You are now made of souls like the emperor of mankind

You are now made of souls like the emperor of mankind

Our history will play out exactly as said in 40k, without the emperor.

What do you do?

Make a thread on Veeky Forums about it.

Let thing play out till the Men of Iron are made. Be sure to work out a method to transmit a galaxy wide shutdown order to them upon them being made.

Actually, take steps to prevent people from relying on robot armies to begin with.

Use my huge to stockpile stuff in preparation for those fucking eldar... fucking slaanesh into existence. Possibly try to warn them and hope at least one fucking listens. Basically load up on the important shit for the eventuality that shit will fall apart.
Also stash as many STCs in uninhabited areas as possible. Actually, fuck it, stash one in between some stars.

Immediately conquer earth.
Humanely purge world of people I don't like
Learn how to science
Grow waifus
Enjoy waifus
Conquer the stars

>Our history will play out exactly as said in 40k

Top self to avoid living a cringy existence

> Realize that no Emperor means no Space Marines or Primarchs, which means no Crusade, which means no unification of humanity, which means the events of 40k as we know it would never come to pass.
> Decide there's no point in uniting humanity, because they'll eventually regress to their primitive ape ways, but in space.
> Fuck it, worship Slaanesh because at least I'll have fun doing it, become Daemon Prince via godlike power, and help Slaanesh enslave the shattered remnants of DAOT Humanity in a perfectly executed blitzkrieg.
> Having cucked Khorne, Tzeentch, and Nurgle out of their heretical following and assured Slaanesh's survival, spend eternity mooching of Xis' gratitude, wallowing in exponentially increasingly intense pleasure and perfection.
> Probably get bored, become a cult idol to a few Xenos species, encourage them into debauched heresy, and spend a few millennia attempting to find a complete uncorrupted STC.

You do get to live in the golden age of humanity.

I'd chill out buying dark age tech+STCs and then get a world vessel and leave the galaxy.

And if humanity dies because of stupidity then chaos will be extremely weakened.

Oh and become a Jane Goodall of jokero

That's a good idea

The only way to safeguard the human race is to kill it, basically.

>Unite the planet in a global war, dedicate all resources to technological advancement and creating a cyborg army
>Take samples of genetic material from every human currently alive and lock them in a vault kept in stasis for when the universe is safe for humans to have humanity again
>Lobotomize the entire population except individuals deemed efficient leaders. They will be the Magos to my Skitarii legions
>Dedicate the entire species to war. Every human is lobotomized to eliminate their emotions and turned into a drone, produced in iron wombs.
>Declare omnicide, kill all life in the galaxy to destroy Chaos once and for all. There are no Chaos Gods if you render everything a bombed out radioactive hellhole by dumping radium on it
>Destroy planets as well, transition the cyborg species into wholly fleetborn. Planets are destroyed with cobalt bombs, completely eradicating the biosphere. After this is done the planet is then strip-mined of all resources which are used to build moon-sized or larger ships carrying trillions of drones and factories onboard.

Basically I go full Necron. I destroy humanity in order to save it in a future date. Humanity is turned into a race of Von Neumann drones that smother the universe in endless waves of brutal radioactive weapons that exterminate all living beings and sterilize the entire galaxy until the only thing left is the drones and the gene-vault.

After likely succeeding in exterminating all life (shit maybe wake up the Necrons early and ally with them), I then put my cyborg armies into stasis should they ever be needed again, and open up the gene vault to repopulate mankind in a safe universe.

Praise the Omnissiah!

But what of the C'tan, Archmagos?

Rubric of Ahriman globally. The Earth is now books and most people are dust in armor for me to use as a giant army.

Do exactly what the Emperor did.
But then explain everything to my kids from the very beginning.

Do you want big plans or smaller stuff? Cause it'd be fun to moonlight as Kek for a while and maybe like... See if you can pretend to be an ork for a while

Hoard as many STCs as possible.
Invest in Webway technology before the Age of Strife.
Don't be a dick to my abducted children.

More specifically, you'd need to:
Make sure the council of Nikea has sorcery not totally banned, but have it be controlled or restricted in some way.
Get Mortarion a dog or something to cheer him up.
Don't go full fedora and instead let Lorgar channel his hobbies somewhere constructive
Tell Fulgrim that looting weaponry from foes and ruins is boorish, no matter how nice they look
Get Curze some goddamn therapy, jesus fuck.
Let angron get what he wants and just leave him on his planet
Pair Alpharius/omegon up with someone who'd appreciate his talents
and I have no clue how to deal with Perturabo's issues.
Also don't neglect the other kids

>See if you can pretend to be an ork for a while
>pretends to be an Ork
>tries to access WAAAGH!!! field using psyker powers
>Your god-tier psyker abilities are overwhelmed by the galactic psychic gestalt field (the 'WAAAAGH!!! Warp'), causing you to lose your human identity
>You are now essentially an Ork in a superhuman body and serve the whims of Gork n' Mork

Do everything Emps did
Then play catch with my sons every now and again.
Also tell them everything.
make female space marines

>Then Tzeentch gets into your gene-vault

DIGGANOBZ?

Make a final primarch that does nothing but try and figure out how to kill the fucking Tyranid

Good plans!

The chaos gods could stay around if we could calm them the fuck down. Seriously guys. Just fucking chill ok?

>Go full on worship mode
>Acquire warp power from prayer
>Populate galaxy with 500 trillion screaming fanatics
>Beat the shit out of the other chaos gods
>kill all tyranid with godly warp ability
After all is said and done THEN usher in the secular humanist scientifically minded human empire.

DIGGANOBZ.

Or, you could not tell them, and just smother Horus in his crib.

Why bother?
I've put a lot of work into them, I know how this story goes.

I'd rather keep my goddamn Warmaster, and sort out all of my son's problems before they become real problems.

Also Erebus is getting fired into a sun ASAP.

Put Vulkan in charge of the Crusade's PR department?

I mean, how can you NOT like the guy? He's perfectly suited to make freshly re-integrated planets feel welcome in the Imperium!

Better idea.

Find The Beast. Sit down with him, offer him some snacks, look him right in the eye, and say:
>There is literally endless WAAAGH! over that way. They won't ever get tired like we do, they won't ever get boring and just retreat and exterminatus a world like we do, they are almost as good at WAAAGH! as you are.
Then pretend to be lost in thought for a second. Then I say
>Actually, I think I might have heard them say they were better than you

No user, you are the Iron Men!

And then humanity were cyborgs.

Vulkan helps PR, Gulliman helps logistics, And perty can stay and build forts. Divide places up evenly between him and dorn. and make sure they both work on terra

>Gork and Mork get wind of this through the Beast
>Entire Ork race (even the ones not under the Beast's thumb unite and make a beeline into the darkness between galaxies to fight these Bug-eyed gits
>They win
>The Beast comes returns to the galaxy more powerful than ever
>Gork and Mork are now the most powerful gods in the Warp as a result of the Orks killing the Tyranids dead.
>G & M beat the shit out of Tzeentch before he can screech "JUST AS PLANNED!" and then go have a beer with Khorne before they decide who the Orks are going to krump next

This is the best ending.

If Tzeentch gets into my gene vault, then I have out smarted him. Because the gene vault is also a tesseract, and now Tzeentch is trapped.

Well for starters, I'd fumble about and revel in my spiritual and genetic immortality and NOT become fucking Diogenes and other inconsequential individuals who contributed nothing to the development of mankind, and would fund preservation vaults to last when the age of strife hit in humanities golden age, so technology isn't sent as far back as it is.

I'd have to take up Golden God Mode during the unification wars, due to social climate, but not fucking do the skull crap, because I'm not a retard who wants his cities setup for piss-easy Necromancer takeover.

The Primarchs and Moloch are a given, but researching how to cheat the Ruinous powers using Malalian Bullshit (I.E Warning him about them coming to kill him) is something I'd do, and it might secure a chance for the "Clearly not lost but killed off" primarchs and change the entire course of history.

I'd not beam up Angron, at least, not until he finished with the murderfest, like the moment he wins I make him vanish, because the social climate would make up a religious figure, which is orderly and can be straightened out later.

I fucking Make sure Horus get's a better weight of responsibility rather than being fucking Robin boy wonder as I go hunting for my kids, Magnus get's a fair warning that the conditions for him to thrive are not as friendly as Prospero and that he needs to show restraint arounds his peers for the duration of the crusade, and that I will revisit the matter of the warp with him, as there's something to discover as Father and son there together (Telling him about Chaos) that he cannot face on his own, self-asserted pride and Arrogance being something that will not keep him safe opposed to my age old guidance hinting at how fucking old I actually Am.

fucked.

Berate Edgebat for using the fallacy of a split personality as an excuse and crutch he used to brave the criminality of his homeworld, and that he needs to grow a pair and either kick his own other self's ass, or be put on timeout for the crusade.

Guiliman still isn't getting any love, I was fucking Diogenes, fuck you, you prime human specimen, you don't need shit you want barrel wisdom, here's a bag of fuck you, go reinvent democracy and fuck up my Imperium whilst you're at it you smug cunt.

Dorn will be Dorn, I can't fix that other than set him up for failure, and that won't change his approach to dumb situations he can't fix.

Sanguinieous need some due praise and hinting about the nature of the Daemons he kicked the shit out of, placing trust on his discretion that I will inform him alongside Magnus of their true threat, subtly dropping hints that not even an Autist could miss (Dorn)

Mortarion Needs to be paired up with someone with balls.

Lastly, I want someone to screen the Traitor side's right-hand men, Assassainarium preferred, that shit was

Titan A.E. meets 40k

Make explain it all non AI warp inaccessible libraries during the Age of Technology and keep one in my base of operations. Put together a plan for how to build a huge array of blanks (probably in some Matrix inspired simulation) who's job is to believe in the Chaos gods, work out how to make blank Eldar (or Aeldari) and provide that knowledge to the Craftworlds so they can put a stop to things, work out how to test my theory that the Ork Warrg field acts as a membrane to stop the Chaos gods from being able to feed and if so find a way to replaces them before killing so many of them off. Wonder how the fuck a C'tan got stuck on Mars? That seems random.
Win the lottery a few times and shut down any Isis like organisations, religion can stay but not like that.

Masturbate endlessly.
Make AI waifu forced to watch me masturbate
Masturbate endlessly.

Include the ability to delete her memory.

Make self sustaining space station
Research blank and Psyker genes.

Evolve humanity as fast as possible.
Find allies(c'tan, orks, necrons) and seal up the blasted eye of terror.

Seal away STC's like its nobodie's business. Make sure everyone knows about chaos.

>Vulkan helps PR
>Gulliman helps logistics
>am now imagining Guilliman dressed in stereotypical business all bureaucrat types wear
What company is this, and are they hiring right now?

>not having Cruze be PR dude.

>Cruze
>PR
We want to encourage people to join us willingly user, not scare them half to death.

'sides, Cruze's attitude is more suited to HR anyway.

More like an inquisitor, finding and killing corrupt nobles

Nothing.

Humanity must forge its own path.

The Emperor would have made the universe better by trying to keep the Eldar from going fullretard than doing anything with humanity.

>stop the murder-orgies! it will end badly for everyone you idiots

Try to tell the eldar to not create the eye of terror.

Tell Isha to not be next to the eldar when crap hits the fan. Tell her to hide in the web way with ceograth