There is even less Link for sale than there was yesterday. A couple whales battling it out would explode us to $3-$4...

There is even less Link for sale than there was yesterday. A couple whales battling it out would explode us to $3-$4. Some flood of interest would get us $10 / Link almost right away.

D-E-L-U-D-E-D

Obvious troll

thia is some insane manipulation

no commits spells S C A M

do you understand supply and demand? Over 1/3 of circulating link is on binance. As soon as the price goes past 60c again all the bagholders come out of the woodwork and dump it right back. And that's not even including all the 70c bagholders who fomod in but quickly realized this was just a meme/scamcoin

Most people who don't believe in Link long-term have had plenty of time to sell. It's only iron hands rn.

I bought 260k Link at .14cent I could sell right now and still have a x3.5 benefit. I won't sell untill i have a x20 profit, and even in that case I would only sell 25% of my stack.

Link has a lot of potential in the middle-long term. Only people disregarding this coin are brainlets, pajeets trying to PnD and people memeing just for fun. Once Mainnet launch is announced we will see a solid coin with a lot of early investors becoming really rich.

>Once Mainnet launch is announced
ETA?

>ETA?
I don't know what you mean

main net was a meme. Veeky Forums has built chainlink into something it's not. It doesn't have secret partnerships that will be revealed, the price singularity will never happen, assblaster was a whale who did a pnd, there wasn't stealth development, there's no reason to think Chainlink has a leg up on any of the other dozen companies trying to do centralized or decentralized oracles, SWIFT is probably working with smartcontract but not chainlink, etc.

It's a mediocre coin. Steve is not Vitalik. The two man team is literally getting crushed by teams 10 times their size, and Sergey is a poor manager who has 100 million dollars but hasn't even managed to hire one more person full time after three months (he says he's hired one go coder but it's a secret). This is absolutely inexcusable. Chainlink was a good buy before sergey squandered the opportunity. Right now it's beginning to look like this is a flop. It only pumps with other alts and never on it's own merits. If you made money buying low good on you but don't pretend that that wasn't what was happening to every alt.

There's so much fud that's never been responded too but any criticism is considered fud. This coin has turned cult like and I feel bad for anyone who fell for the link marine bullshit. Get out now seriously. Nothing you think is real is real. There is no singapore, we.trade was a scam, etc.

You don't know what ETA means?

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

#
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

9/10 fud

You're right but you aren't

give it a couple of months to disprove you, they Will have a product and they Will have partnerships and they will fly me to the moon

nice fud, I'll give it a 6/10

Now is the time to buy more nigger

are you trying to imply I'm an anti-shill by copying/pasting me?

I'm still holding but I'm not going to fool myself anymore believing any of the circumstantial connections of big companies to chainlink are real. And if you take away those connections what are you left with? Just a small team that refuses to talk competing agains dozens of other that have more experience, more resources, and more programmers who did a PoC for swift. We let our imaginations run wild and I fell for it the hardest. Sergey's eoy blog post was what made me snap back to reality. The scope of what he was saying was so much smaller than what Veeky Forums had spun into existence.

After the EOY announcement, none of this works. You guys had your chance FUDding when there was still doubt. EOY destroyed it for anyone who was actually following the project. You might shake off some people who aren't doing their own research, and for that I thank you.

>had a year
>j-just a few more months
JOOSTing confirmed

You and I read two completely different documents, user.

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

Thanks, i will use this pasta later to scare newfags and normies

Who else here dropped their bags at $.7, and missed the opportunity to buy back in once back down again? Because there was no more an opportunity to buy in that many links now. Me neither. :D

I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

Seen this post before.

Truth

go ahead and try it. I will counter it with this masterpiece