myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/

Nekonium, but mine it, don't buy it.
Or if you want to buy, buy at 18-20 cents and sell at >25 cents

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nekonium/

Colx

Basically PIVX-lite, better privacy than 99% coins ranked above it

Too late OP. I tried shilling SNOV to say thanks because biz shilled me HST and REQ but it was shat on by burgers who can't imagine a company whose engineers aren't native English speakers producing something good. I bought in at $0.006 and I'm up 900% by the way so fuck you biz. I tried.

IXT !

Stop shilling this shit

This. Coin burn today, cryptopia listing next month. Privacy tag. This coin is destined to moon 10x and if things go well, to Jupiter from there

Monero-fork called SumoKoin: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sumokoin/

INTS
stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC

Privacy related coin, not on any big exchange yet. No ICO crap.

Slimcoin (SLM).
3 exchanges, 2 of them dont have vol, main vol is on coinsmarkets.
Proof-of-burn, quite unique concept, and Web2Web implementation.

Keep em' coming!

WTF happened to this coin? ANN is from 2014 and the coin keeps dropping...

No. See new ann from 2015.
If you want to see website slimco.in

alqo, cred seemed interesting for no reason whatsoever

RLX. These guys have a billion dollar plus portfolio they're putting onto the blockchain. Big Canadian fund that is looking to replace Blackstone is on board with them. The founder apparently knows Marc Faber, and was a Bitcoin promoter back in 2013. Now they got some guys from JP Morgan and Korea Telecom on board. Sleeper coin at about $1m valuation. Pic shown: one of their buildings they are developing

pix , first hardware product ico, solid dev team and solid roadmap, price howers still aroud ico price...

TRX = minimum $1 price target
Safest penny coin out there

Alqo, DYOR!!!

DOVU

Literally not even on an exchange.

2015 - Banks will never use Ripple. $XRP is dead. Sorry bag holders.

2016 - Bank announcements are just proof of concepts, they'll never go live. $XRP is dead.

2017 - Fine, 70+ banks are going live but they don't use $XRP. How come dumb bag holders don't get this?

2018 - ...

hobonickels will eventually be HUGE

etherdelta.com/#RLX-ETH

Im a huge fan of ALQO, I saw it shilled here once and scooped me up some. I just wish it was on a decent, worth a shit exchange

What the hell is it? On the website there isn't even a short explanation, nothing. The whitepaper is nowhere to be found, bah...

Sumo

They're currently redesigning their website cause they know its shit. But here is the whitepaper alqo.org/whitepaper.pdf

Is there any evidence that this could moon?

Do they have a site or some place I can read about it

I wouldn't risk it. Low market cap coins are already risky, and if you pick a dead coin you're fucked.

IntenseCoin, P2P decentralized coin, that will be used for VPNs. Users may also lend their internet bandwidth using software, and be paid tokens by letting people use their bandwith. Amazing idea with so much potential, read their white paper. Right now is 1-2 cents, it will easily moon to 10 cents once it's on more exchanges

Is etherdelta even safe?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elixir/

ECC

Myriad, it's gonna hit 800 sats in few weeks.

BNTY

ELLA. Most profitable coin to mine at the moment. ethereum clone with more equitable distribution, btc relays, other stuff. Some user gifted people a bunch a few months ago and Ive been mining ever since.

>buy deadcoin
>price does nothing
>sell at breaken or minor loss

So risky mr. boomer

Goddammit man i check shilled shit out and never saw this

you're welcome

Bytecoin. For real. Looks like they got their shit together.

This, its picking up steam since a few weeks.

SLEVIN. I tried to tell you yesterday.