>.
I'm still fucking mad

>Shitty frame
>Unreadable font
At least two of those are wrong but it doesn't matter since it's all subjective

Hello wotc, you can't fool anyone.

No one gives a shit

Hello Maro, you can't fool anyone.

I actually like the frame, but the manacost should also be white like the sides of the card and nothing could save it from that god awful font.
Who decided making cards hard to read was a good idea in a game where you have to read cards?

See I feel the opposite. My problem was the art was generic pathfinder trash instead of hieroglyphic representations of the subject carved in stone. Only Mind Twist came close to actually fitting the card design.

Hoping next time they go with medieval book art, with the picture being an illumination and in medieval style while the card looks like a vellum page.

>bad art
>subjective
Bad art is objectively bad, like this card. Fuck off WotC

Like this. Fits much better.

I am just so sick of "the one true fantasy style" of anime dimensioned plasticy looking shit.

Last one to make my point.

Damn, I never thought about hieroglyphic card art and it seems so genius in hindsight. Genuinely saddened that they didn't go with this and the Invocations turned out shit. Kudos!

>Armageddon invocation

Why the hell are they bothering to make invocations of $4 cards? The whole appeal of this bullshit is the chance to get a hundred dollar bill in your booster.

These all look like anus.

That's nice dearie, you run along now and play with your disfigured proportioned anime dolls.

You watch your fucking mouth when talking about cow titties.

Going to milk this argument for all its worth eh?

That line was very cheesy.

>of anime
Is not anime, it's capeshit (which is much worse).

>bought AMK booster
>didn't get a single one of these cards

>one booster
>expecting something more rare than a mythic
nigga

I really like the art of some of the invocations, but hate that the foiling and text make it borderline impossible to read. So I'm just gonna proxy the art onto a frame that actually looks good and put them in my cube

>Bought booster
>Didn't get a single card

Huh, when I opened a booster I got 12 foil ones. Maybe you are just bad at opening packages?

It takes a fucking second to even find and read the proper title of the card. It's objectively bad design.

>Not fixing the text which everyone has agreed is the worst part
No thanks.

>Store randomly gives out free boosters sometimes when you buy shit
>Get free booster
>has one of these in it
>card looks like ass but guy in store says he'll give me a good amount of trade credit for it
>don't play magic so immediately trade it in for more warhams
>mfw doubled my purchase for free with no effort on my part thanks to some buttugly card

neat, thanks Wizards

>culturally appropriating egypt for a white man's product

Problematic.

>Ugh, only $30 for my foil? What a rip
I agree that they look like ass though. I'm sure when they announce the next masterpiece series the cycle of "Now THIS is some shit that makes even the amonkhet invocations look good" will redo itself