If a Space Marine librarian draws the gaze of Slaanesh...

If a Space Marine librarian draws the gaze of Slaanesh, does his Purity Seal explode/melt from the psychic overload before his brain goes pop?

could do all kinds of shit
>seals melt and the wax twists into obscene shapes
>the litanies rewrite themselves into crude mockery
>burst into flames of soporific pan-tones

Where do you think chaos marines get all those spikes from?

They're usually replaced with adamantium that's welded on afterwards, usually after the wax one has seen a battle. Not sure why they need it to be battle tested, but the wax is usually a transitory material.

Not sure about the parchment. Maybe they've got some sort of fake paper that's actually a lot tougher, like Skitarii armor-weave cloaks?

I like the idea that the seals were invented with safeguards for this kind of thing...

So i would say that the purity seal kind of glows and the words become glyphs that were hidden underneith. However this provides but a single moment to react like a fate point, afterwords they crack and crumble to dust.

Yes, exactly this.

How would a regular joe go about getting one of those?

Do something really damn impressive while somebody important is around.

I like the idea of the purity seal as sort of a perversion shock absorber. Like the human collarbone

What esoteric forms could a Purity Seal take yet still remain a "Seal"? Use your imagination.

A scroll or book maybe?
Definitely just a wax bit with no parchment would work.
A long piece of parchment wrapped around something like a bandage?
Could a bunch of purity seals be sewn together to make clothes?
A long seal with conductive ink used as a shock whip?

>Brother Librarian, what is this?
>This is an ancient sea-faring mammal that lived on Terra as the Emeperor once walked upon Terra. We recovered one such specimen, this one, from a far-off world that was seeded during the Age of Darkness. Thank Him Upon the Throne that their genes were left untouched by degeneration.
>I know this Brother, I was on the mission to recover this specimen.
>Then why ask such redundant questions, Brother?
>I ask why you have inscribed upon its hide liturgies of a most Holy nature. And why you heft it as if you intend to carry it into battle?
>Because, Brother, I do intend to take it into battle. The Chaos threat that we face is so grave that only a living benediction to the Emperor could help us. This is why I carry this seal.
>I see, Brother-Librarian.

Perversion-specific, or just Chaos in general?

I need to either make this or a Chapter based on this immediately. Thank you.

To make a chaos version just add spikes, right?

>Brotha! What do you have there!
>This is an ancient mammal that once lived upon Terra!
>Terra!
>And I have desecrated it in accordance with the will of Chaos!
>Chaos!
>I will take it with me onto the field of battle, where it will witness the slaughter of the innocent and the guilty alike, for the glory of the Chaos Gods!
>AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
>AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I miss Blanche's art.
It is just so perfect for the style of a notary's sketches or for a worn out tapestry.

He may not be my favorite warhammer artist, but if I had to point to one persons art and say "This is warhammer" It would be his.

Essentially all of the main characters of WH40K boils down to this.

>Not sure why they need it to be battle tested
It's a "proving you're worthy to carry it" thing.