Never bought an ICO, any new good upcoming ones?

Never bought an ICO, any new good upcoming ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

bcdiploma.com/
bazingacoin.com/
crypterium.io/#ico
yetanotherico.com/
startengine.com/gab-select
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like their idea, as a new graduate, so I put a few bucks in it
bcdiploma.com/

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

Opinions on Bitdegree?

These 2 sound very similar?

Jibrel - search for it on here. It's the best ICO that's currently out, but not for American fags you're not welcome

I thought this too but it ends in a month.... Reeeee.

anyone keen to neuromation? I think AI coins could be huge

Anyone else in this ?

I will be but later, just before it ends. Looking for something that ends sooner

take a look into SelfKey ;)

Bought 25 ETH, right now. See you at the moon

Any opinions on SwissBorg or Polymath?

>opinions
the absolute state of shilling

BZINGAcoin is a good ICO at the moment. It has already a working product, it is the perfect Normiecoin. The price is cheap (13cts) while supply is only 10mil. A 3x - 10x is an easy task for this coin.

Hahhaha no.
bazingacoin.com/
>ridiculous concept
>no info on team whatsoever
Scam

crypterium.io/#ico

This one looks promising to me personally

BCDiploma aims to put diplomas on blockchain so that people can link (with a simple url) to their diploma with a guarantee that it's not being fake (it would be certified by the school using the system)
For an honest candidate for a job and for the school : they will no longer require to do some paper work
For the employer, they will have the guarantee that the candidate has the required qualification

Everyone would be saving time and money

yetanotherico.com/

This would be ideal and a great way of guaranteeing legitimacy of it. Only issue I see with it is how traditionally based universities are. To see them suddenly stating that all diplomas will be on the blockchain, i'd be amazed. I think once blockchain is fully mainstream, then it could easily happen.

It would obviously be a long term project and there will be trial runs - if they succeed you can be sure it will spread
Also companies could be investing and forcing the hand of universities to use the system as it would also save their money by preventing unqualified employees to be hired

Some universities (researchers, not necessarally the officials/directors/whatever they're called) are already looking into the technology (blockchain, that is) so they know how beneficial it can be

Currently in for two icos, Gladius block chain based ddos protection/ content cacheing. Great concept, tokens awarded for nodes, hesitant on ico structure and team.
The other is Props, token awards for content on Younow network. Established team and solid use concept. Branding is great. Ie. give your favorites Props.

scammers are here

startengine.com/gab-select

>t. dumbass who buys coins that are already listed and pumped x10 already

topkek