Meanwhile the other one managed to wrench her hammer free with a fresh wave of crunching wood sounds. She started to say something but I just held up one finger for silence. She looked confused, but complied.

So /jc/, there are plenty of perks and powers for conquering stuff, but what perks do we have for actually ruling stuff after you conquer it? How am I supposed to be an evil overlord if I can't actually lord over stuff?

I'm actually in much the same spot myself (including the bad writer part). I'm in the middle of trying to organize my 300+ Builds, but whenever I put one in it's proper place, I end up revising it and adding more Drawbacks and more Perks, because I realize that I can handle it at that point. I've also been trying to come up with a new Jumper, but my current one is basically just me, making the choices as I imagined I would've, so all the builds I end up making for the Jumps that I like are so far removed from what actually interests me that I just can't get into it. I've been trying to remedy this by coming up with gimmicks to make things more interesting or to hold my interest.

In fact, I'm using the alt-chain builder for one of them. I actually basically just made the Base Jump rules using the builder, except I have -500cp starting, which is actually working out to some degree (the choices feel much more meaningful), but I can't find it in me to reach that same level of emotional interest or investment in any Jumper besides my main one.

My problem with drawbacks is that all of the fun concepts I can think of usually revolve around me taking dozens of difficult Drawbacks in my first Jump, so I can afford everything I want to do with that character. I've been toying with the idea of simply increasing the amount of CP I get in first Jump to 1500, and then only taking 500 base in every Jump afterwards.

Don't worry, I also enjoy me some Poe.

I reiterate

Go fuck yourself with a goddamned cactus.

>Diogenes

Is he, dare I say it, /ourphilosopher/?

It's why they always seem so stressed out.

“All right. First of all.” I began, interrupting myself with a rapid chain of magical words and a flare of mana. In a flash the door, window, dishes, wall, and assorted other damages were all fixed. Training Katia had ingrained repair spells like that into my very soul.

“Second of all, do you always knock like that?” I continued, raising one foot as the cannonball rolled itself towards the Yordle with purple skin. Both of them watched it bounce of its own accord twice before leaping back into the cannon’s barrel. They looked at the cannon, to me, back to each other, and broke out in what I could only describe as a bout of fan-girl level giggles.

Apparently they weren’t assassins. They were admirers. I sighed inwardly and wondered how many more worlds this still Red Wanderer story would follow me through.

“Red Warden, would you sign my shield?!” the blue one exclaimed.

“Red Warden, would you sign on for Bandle City’s League?” added the cannoneer on the heels of the first. This caused the other to whirl on her.

“What? No! He has to sign on to Demacia’s team! He’s living here after all!” The volume was climbing again.

“Technically he’s living outside the city. You’re just upset you asked for an autograph instead of offering him a spot. Who’s first now?” A surprisingly red tongue flashed out into the air.

I tried to interrupt with words, but the two continued back and forth like that for several minutes without acknowledging me. Eventually I broke them up with a thunderous magical boom that rattled the house. I was going to have to install silencing spells all around the house if these two were going to be regular attractions.

“Girls, while this is entertaining, you should introduce yourselves and come in out of my doorway.” Looking past the pair, there was quite the crowd gathered in the street. A number of them were laughing. Following my gaze, the two realized the spectacle they were making.