Is this fucked when the rest of the americans wake up and hear the news?

Is this fucked when the rest of the americans wake up and hear the news?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da
github.com/theloopkr/loopchain
newsbtc.com/2017/12/15/korean-exchange-association-will-not-list-new-cryptocurrencies-notice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what news... uh oh

No it's going to make everyone a millionaire because shady cryptocurrencies are magic

Should I wven bother trying to catch the dump? Project is gonna be doom and gloom for several months.

mainnet was supposed to be released in January not before EOY, what's with all the fud?

Trying to bring prices down even further so they can get back on the shuttle before it inevitably takes off again. Been setting new ath almost every day

that january date got delayed a lot further

I swear I'm gonna find that fag who shilled on ICX yesterday, and I will chop off his tiny jewish dick.

Bullshit, kys pajeet

Even MIN said in TG 4 days ago everything is on schedule and will be released this year. I am still bullish on this project, but this is a bit fucked up.

>bullshit
why do you think it's dumping so hard tonight.
Majority of americans are still asleep or just now getting up. We haven't seen the last of the dumps yet.

Bullshit. Is was said that the Mainnet launch was 100% confirmed for next week, now there is a one Month delay, go figure. If we get another delay in jan. this coin drops under 3 dollar again.

Come at me faggot, if you wait longer you might even say thank you instead

Check out their roadmap - everything planned for Q4 2017

Check out the statements of all Admins and EVEN min in the TG grp in the last weeks. Everyone told you - we are on schedule. Fucked up shit.

wtf guys do you not even read the official news ?
medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da

ICON Mainnet will officially launch on January 24, 2018,

Can you read is the real question?

Is it good or bad news?

Did you read it? Mainnet launch ist postponed to of 24. jan. The RC they talking isnt even on their repo github.com/theloopkr/loopchain and that for a reason.

It does not matter, since majority of Veeky Forums actually did not care about "mainnet release".
But now it is a good buzzword for FUDding the price down.

can confirm, just sold 1k barely made anything because I was late I guess

>that january date got delayed a lot further
BULLSHIT !
Do you know how to read illiterate pajeet ?

This pump was just people rushing to buy before koreans could.
The argument was that when mainned would launch in a few days then coinone would list it immediatly.
It'll take one month before mainned and certainly way more before koreans exchange are regulated, and they won't list any new coins before it's done.
The pump is over, ICO holders are sitting on 50x profit and there's nothing good happening before weeks.
Maybe icx can avoid a crash if btc stays stable (good luck with that since we're in a particularly important period) and enough people buy the dip.

newsbtc.com/2017/12/15/korean-exchange-association-will-not-list-new-cryptocurrencies-notice/

why did you do this? pajeet