Now retard streamers are promoting crypto

Now retard streamers are promoting crypto..

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/wvXSpGQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are normies so obessed with Ripple and Tron?

Op y u following him?
Is there something you want to tell us?

Back Ripple m8s

should they not be obsessed with ripple? seems like a safe bet

>Knowing who this is

If you know who this is then you're obviously a fan of people like him/or him

Kill yourself, but fuck off this board first, you dumb cunt

This.

That means you know who he is then you thick cunt..

No it doesn't you fucking retard. Is your IQ sub 80?

I have no idea who this fucking ugly retard is, but if any of YOU do, then you're a faggot.

hehe sub 80 iq i don know who he is i smart xd

Hehe you're a dumb cunt kill yourself

Someone mad they're holding Mcafee's pump and dump bags? It's okay Pajeet we all make mistakes :(

Who is this fag?

gross "nose" gore. he's known for streaming league of legends maining the champion twisted fate.

>fuckton of dumb money is coming in
>people complain
are you idiots even using your brain?

Some League of Legends streamer. He had an operation to get rid of his big jew nose, funny how he promotes Ripple now..

Pajeet? I'm whiter than you'll ever be you stupid nigger mongrel

You can't even understand the English language, lmao

Them bags must be getting real heavy..

They think they're crypto "pros" because they know two or three alts like verge, tron or ripple that are top 10/15 and already mooned.

It's so fucking sad lol they don't know where the money is at, same can be said for most of this pathetic board.

Aww you're fucking dumb :( Enjoy holding those valueless coins forever haha

My friend got into crypto last week and the first thing he did was dump his ENTIRE savings into Tron. Normies are fucking retarded.

look at this newfag

You = BTFO

teach me

>newfag
>implying oldfags watch retarded live streamers

nah mate, kill yourself. you're no older than 18 are you? no one gives a fuck for these people except sad, cartoon watching, virgin, autistic fucking losers

even oldfags aren't this gay and pathetic

This user should be made a mod and OP should be banned.

Shill me your coins, please

go back to /r/crypto with your aspergers

Oldfag here. You're wrong.

take note, no one else agrees with you saddo

get a life and leave your fucking house

>oldfag
>2013
LOL no mate, try again. Also, I'm not wrong at all. No one watches livestreamers except virgin redditor neckbeards and other such losers

Fuck off and kill yourself

Why are you still here little asperger boy?

should ask your mum for some chicken tendies before you come off leddit

>LOL no mate,
Not like you could get a pass before 2012.
>Also, I'm not wrong at all.
You are wrong.

You are a fuckin fag if your a fan of this soyboy. I can already tell he acts tough but is a soft bodied queer with bitch tits

No I'm not. The only people who watch live streamers are losers and the mentally ill

Go away back to redddit

How much was that?

>Ripple
hahaha is there anything that hook nosed retard can get right?

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warnings

I thought everyone on Veeky Forums was mentally ill

What is that brown ass language your youtube is in? Pablo is that you?

RIPPLE LMAO normies are fking pathetic why do they try to give ppl advice when they know nothing?

>2013
>Giving the gook your sheckles.

>What is that brown ass language your youtube is in? Pablo is that you?
its one of the images that came up for his car reveal i just posted that as an example of his ugly spoiler

Lord_Kirk and another streamer im not familiar just traveled europe doing IRL streams. The trip was sponsored by the team behind a shitcoin. Every 15min they would say "Shoutout to EnjinCoin, a coin for all your gaming needs"

Reckful gambled away 60 btc on stream earlier this year and has been whining on-stream about how much money he could've had now

XRP outperformed every single thing in crypto this year, including Bitcoin. If he gave you this advice at the beginning of the year, it would actually have been good advice. Actually, a lot of people gave you that advice, but you were too stupid to listen.

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

i've been here since 2005, i'm 34 and i watch speedrunner streams constantly. no women (they're bad) or the overreact-to-every-mundane-event type faggots, though

>LOL no mate
Typical Australian shitposter detected.

>oldfags
>not cartoon watching
mate? ??

Yeah? Well my dad works at nintendo and my uncle is bill gates

many didn't, you newfag fuck. Why do you think moot used to ban people who said anigay was shit? If everyone liked them thered be no one to ban huh? Moron

Wrong, kill yourself

i have a 2005 regdated sa account with a post history in adtrw if you need proof that i've been here since 2005

>many didn't
this site originally spawned from an anime subforum you dumb cunt

I don't give a fuck what you have you gimp

Your anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit

No one watches live streamers but mentally ill neckbearded faggot fucks

>this site originally spawned from an anime subforum you dumb cunt
For about a month, then trolling took over. Stfu pretending you know shit. Moot used to ban people who posted anything critical of all you man children cartoon watchers

Next time you call someone a dumb cunt, at least be correct, yeah?

>i don't care about your evidence, i will contiunue to ad hom
looks like you lost

sounds like reddit is more your speed, champ

>anecdotal evidence
>means anything
choose one cunt and then end yourself

you're a grown man who watches cartoons of children and "livestreamers" lmao, i couldn't lose if i tried

>hur durrr reddit
prove me wrong

0 arguments. u just mad?

If you ever said that shit to my face I'd shove your fuckin face into the pavement, cunt. Then I will surgically remove your testicles with my steel-toed boots, and cut off your dick with knife. Then I will go to your mother and shove her face into your gaping asshole.

Prolapsed anus motherfucker.

LOL TRIGGERED

End your own life you waster

lol

Kill yourself wanker. I will put my knife into your eyeballs.

The names

you wont do shit you fucking geek

If you don't calm the FUCK down right now I'll break everything in this house. I'm going to BREAK EVERYTHING IN THIS GOD DAMN HOUSE.

>DOING IT FOR WEEKS
Literally ADHD tier logic

underrated post.
thanks user, I don't have exposure to that scene.

There's so much more to come. 2018 will see a fucking avalanche of normies coming in to buy the latest cool coin, we ain't seen nothing yet. All these fuckers are going to make so much trading volume shit's gonna be crazy. get your links ready because one of the newest exchanges are going to make us fucking rich pastebin.com/wvXSpGQQ

(((Ripple))) I'm not surprised. I'm balls deep in Skycoin now. The white man's currency.