Did he ever look at his brothers that followed him and think "did I pick the wrong side"?

Did he ever look at his brothers that followed him and think "did I pick the wrong side"?

>are we the bad guys.mp4

>are my methods unsound?

There's an audio drama called "Warmaster" where he's hilariously salty about winding up with all the autists and retarded dregs on his team. He also bitches about it to Mortarion in "Path of Heaven".

Nah.
They were tools to be used to him.

wait so did Horus say you all fucking suck to Morty's face?

Mortarion was the only one who was competent and following his orders it was everyone else that was either a crazy autist or a glory hog with his own agenda.

While he doesn't achieve self awareness to realize he's one of their number, he lamenta having only "broken men and monsters" as his allies.

>Kurze
>Angron
Stable and rational

>Perty
Well adjusted

>Alpharius
I'm totally on your side, bro

>Morty
Totally not a massive loser who can't get his legion's respect

Great team you got there 10/10

Tell me, TG40k... how awesome are his clones?

You forgot
>Magnus
Totally not bitter and on your side.

>Fulgrim
Competent and rational.

>>Fulgrim
>Competent and rational.

how? his waifu is dead

He framed it as a compliment to Mortarion when dispatching him to deal with the Khan, saying he's the only one he as Warmaster can trust, but I doubt he liked the smelly weirdo much either.

More like "did the wrong side pick me?"

I think you mean Husbando
Fulgrim was obviously the bottom.

oh my god that fucking face on ferrus

He probably took one look at the opposing side which included:
>Lion El Johnson
>A fucking furry
>Gotta Go Fast
>Robert Girlyman

And suddenly felt like he at least had the best team he could get

Fulgrim to be fair was team traitor's MVP. 1.5 primarch kills
Penalty for trying to sacrifice teammates for his own gain though

30K did a lot to make me like Guilliman, surprisingly. His sole defining trait was how sane and well adjusted he is compared to the other Primarchs.

I like that he's dishing with ferrus' head because no one else how would understand will talk to him anymore because he's a traitor.

Not a lot of good conversational partners on his side.

Fulgrim is actually pretty much the most accomplished Primarch on the traitor's side.

>Defeated Ferrus in personal combat, twice
>Became a daemon prince before any of the others, through initiative and willpower
>tried to sacrifice his brother with zero reprecussions
>his legion fought the White Scars to a standstill over the course of 4 years despite being outnumbered 3-1
>quit the field on Terra immediately to go on a rape-spree,doesn't count as a loss if you never tried to win in the first place
>beat out all the other traitor legions in the Eye of Terror, get close to conquering it before fighting yourself out of boredom and fracturing into warbands

There should be one of those virgin vs chad meme images comparing Fulgrim to Perturabo

Forgot to add:

>strategically outmaneuvered Roboutte Fucking Guilliman, then defeated him in personal combat

You forgot
>the wall
And
>black man

Khan best boy tho

This thread got me thinkin, did Horus ask anyone who stayed loyal to go chaos with him?

What the fuck I love Fulgrim now

>most accomplished

>Laughing_alpharius.jpg

>dude wtf come on bro

Of course
Khan he was counting on for sure

Great movie

>you can choose 8 primarchs to fight the imperium of mankind at its peak. Who do you choose?

But user, the horror. THE HORROR.

>Lion El Johnson
>best tactician and one of the strongest warriors
>Bobby G
>best strategist and has arguably the strongest Legion
>Khan
>most level-headed and cunning, a great asset to have
>Corrax
>fucked his shit up with a broken Legion, amazing asset to have
>Sanguinius
>best bot, Horus cried all the time Sangy didn't join him
>Dorn
>stopped Horus from winning with a VASTLY superior force with his supreme siege defense
>Vulkan
>based

For sure Horus got all the good ones.

Sanguinius
Ferrus
Vulkan
Horus
Fulgrim
maybe Guilliman
Corax
Magnus

In that order

>>beat out all the other traitor legions in the Eye of Terror, get close to conquering it before fighting yourself out of boredom and fracturing into warbands
I agree with you up till here. Kharn needs credit where credit is due.

Give me eight Roboute Guillimans.

>not 8 Sanguiniuses

Kharn isn't a primarch.

>Sanguinius
>Horus
>Guilliman
>Russ
>Dorn
>Lion
>Ferrus
>Corax

not fuckin hard my guy

Sangunius wasn't very good though.
BA's are never even mentioned when it comes to best Legion.

>Ferrus
lmao

Sanguinius is the one dude Horus thought deserved the title of warmaster more than he did

Horus can think what he wants. Guilliman had the best results.

Sanguinus is a colossal Morale Boost for your forces, as well as being highly competent in pretty much everything.

Horus
Sanguinius
Magnus
Alpharious/Omaganon
Perterbo
Lion
Ferrus
Khan

Kind of want to swap ferrus for gill, but already almost have too many big heads.

>Sanguinus is a colossal Morale Boost for your forces

Winning is a better one.

>as well as being highly competent in pretty much everything.

I have seen no proof of this. Sangunius is an affable beat stick but that's it.

Hes stuck hanging out with losers like Lorgar, Magnus, Pert, Morty, the Primarch formally know as Alpharius and complete crazies like Angron and Fulgrim.

The Loyalists had Chads like Gulliman and Russ. 'Nuff said.

One Loin that's all. DANGLES BEEOTCH!

That's because no one matters but the ultramarines my friend. They and only they are the best legion. Everyone else is a footnote.

>Implying he wasn't one of the most competent primarchs
Not to mention a fairly based dude.

Guillman is very good army leader
Sanguinius don't need army, to win a battle

Magnus may have been an autist but not having him completely on your side was a mistake on both horus' and malcador/big e's

ye

You forgot the best one

Well you're not wrong, but there are atleast other Legions and Primarchs talked about in the same vein as Guilliman.

Well sadly a galactic war requires more than eight battle zones at any one time. Beatstick Primarchs will forever be worth less than a Titan maniple or orbital bombardment.

ferrus
rouboute
perty
fulgrim
Horus
magnus
russ
Corax

>tfw everyone treats you as a footnote army even though you're great
reeeee why does GW hate iron hands

What would have happened it Big E sent Fulgrim to Prospero instead?

He ded ;_;

Guilliman also made Sang the Imperium Secundus Emp.

Besides, the only primarchs that the retarded primarchs like Curze and such would actually follow are Sang and Horus.

Gulliman only named Sang the Emperor because he wouldnt crown himself and like anyone with a brain he didnt trust the Lion

He didn't send them anywhere, they were scattered. I have a theory that. rather then just magically landing on these random worlds and fitting them PERFECTLY, the fact that Primarch's have a lot of raw warp stuff in them molded them to fit in. They were probably malleable as fuck in their infancy, and so each of them became the perfect appearance/talent to thrive on that particular world.

>Guilliman also made Sang the Imperium Secundus Emp.

So?

>Besides, the only primarchs that the retarded primarchs like Curze and such would actually follow are Sang and Horus.

So? This is eight Primarchs vs the peak Imperium. Eight Guillimans would work flawlessly together.

I meant if he sent Fulgrim to Prospero i stead of Russ

8 super leaders

>Guilliman also made Sang the Imperium Secundus Emp.

Only because he's too humble to make himself Emperor. What did Sanguinius accomplish as Emperor anyway? Fuck all.

>Only because he's too humble to make himself Emperor.
Have you been keeping up with 40k?

>What did Sanguinius accomplish as Emperor anyway? Fuck all.
It didn't really last that long, but he actually got to Terra when he was needed most.

>8 super leaders

>Have you been keeping up with 40k?

Yes. He's not crowned himself Emperor.

>It didn't really last that long

But if he was as miraculous as you clain he should have been able to accomplish something of note.

>he actually got to Terra when he was needed most.

Only because the Lion and Cruze told him too.

Russfag here, really like Gulliman in 30k but i just want to point that keeping Robute alive was more benificial to their war effort than killing him.

Huh. Fulgrim was already on the verge of possession at the time, but Magnus might have noticed and saved him. So either even worse then the original, or much, much better.

Can someone remind me with primarch lost half of his Legion against 1/4 his numbers of enemy on Calth?

>But if he was as miraculous as you clain he should have been able to accomplish something of note.

Nah, he saved that for Terra.

>Only because the Lion and Cruze told him too.

So Guilliman didn't bother going to Terra because a madman didn't tell him to? Sanguinius went despite knowing that his death was at hand.

Angron.

Replace ferries worth perty.

Sanguinusfags are the worst. I seem to remember VI legion watch packs being sent to keep an eye on him, seems he wasnt as trusted by Big E as you like to think

LION SAVE ME

>Nah, he saved that for Terra.

Yeah, he died heroically. Not something I need on my team.

>So Guilliman didn't bother going to Terra because a madman didn't tell him to?

No, Guilliman and the Lion clearly set off to go to Terra with Sangunius. Neither arrive and we'll probably find out why in Ruinstorm.

Sanguinius soloed one of the Eldar super titans then tanked a direct hit from another's main gun

No one cares what you think, Fulgrim, you still killed him.

>Alpharius
>get confirmed KIA by Word of God before the HH even reaches Terra

I'm not sure who was the worse Primarch between him and Ferrus but it's pretty close

not an argument. Pretty sure if i sneak into Mike Tysons house when hes asleep and beat him with a bat I could bloody him up pretty bad.

>Give me twenty good Guillimans

Dont steal my meme you fuck. That meme is property of the Vlka Fenryka

Still forgetting someone

This is what the Emperor really should have asked.
>Twenty good Guillimen

Okay, so, instead of arguing which Primarch was BEST Primarch...

Which Primarch was WORST Primarch?

I say Lorgar.

also almost got killed by a guy with a dagger, only saved becaouse of villain monologue.

Dying to let the emps have a chance of killing the leader of the chaos primarchs? You don't want that on your team?

Angron

The top three primarchs are Khan, Sang, and Dorn. We already know that.

Worst is probably Lorgar or Curze.

I'm going with Curze.

Worst Primarch Ferrus.

Worst Primarch fanboys Lion.

>Dying to let the emps have a chance of killing the leader of the chaos primarchs?

He really died for no reason and just because he stumbled on Horus first.

>You don't want that on your team?

Not really, we're not fighting Chaos Horus and have no Emperor on our team, so it's a useless effect in anycase.

> outnumber 4 to 1 by White Scars
Nigger did you even read the books. White scars were horribly outnumbered that whole time. Its pathetic it took them that long to run them down, what with SEVEN legions on one.

Horus thought he should have been war master instead.

Had Russ got there first he would have done a lot more then dent his armor if not flat out killing Horus.

He already got wasted by Horus earlier.

Lorgar cause no one cares about him or the WBs.
Ferrus for being nothing but a don't lose your head over it meme
Corvin whatever, for being extremely forgettable aside from being a discount, less interesting Curze.
Angron for being a one-dimensional should've been euthanized at the start hobo

Considering Sanguinius fought on the Eternity Gate and broke KaBandha's back immediately before going to fight Horus, I like to think that the only reason he lost was because he was exhausted. He may not have been able to beat chaos-Horus, but he certainly would've survived the fight had he been fresh and rested

curze was probably the worst at being a primach

>He really died for no reason and just because he stumbled on Horus first.

He put the hole in Horus' armor that let emps kill him. That doesn't sound like no reason to me.

Its not surprise that most Primarchs turned out to be shit leaders. I mean who among them was the undisputed rulers of their worlds? Gulliman, Russ and possibly Fulgrim who was more a CEO are the only ones i can think of.