Main net was a meme. Veeky Forums has built chainlink into something it's not...

main net was a meme. Veeky Forums has built chainlink into something it's not. It doesn't have secret partnerships that will be revealed, the price singularity will never happen, assblaster was a whale who did a pnd, there wasn't stealth development, there's no reason to think Chainlink has a leg up on any of the other dozen companies trying to do centralized or decentralized oracles, SWIFT is probably working with smartcontract but not chainlink, etc.

It's a mediocre coin. Steve is not Vitalik. The two man team is literally getting crushed by teams 10 times their size, and Sergey is a poor manager who has 100 million dollars but hasn't even managed to hire one more person full time after three months (he says he's hired one go coder but it's a secret). This is absolutely inexcusable. Chainlink was a good buy before sergey squandered the opportunity. Right now it's beginning to look like this is a flop. It only pumps with other alts and never on it's own merits. If you made money buying low good on you but don't pretend that that wasn't what was happening to every alt.

There's so much fud that's never been responded too but any criticism is considered fud. This coin has turned cult like and I feel bad for anyone who fell for the link marine bullshit. Get out now seriously. Nothing you think is real is real. There is no singapore, we.trade was a scam, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Instant copypasta? Oh well, if it keeps the normies out then it's for the best.

kys yourself

I get the feeling that linkies don't even know what ChainLink does. They think it's a Ripple competitor lmao. Fucking retards.

THXBUM

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

>I get the feeling that non-linkies don't even know what ChainLink does. They think it's a Ripple competitor lmao. Fucking retards.

Guys if you're doing coordinated FUD you have to mix up your responses a bit.

Mom i posted it again

I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

The overwhelming majority of new crypto projects out there fall into 3 main categories:
A pure currency with a twist, be it anonymity, speed, no transactions fees, no transactions at all etc.
A smart contract platform with a minor adjustment in trade offs - offering less security for more performance, more security for less performance, less security for less performance etc.
A quasi unintentional scam; the sort of idea that sounds pretty good at the pub after you've all downed 6 or 7 drinks, then instead of waking up and realizing it's stupid, proceed to put together a fancy website and kick an ICO based off of it. (I honestly think maybe 90%+ of cryptos belong in this group)
Now the trillion dollar question is this: is just having a currency or shoving a Turing Complete programming language into the blockchain to allow for smart contracts truly the best use of this decentralized innovation? Ohad Asor, creator and lead developer of Tau, does not think so. TLDR; Buy agoras

very nice very nice

chainlink is very unsafe coin

ChainLink is one of the greatest blockchain projects there is. I'm sorry if you don't see it.

Pajet coin. Dtay away

>i dont give a fuck about this coin
>but let me post fud every day anyway

for all the newfags in Veeky Forums, do the opposite of what everyone says in here.

I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

fucking kek lads

I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

OMG REDDIT STOP IT WTF

>t. stinky linky damage control

>damn, you know your shit.
>I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

>damn, you know your shit.
>I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

ENOUGH ALREADY!! YES I FUCKING KNOW MY SHIT!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OP is right and you guys know it. The idea is good but there's too much competition and the team is tiny. Who even knows if Steve is legendary enough to pull it off, for gods sakes the code base is in Ruby

FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE

Wft is going on? What is this bullshit. This is scaring me, not to sell my link by these fuckers are crazy and don't understand why they are doing this wacky shit

>competition
like whom?

thankss just marketsold all my link

I'm just bored senpai.
also damn, you know your shit.

>the code base is in Ruby
It's in Go you fucking moron, where the fuck have you been?

this is very sad truth, better to sell now your links.

So much link fud today, thank it's clearly going to moon soon, buying more as we speak

How many LINK does Binance's wallet hold?

Isnt Chailink a competitor to ark?

rasheed, I fucking tell you to do better english before fud attempt!! sorry, no rupees for you this time, my friend.

no

लानत है, आप अपने बकवास जानते हैं
मैं इस शोध में आपके द्वारा लगाए गए शोध की सराहना करता हूं, और इसे साझा करने के लिए धन्यवाद। मैं आशा करता हूं कि दूसरों को आपकी चेतावनी पर गंभीरता से विचार करना चाहिए।

you fucking shit

fuck you bitch basturd, oracle is real problem.

該死的,你知道你的狗屎。
我很欣賞你們對此的研究,感謝你們的分享。 我希望別人認真考慮你的警告。

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink

You saying I have the wrong repo or what?

That was overreaching a bit, sorry. I meant the future competition, basically. If and when this becomes needed, there's gonna be tons of aggressive competition.

>You saying I have the wrong repo or what?
Yes.
The Golang translation is in a private repo while it's being done.

shits on streets
collects piss buckets from elementary school to cook eggs in
probably eats shit

look at those third world scribbles

link is mooning, seems like everyone finally started to do opposite of what Veeky Forums says

Welp, that's nice, and also risky at the same time. I don't say LINK doesn't have a good chance to go parabolic, but it also still might flop. It's a very high-risk high-reward investment. Some people here put more than tens of thousands of $ into LINK, to me that seems crazy

go big, or go home

to be fair most of us aren't new faggots so we bought link for pennies compared to what it was using eth bought for pennies to dollars itself and are already up 3 times on link. Fuck off with your fud you fucking reddit faggot soyboy

thank you, finally some independent thought and reason

This.

I unironically admire the dedication and steel hands you guys have, but I'm still only private linkie. I have much more in XLM because even if it might not moon like link might, it's a lot "safer" investment since they're established and have a serious team with serious partnerships. I'll prefer the safer gains over uncertain gains myself

That's true, but it's also the "house money" fallacy. Also pls, stop calling rationalism FUD

Thanks, just bought 100k

You can smell the curry, can't you? The same bad grammar is evident in all. POO IN DA LOO!

kek
Love you guys.
mods! we need flags!

kek name me another decentralized oracle solution. and don't fucking say OH VITALIK CAN JUST BAKE IT INTO ETH because that's a weak ass meme argument

how fucking long was XLM around before it mooned? You'll never make it if you only invest in made coins. Might as well go open a IRA

>always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you to do

Guess I'm going all in on link now

stay poor

XLM is now established but there's still plenty of space to moon. desu if it wasn't around I'd have a lot more in LINK, I like LINK, but XLM is so obviously undervalued _while_ being established that I can't think of a more solid crypto investment right now. If you don't mind me shilling, it's highly likely that they're opening an actual fiat-crypto decentralized exchange, a potential coinbase killer.

See

>>the code base is in Ruby
>It's in Go you fucking moron, where the fuck have you been?
ATM, running a node still requires Ruby and a GEM file. Try running ur own node in a VM.

The strangest blow job I ever experienced was when I went to visit Shaq and friends in the locker room when he was still playing for LA. They held me down while Kobe held my mouth open and Shaq rammed his elephant trunk man hammer into my mouth. I immediately started gagging and throwing up but the meat missle was so big it held the barf back and it went into my stomach instead. Then they took me into the shower and proceeded to turn me into the team pin cushion, it was like I was a tapestry in a sewing maching I got skewered for hours and I loved it. They finished off my visit with Shaq punching me in the throat and taking a huge dump on my forehead and making me lick his balls while he decorated my skull. It was great. I love black cock, I can't get enough its like catnip.

I think its pathetic this garbage is what you have to resort to posting to get some newcomer who stumbled into link to sell his goldmine so your greedy ass can get in because you were too late and nobody is selling link on binance

link is literally the future of connecting legacy systems to the blockchain and anyone who holds it is going to be fucking rich you idiot

this triggers the linkies
>the token itself is worthless

it's not worthless but it'll top out at a few cents. what linking don't get is that the amount of node needed for staking contracts and nodes is only a few hundred and the amount of nodes is only a few hundred.

The tokens will be a few cents each. Sergey knew this so he kept so many tokens for himself, so he didn't see his company and network turn into a massive success but only get to walk away like a pittance like all the Veeky Forums linklets will.

So they'll be right but also poor.

nodes with the most tokens get priority

there is an incentive to have as many as possible

nobody is selling. the price goes up. barley any links in circulation.

link will easily be $50 eoy 2018 and thats being conservative

if you sell this you are literally braindead ;)

No token, no network.

शौचघर/ फार्मेसी कहां है?

OMI SOON

damn, yeh know yer shite. I appreciate the research yeh 've put into this, and thank yeh 4 sharing it. I hope others seriously consider yer warning

What is xlm?

>the amount of nodes is only a few hundred
We're talking about a free node market in a space that could be processing millions if not billions of transactions per day from banking alone.
Rethink your brain.

why won't 100 nodes just access every API?

If you think 100 nodes can process millions of API calls you are a brainlet of the lowest degree

it's literally just a json parser. I have no doubt a server could process millions of api calls

>just a json parser
Ah you fooled me before I didn't think you were a LINK holder

guessed the name right, eh?

that was too far, but api calls aren't computationally intense are they? Whats to stop a relatively small number of servers from making every call needed? Or is there in fact a limit to the number of calls they can handle? I am a brainlet you are right. According to Thomas nodes aren't just desktop computers.

If anything couldn't there potentially be a bottleneck when 200 nodes simultaneously call one public API?

lol you dont get it. 100 nodes is not even close to being sufficiently decentralized. High value smartcontracts are going to want to pull from thousands of nodes. yea we could run it all through one oracle. no one is gonna risk that lol you idiot.

But muh bags