In 2017 you've made your bank healthy now in 2018 make the mind healthy!!

>sleep 10 hours every day
>meditate 30 minutes every day
>therapy once a week
>workout 5 days a week minimum
>fuck something once a week; hookers are ok!
>read a book a week; always read before bed
>stop multi tasking
>stop eating fast food
>stop consuming refined sugar
>take a multi vitamin; check labdoor for the best ones
>learn a new language
>cut negativity from your life

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19398886
youtube.com/watch?v=iatPAjf5I_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2016/10/16/complete-guide-fasting.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17078771
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To succeed wasting all this time:
> don’t have a family
> don’t work a full time job

what kind of therapy user?

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

New Years Resolution generals should wait a few more days

We still 2017 nigga

Pretty much do all this.

>therapy

??

To get rid of the post traumatic stress disorder you got from crypto trading, hodling through 80% dips & browsing Veeky Forums

Why the fuck would you sleep 10 hours every day

ok

>implying the therapy jew is good
>implying multitasking is bad
>implying hookers are healthier than fapping

I make too much to quit my job. I dock 70% of my pay into investments (stocks, crypto, real estate) while still living comfortably. That said, my work is precious and relaxing (salmon raising) and the off time (2 on, 2 off) beats any urban job.

I'd rather kill myself than go back to the city and work though. Shit pay, shit hours and shit customers.

No. Sleep as much as you need to feel rested.

How did you get that gig?

Nice, just bought 100k

He's a Bear

>can't trade crypto if you're asleep

lmao fatass

this

Kek

What OP said minus the therapy and meditation bullshit. Everything else is solid. You'll make it.

will do this. I started crypto in august/sept.
turned 10k into 45k. cashed out my initial investment. Happy, but I'm completely degraded on fitness and health levels.

I stopped meditating.
I stopped working out.
I stopped chasing girls.
----

I became a neet because of crypto.

BUT NO MORE.

I'm stating to do good again.

I put together this portfolio to just hold until MARCH:

XMR
REQ
DGB
TNT
DNT
ZRX

have some ETH to but going to be trading it for more of the above.

There was no jobs left in the city so I had to expand the search. I contacted a locality and they let me try out for 3 months (so I had to live on welfare during that). I loved the job since outdoor work on the sea is basically vacation to a lifelong citydweller, and they were impressed with me despite having no education or experience from sea so they hired me.
It's a relatively new industry that only started booming in the late 80s, so they don't expect people to have experience or maritime education to fill the vacancies. There's also manpower shortage as most locations are far away from civilization. Perfect job for single people who don't mind moving to remote islands 2 weeks a month

Nah m8, actually try meditation sometime. You might be surprised. Don't just think it's some hokey asian voodoo. If done right, it's actually very beneficial.

This is next year resolution, need to make bank first. Thx for the info though. Sounds like a gold list for when i retire

XRP stash it and work out for six months. Come to and you're a buff millionaire.

Meditation isn't bullshit, though meditating daily AND sleeping 10 hours a day is.
Regular meditation will greatly decrease the amount of sleep you need. I used to sleep 9-10 hours daily before I started meditating, now I only need like 6 hours to feel fully rested.
Ie 30 minutes of daily meditation actually saves me 3 hours every day.

Scared it would turn me gay m8/

No worries, if you go full /x/ you can use meditation to reprogram your brain and turn yourself back.

Why would that scare me? I don't give a fuck what floats your boat. Each to their own, and all that jazz. Just saying meditation isn't mumbo jumbo, like some people imply. Take that however you want.

Great job, what country is it?

Veeky Forums, how do I break free from the persistent temptations of the tobacco jew and instead put the money that I saved into crypto?

You have to want to quit. If you don't want to, it's very hard to build up the resolve and the slightest setback will have you back nailing them down like a chimney.
t. smokingfag

Norway.

Equal time is great pay is decent but they don't pay you for the work they pay you to do time. If I make a million here I'm cashing out paying off my house and investing something that can give me 5% a year and retiring on the interest. I love the sea and my maritime brothers but still a wagecuck so to speak.. missed too many holidays weddings and funerals.

sleep 10 hours a day? fucking sloth

Try vaping and mixing your own juice when you get sick of that bullshit and all your mods breaking soak toothpicks in nicotine juice and a few drops of peppermint oil for a few days. Chew on like 10 of those motherfuckers a day and try not to swallow too much wood pulp. Gives you something to put in your mouth and enough nicotine. But don't mix it too hot cause if you do they make you hiccup like a motherfucker. Yes I'm serious I call them noothpicks

>sleep 10 hours a day
Yeah no fuck you, I have cryptos to trade. Sleep, like lunch, is for whimps.

>tfw can't meditate with my severe dogwhistle tinnitus

I should just off myself desu senpai

Man. I'm in the process of changing my work situation to something like this.

Will save this list and work harder than in 2017 to fulfil all the goals. Thanks for the little motivation boost!

I think it includes getting ready for bed and also waking up slowly. I go to bed at 9-isch and only am in bed at 10. I wake up at 5, but only can actually do stuff around 5:30. There's a ton of downtime, but it feels very good when I take things slowly while taking care of myself.

LMAO

Great advice user, and the bit about hookers is so right. Hookers are underrated. I would just make these modifications:

>therapy once a week
Only if you really have problems. Otherwise it's not needed.

>workout 5 days a week minimum
Only if you're a fatass looking to lose weight. I'm super fit and I go 3-4 times per week depending on my schedule. I do mass, so fewer times is better.

>take a multi vitamin
It has been proven that taking too much vitamin has negative effects. Just eat fruit and vegetables and let your body take care of the rest.

fuck off mom, I can live the way I want

Oh yeah I forgot

>sleep 10 hours a day
This is subjective and it's probably too much anyway. I found that for me 8-8.5 hours is best and it's actually difficult to reach every night.

Google meditation and tinitus. It sorted mine right out.

6 hours sleep is fine
Hookers ? Get a girlfriend and quit copping out
Once a week therapy is called church and instead of paying someone 100 dollars and hour, it’s free and u make friends

Ffs

Get this gay shit off Veeky Forums
>postivity
>negativity
Nothing on your post is making me money, or talking about how to make me or anyone else money. You fucking newfags need to shut the fuck up and lurk more. If people wanted to look for this hippie shit, they'd hop on over to some other non-financial board and investigate their options there.

MOD can you ban this guy for wasting everyones time?
OP, your post isn't just a shitpost. It's a USELESS shitpost.

>(((therapy)))
substitute with Church and I'm in

Why would you buy DNT without Aragon or MANA?

Church is pathetic, but whatever works for you.

If you don't live well you'll never be able to enjoy your gains.

Gains bro. I do it. Feelsgoodman.jpg

>Nothing on your post is making me money
>self-centered
>tripfag

Fuck off pajeet

You're an idiot lol.

This is Veeky Forums
It's like me heading to Veeky Forums and talking about how you need to service your car often to ensure you longevity. It's entirely fucking irrelevant to the board. Only newfags are humouring you because you are a newfag, and they find solace in useless newfags like themselves.

>Caring about tripcodes on Veeky Forums
I use my tripcode specifically to spot newfags like you. Go the fuck back to /pol/ or shut the fuck up and lurk more until you develop the tools necessary to identify value.

>white-knighting on Veeky Forums
kek

Nice advices!

btw guys, really do not consume sugar !!! this is a lifechanger(fruits are okay).

> cold shower everytime

>tfw holding all 3

could u help me out get into industry ? what agency/firm i should contact to get this job in norway?

You are a total idiot. No wonder you didn't understand the meaning of the post. It's on topic. Also, do you call newfags everyone that disagrees with you? I'm pretty sure I've been in the crypto space longer than you. Since there's no way we can prove it I am not interested in having an argument. Have a good day.

or with a group of people whom respect each other and hold spiritual counsil (sohbet)

>It has been proven that taking too much vitamin has negative effects.
How so? I don't take vitamins because I think it's too expensive and love eating fruits, but I thought you'd just pee out the surplus.

this is actually one of the stupidest posts ive ever seen, you are an idiot....not realizing that improving your life will translate into more opportunities, clear thinking, more efficient, which all means more gains...dip shit i can smell your dorito breath from here

>No ICX
>No AION
>No VEN
>No WABI

>getting offended on Veeky Forums
lmao newfags gonna pretend like they're oldies. Reddit is lonely without you anons

Good to see a health thread here!

Here's the four pinnacles

1. Meditation
2. Diet and Exercise
3. Fasting (Intermittent or OMAD)
4. Hobby (Art, Reading, Programming, etc)

On top of that you may pursue a professional career.

Also, try to follow the The Buddha's Five Precepts for some karmic gains.

Enjoy your life and may we all find true happiness in our hearts!

ALLAHU AKBAR!

>hookers are okay
>posts picture of Jewess from one of the most disgustingly degenerate shows ever made

Keep moving Shlomo

>3. Fasting
Why? How? When?

God is indeed great, old boy.

Why:
- can regulate and control food cravings
- not being a slave to food and hunger
- promotes autophagy (can kill cancer cells, old skin cells)
- elminates most pre-diabetic symptoms
- increased will power and concentration throughout the day
- increases ketosis, for fat burning (good for fat loss programs)
- learning to eat for the sake of energy and not pleasure

How:
There's a few programs, make your own. Also note, please EAT to meet your caloric needs. Unless you really want to cut calories, you should eat like a king when you break your fast.

Also, if going on a fast for more than 24 hours, breaking the fast is as important as doing the fast. Start slow, eat some raw veggies or fruits, then work your way up to meats. Eating processed foods to break your fast will fuck your shit up.

- 16:8. Fast for 16 hours, Eating window for 8 hours. (Example: Finish eating at 8pm. You will sleep most of the fasting time. Eat again at noon with a window of 8 hours. Repeat)
- OMAD 23:1: This is what I do. I eat before noon, say around 11 am. A big meal of course, enough to last you throughout the day. Next meal will be 11 am the next day.

That's just the basic gestalt of it. It's done wonders for me and I've lost 20 pounds in 3 months, with moderate exercise, fasting, and cutting our processed foods like soda.

Go to for more info.

>read a book

Stop with this meme.
Just stop. Reading doesn't make you an "intellectual"

perhaps not you stupid dense fuck, but it allows your brain to think and digest topics you might not have before. It's called learning something new, its good for you.

Keep watching jewtube and fapping all day you degenerate faggot.

>- can regulate and control food cravings
>- not being a slave to food and hunger
>- promotes autophagy (can kill cancer cells, old skin cells)
>- elminates most pre-diabetic symptoms
>- increased will power and concentration throughout the day
>- increases ketosis, for fat burning (good for fat loss programs)
>- learning to eat for the sake of energy and not pleasure

Source?

> promotes autophagy (can kill cancer cells, old skin cells)

Autophagy can also fuck your body up. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19398886

You learn nothing by reading passive material. You learn by doing.
Stop thinking you soak up knowledge just by reading it.
Only teenagers think that, which I'm guessing you are.
Get a clue and grow up. Also, no one else will tell you this, but anyone who was ever successful doesn't bother to read books in their freetime.

I thought you needed to fast for a longer time (at least three days and up to a few months if your body has that energy) to promote autophagy.
I don't have any weight problems whatsoever and you didn't give me any more insights on why I should fast. The idea is nice, however. But I prefer eating in set time windows which I feel like works much the same for me.

It might be a little too shocking for your tiny amerimutt brain to comprehend, but get this: some people actually enjoy reading.

Kek'd

Sources:
>youtube.com/watch?v=iatPAjf5I_Y
>youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE

>>- learning to eat for the sake of energy and not pleasure
>>>- not being a slave to food and hunger

Those are mostly personal experiences, heard others get the same effect too.

>Autophagy can also fuck your body up

Yes. It's a natural process that is a double-edge sword. But for fatties with loose skin after dieting or exercise, this will help.

>cut negativity from your life
What's so interesting about only keeping yes-men friends? "Does this look alright one me?" "Oh yes, very fine!" "What about this garbage bag?" "Hmm.. it's.. exquisite!" where's the fun in that? Maybe I'm reading too much into that and it's just a way to say "Stop browsing Veeky Forums".

>Therapy once a week
Ahaha, no, you retarded Americunt. Fuck you, and fuck Jews. Filthy vermin.

>you didn't give me any more insights on why I should fast. The

Basically, we perform better when our body isn't allocating blood to burning food. You need that blood for your brain! Imagine those people who constantly snacl, they are not as concentrated and focused as someone in a fasted state.

Intermittent fasting is just that. Eating at prescribed time windows.

Look up Dr. Jason Fung and Fasting on youtube.

>Dr Jason Fung

literally who? Link some credible sources, preferably studies.

I tried fasting but eating huge meals to reach my calorie goal made me just want to fall asleep and afterwards I am just sitting there with a growling stomach.

>therapy once a week

There's absolutely no proven benefits to fasting, this thread is full pseudo-science bros who love to spew their 'health' advice without backing it up with credible sources.

Cutting negativity means alienating from those "friends" that always bring you down, that are always complaining about something, etc.

Disagreement is absolutely not to be interpreted as negativity. It's actually great if you disagree with your friends and have a constructive discussion about it.

1) Yes to improving self, everything else will fall into line.

2) Sleep what works for you, just find a natural pattern. ie my schedule is 8 or 9pm to 4 or 5am, sleeping with the sun is beneficial to producing sleep hormones.

Yes to all others, eat more plants, refined sugar is OKAY as long as you burn it off (think cycling lots with sugar).

Much love OP.

Or you could just eat normal healthy meals like somebody who isn't a retarded hippy.

You can eat normal healthy meals while in a fasting program.

People at work get jealous when I eat huge during lunch, but in reality its my only meal of the day.

Here's a mercola interview. Please DYOR on this topic.
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2016/10/16/complete-guide-fasting.aspx
It's not for everyone!

Any research on if fasting helps IBS?

Ive got that shit bad and it's turning me into a giant ball of anxiety constantly worrying if I'm going to be near a bathroom.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17078771
I found this study but have not read it. It might be relevant to you