DO I SELL MY ICX FOR 20% LOSES AND TRY TO MAKE IT BACK WITH KUCOIN BNB OR COLX OR JUST HODL THIS GOOK PIECE OF SHIT?!??...

DO I SELL MY ICX FOR 20% LOSES AND TRY TO MAKE IT BACK WITH KUCOIN BNB OR COLX OR JUST HODL THIS GOOK PIECE OF SHIT?!??? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2017/12/15/korean-exchange-association-will-not-list-new-cryptocurrencies-notice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OST
Patricians only though

never sell at a loss you dumbfuck

I BOUGHT AT ATH

ICX will rebound when the new release date approaches (Jan 24th). You could take a risk and try to double it elsewhere but it's risky...

I like BNB (was 100% BNB before the recent pump and missed it) but I think buying BNB now is probably a bit late for now

why tho. sometimes you have to cut your losses. like when i bought LCP at 3 bucks and had to sell at 2 bucks or i would have rode it all the way back down to 30 cents lmfao. id rather lost %15 than %75. But that being said i would just hold this shit OP. its a coin with an actual purpose for once.

you're gonna lose so many potential gains unless you sell. cut your fucking losses and let go of your pride

just buy KuCoin and earn passiv income.
live the comfy life

salt

This. Kucoin dividends are great. Use ref code 1531J. Better dividends than binance. Plus KCS and BNTY are both gaining momentum.

But there were some news that Korean exhanges won't list new cryptos(?).

newsbtc.com/2017/12/15/korean-exchange-association-will-not-list-new-cryptocurrencies-notice/

looking at the graph. it looks like a dip to buy... not to sell dude ur gunna be pissed when u sell and it goes to 10 bucks tomorrow.

How many coins do u have tho OP? I have 50 and im about to buy 10 more lol.

mainnet is already priced in.... its only down from here and the delay fucked it up even more

>looking at the graph. it looks like a dip to buy
this hurts any business/econ student 2bh

Burst, right now

Not getting SALT with platform release within a few days.

I've got some salt, and btny, is 1k enough to make anything off dividends?

There's literally nothing wrong with cutting your losses if you don't think the thing you bought has a solid chance of going back up. ICX seems like a risky bet right now. It might turn out good, but I don't see it happening soon, if ever.

35, didn't go all in trying to chase the pump but that was all my crypto money I had left

will be back to $6 in a few hours, macd is reversing, pump will start again and volume is good

If this is the case, OP is better off taking the loss and finding another currency. Maybe come back to ICX in a month and see how it's doing

More important question: Do I sell now at a 300% increase in value or wait for it to go back up to 500%?
What else would I even buy into at this point? Already have TRX and even some REQ lying around. Is SALT genuinely worth it now? Still looks kinda bearish and I like the idea about the loan system, but I doubt I can get the same insane gains there that I got from ICX.

I should stop drinking every time my portfolio dips, I'll watch the charts and see how it moves in the next few hours. I don't mind selling at a loss but I'd like to minimise it

$1k in KCS will make you nice dividends.

ok thanks, already signed up so I can't use your code but thanks anyway! I'll leave my code here in case anyone wants to help a poor fag out 1Qruy

Answer to this, please.

ahh shit mane i feel ya. there are a bunch of rich ICO holders dropping their bags. im sure it will go up after a few more people cash out.

I read somewhere ICON aren't affected by that because they're based in Switzerland

you are off the wall my friend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Can you post a source? I wish ICX communicated with us about these type of things.

I read it somewhere on here sorry, can't find an official statement

No mainnet = price will stagnate and dip even more in coming week

I'm so fucking dumb aaaaaa

lmaoing at those fags that sold their ICX

JUST BUY BNTY YOU SMELLY PAJEET

sAME

hehe price skyroketing.

I'm long ICX, but I still wish I sold at the top..

didn't last long

Passive income, how come?

I bought at 3800 and sold at 3300. Did I do good biz?

I sold at loss, moved ETH to Kucoin and bought BNTY, think it's going to 2x faster than this.

It's been dipping for two days though.

Sold at 7.3 today Bought back at 7k
Wew lads, glad I was able get back in

xrp. catch the 5th wave.