Chaos and imperial units are basically the same edition

chaos and imperial units are basically the same edition

>Death Guard stuff from White Dwarf
imgur.com/a/90wRO

>Konor Campaign, dead even, hours to go. Win for Ultramar!
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>GW FAQs (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata
>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Does anyone have a copy of the eye of night or hand of darkness audio dramas?

>blacklibrary.com

>Konor campaign ends on 9/11
>Morty is trying to crash a death planet into Konor
holy fuck GW chill out

Piggybacking here, anyone have the horusian wars audiobook?

Same question as last thread; what's your favorite Knight-Titan variant?

Daily reminder that chaos lost EoT

>9/11 was 16 years ago

Let's start the thread off nice and friendly
Tell me what your favorite faction to play against is and why?

I have been out of loop. Any words about plastic SoB?

CRASHING THIS PLANET WITH
N O S U R V I V O R S

TEN DAYS TO BLEED THE SECTOR DRY! LETS DO THIS LADS!!

>superior british skill at international bantz

Not according to what happened in the results. The Imperium never won anything except Medusa and they will lose this campaign too because they can't fight and trolled their xenos allies too much.

Oh fuck.

Looted ones, as well as those converted for the Greater Good

I don't mean that's it's too soon or in bad taste.
I think it's hilarious.
I love that this Daemon Primarch of Nurgle has done the most Slaaneshi thing I've seen.
You know what's inevitable about a death planet with rockets warp magic'd onto it being sent to crash into your opponents planet while affecting everything it comes within the vicinity of with Nurgle's Rot?
Absolutely nothing.
Know what's Slaaneshi about it?
Every fucking thing.

Has anyone used the Ork bubblechukka yet? It seems like it could be fairly decent and fun, with out being just flat terrible like most of Orks "lol so randum" stuff tends to be.

Haven't faced many, but out of the few I've faced, Space Marines provided the most interesting games.

Faced Space Marines, Grey Knights, Death Guard, Imperial Guard, and Tyranids so far.

Despite the stigma, i like seeing summoning lists in action.

What's with people making threads that don't show up when you filter for 40k?
Can't expect everybody to come from the old thread

Warden is my favorite, but castigator is a better version.

I love em all man

Yes yes gud goy
Space Marines are the best! Especially Primaris

Carnac searches for 40k.

It's a cheap filter.

I honestly like fighting the Salamanders.
They're my best friend's faction and they're strong.
I like strong opponents.
Also I like that they're generally a friendly faction and have a fire thing going on.

its a ton of fun, but slightly annoying to resolve in large numbers.
And actually surprisingly good. All your opponent really decides is the second dice roll, as when he gets to the last one, there's no other choices.

I can say I prefer armies that have a number of individually powerful units, rather than horde.
MC nid armies are always fun, GK and DW always feel like a desperate battle against giants of their kind, who is hunter and who prey, Deldar haemonculi armies are always weird and kinda terrifying if you imagine what their eldritch weapons are doing to your dudes, Admech and Harlequin forces are frankly frightening when you realize what they are doing in lore as they rip you apart with inhumane warriors.

Legions helping with the war effort sign off!

>Paying for Black Library books published after 2007 that don't have the name Haley, Wraight or Annandale on them

Emperor's Children, won my store this week, it was kind of a 1v1 between me and the store owner trying to paint more models and win more games against each other before time ran out,, in the end my recently completed Dark Apostle tipped the store in Chaos' favour for this last week that passed.

That was what I thought to, when it fires, you just do one role for the entire unit don't you? Or is it per gun?

Outside of the Celestine trio and Veridyan, no.

Pavore Dominetur, faggot.
I can't wait until the Ordo Sinister feature in the Siege of Terra.

Reminder to make grenade launcher guard for when CA takes a shit on plasma and you need a cheap, all around solid weapon.

you deploy the battery as one, but each gun and each set of 5 crew is its own seperate unit.
so a full 5 gun battery counts as 10 units.

Atrapos is pure undiluted raep. Also looks the best of the bunch though I like Magaera and Styrix as well. Just wish we'd get real fucked up Dark Mechanicum Bots soon.

Ain't scared of you nigga!

>Konor ends on 9/11
>Mortarion isn't released until 9/16

I'm not going to buy any more models until I've painted all my Thousand Sons by the end of this year lads. I've had them since January this is ridiculous.

How is that slaaneshi?

>"helping"

What's it like living in your own little fantasy?

It's excessive, it's probably fast, and it's over the top.
Also I love it.

More like that shit was almost twenty years ago so only American's still give a shit or even think twice about the date.

Tau actually, but that's because everyone I know who plays this game but that guy is an asshat, not because I think his army is in and of itself interesting and fun.

I want to play Shadow War with a few local guys
so we don't have to go all the frigging way up the line every-time we want to play 40k.

I got a 3x3 mat since I lack a 4x4 table and apparently 3x3 is superior for shadow war

Only problem being is the mat I could get my hands on.

What terrain pieces should I use?

Sauce on thread pic?

Renegade with dual gatling

So morale doesn't affect big/mek guns? I know grots count as separate units but the guns are separated too? Different user asking this btw.

Lancer by far, though the Atropos is a close second

>wisjing shoddy scribble only because it has some space cowardly weakling

For Barbarus!

U wot m8?!

Just people being fuckups. At least this one has a clear OP image.

Those are glorious you done good m8.

They become their own unit after deployment. Morale has no practical effect on singular models.

How the fuck does this work?

>What terrain pieces should I use?
All of them.

That big shield is certainly something the Lancer has going for it.

Black Legion reporting for duty.

Thanks for the compliment user, you made my day!

You should be, user.
>Not of afraid of 60 meter tall iron god-megaliths that fire blasts of nega psionic energy that destroy the soul before they destroy the body

Thanks, didn't realize they each operated as their own model after deployment.

Word Bearers here.

Why would I be afraid of the Left handed people's club?

>>Konor ends on 9/11

hory fuck

we fucked gee dubs one computer like the silly little slut it is with out massive battle reports and points reporting

That's good, I had the mental image of terrified grots dragging artillery away from the battle.

I bought all of bandua's infinity terrain. It works well enough but I feel like I need more walkways to connect rooftops.

>forgets to link old thread
>forgets to post link to new thread in old thread
>forgets the title 40kg
FUCKING STUPID
Get a fucking grip, OP.
Dont make a new thread if you don't know how to.

I don't know what's more hilarious - if they did this on purpose or if they just didn't even think about this.

>so only American's still give a shit or even think twice about the date.

Well yeah, it was kind of a big fucking deal for us.

GW also has a large number of American employees now, and their primary customer base is - by volume - American.

>30k player
That makes two of us. Personally I feel that they should seem fairly similar mechanically speaking. Plauge marines feel a bit like vet squads, you will end up getting Death Shroud and Grave Warden rules in your codex. With some ForgeWorld, I bet you could probably reuse most of your legion anyways.

As a LW/SoH player, I myself am still wondering how to make a black legion list and what to include in it. Really pissed that basic chaos marines can't take a bolter and chainsword for some stupid (GW) reason. Anyone got advice?

Comrades, does anybobdy have link for Agent of the Throne: Blood and Lies? Pretty please?

>implying anyone but muh patriotism mouthbreathers give a fuck anymore

Thread's been pretty much cancer-free so far so I'd say he did a great job.

the only thing you're getting is 10 years in the iso cubes perp

That is true.
I also made a mistake, just noticed he did post a link in the dead thread.
Maybe the shitposters are gone because they can't find the 40kg anywhere....
Now they're out there somewhere, looking for us...waiting for the opportunity to lash out and strike.

While it's not a "big deal" anymore for the overwhelming majority of us, there are quite a few Americans who would get pretty offended by foreigners making fun of one of the most devastating terrorist attacks in US history that many people today actually lived through.

You don't have to be so buttmad. They come with every infantry box, just make some now.

>People laughing at a 9/11
>Getting flustered about people laughing about a tragedy, saying that because they're laughing at it, they still give a shit about it and need to get over it.
Can you explain the thought processes behind these posts?

New Arbites when?

In this wake, I'll open a thread on pol on 9/11, reading "muh 3000 gorillion" and sporting FUCK YEAH SEAKING.

Eventually with new Necromunda. Where they belong.

Please, heretic.

You can fuck right off you worthless commie bastard.

If I started DG, it would basically be just to use bloat drones. They're adorable.

>Please, heretic.
You're acting like that's a bad thing.

With NuNecromunda, you'll almost guarantee get new models. Once you get new models it will be an easy cash grab for GW to add a dataslate for them in the Agents codex.

Meaning, you'll probably have a better chance getting a model update before certain EXISTING 40K armies. Like say... Sisters of Battle

>Konor Campaign, dead even, hours to go.
What, it's looking like a good 60%+ Imperium controlled.

Played Space Marine for the first time this weekend and have the same opinion about Plague Drones now. Little tails are adorable

Actually, I am quite happy. Looking forward to Arbites/GSC/Alpha Legion/black ops Inquisition Stormiess foursomes.

Pic related

I mean even if you trust what GW is putting out, those regions are way fucked up