CHA 8

STR: 4
DEX: 4
CON: 1
INT: 2
WIS: 2
CHA: 1
Traits: Worst Girl

Did this a little bit back in another stat me thread (to get them to shut up mainly).

>145cm
>roughly 40kg
I M A G I N E
M
A
G
I
N
E

>CHA 8
This isn't Yunyun

STR 30
DEX 30
CON 30
INT 9
WIS 24
CHA 14

You're right, Megameme is flat and ugly, so she has a CHA of 4.

Listen meme isn't Best Girl, that's Chris, but she's better than Yunyun.
No one likes Yunyun. Not even Yunyun's parents.

They can't even say they like yunyun for tit value, because both darkness and wiz beat her out on it.

>Megumeme
>Int 15
>Anyone in that show having higher than 8 Int

I don't think so.

Megumin has to have high enough int to cast at least a third level spell, fireball. The closest equivalent to her explosive magic off the top of my head.

So int 13 at least.

You are thinking wisdom. Of which everyone but kazuma has like, 5, and kazuma has a tentative 10, depending on the issue at hand.

>CHA 8
Weirdest way to write 20 I've ever seen.

Megumeme is canonically described as having high intelligence
Kazuma is canonically described as having slightly above average intelligence
Aqua is canonically described as having below average intelligence
We don't know anything about Darkness' intellgence, but we have no reason to assume it's either particularly high or particularly low.

I'd say their respective scores would be 16 - 13 - 8 - 10

Considering how hesitant the guild-lady was about saying "Below average", considering how high Aqua's other stats are, I'd guess it was a little bit lower than 8.

fucking why

Megumeme drops a spell that covers the area of an entire castle, you're looking at Level 7+, if not straight up epic level casting.

I was looking at the absolute minimum there. Maybe maybe her staff is a metamagic rod of something or other.

>Megumeme is canonically described as having high intelligence
>Kazuma is canonically described as having slightly above average intelligence
>Aqua is canonically described as having below average intelligence
>We don't know anything about Darkness' intellgence, but we have no reason to assume it's either particularly high or particularly low.
We don't know what is considered average intelligence in that fantasy world, but it is probably around IQ 60-80.

STR 7
DEX 7
CON 9
INT 16
WIS 11
CHA 9

>Yunyun
>CHA higher than 1
Get the fuck outta here.

Stat me Veeky Forums

>-4 STR
>-10 HP

But what's about MOE

STR: 18
DEX: 10
CON: No CON cause skelliman
INT: Yes
WIS: 15
CHA: 5, possibly lower depending on whether you believe someone incapable of emotion would even have a charisma score.

lewd bloomers +1

Hey! Veeky Forums!

SAY MY STATS!

>d&d lv100
>no stat higher than 18

STR 18 (but to be fair, every character has STR 18 in HnK)
DEX 16
CON 10* (That's the wiring keeping him in one piece)
INT 15
WIS 8
CHA 16 (This shotgun and these armed goons with me say so)

I think all her stats are like 99 in universe, and her int is 3

STR 18
DEX 6
CON 25
INT 8
WIS 8
CHA 8

>INT: Yes

STR: 15
DEX: 15
CON: ???
INT: 8
WIS: 5
CHA: 12

He's not a 100th level D&D character, he's a lvl. 100 Yggdrasil character. He's also running a flavor build in a single-attribute-dependent class. Hence "INT: Yes".

STR is hard to gauge, largely because the only times he's ever shown doing anything physical is when he's specifically buffed himself to be capable of doing so (that spell he uses to be able to wield swords, I forget what it's called - "Perfect Warrior", maybe?) I can't remember if he was buffed up when he hugged that crazy chick to death, or if Perfect Warrior(?) even affects the user's strength or merely grants hem martial prowess, so I figure 18 STR is probably enough to cover the stunts he pulls. D&D stats are logarithmic scaling; 18 STR characters can literally punch through armor barefisted with good rolls.

DEX is also hard to gauge for the above reasons. Again, he's never shown doing anything particularly athletic when he hasn't buffed up, or even, for that matter, ever moving quicker than a regal mosey. If you go with the assumption, as I have, that Yggdrasil combat ability is literally just based on where you put your skill points, there is no reason to suggest Momonga put any of his ASIs into the equivalent of DEX.

His WIS is very good - about as good as you would expect from the former leader of the most feared PVP guild in Yggdrasil - but he relies on carefully considering his variables and forming logical plans rather than thinking on his feet. Shalltear had already lost the fight to him the second it started, because he planned the entire thing start to finish. That is not the tactic of someone highly reliant on WIS.

CHA is partially due to stigma and partially due to him being a friggin' emotionally dead sociopathic skelliman. After he eases into the evil overlord schtick, he shows basically no capability - or interest - in making emotional impressions on others other than what is necessary to maintain a tactical bluff.

Cool -1
Hard +2
Sharp 1
Hot -1
Weird 0

STR: 15 (gained from hand-to-hand combat training with magus-killers)
DEX: 20 (proficient with the Contender and Calico Firearms)
CON: 14 at base level (This rises to 20 if he is attuned to the Avalon artifact)
INT: 19 (To the degree that he is able to devise a Conceptual Weapon that would utterly destroy any magus.)
WIS: 8 (Utilitarian ethics + a deathwish.)
CHA: 16 (Enough force of will to pursue his goal through to its very end.)

hahahahahahahahaha
Aahahahahahah

stat me

>INT: Yes

>To the degree that he is able to devise a Conceptual Weapon that would utterly destroy any magus
His sensei did that, not him. She realized how his Origin could be utilized and removed the bones and made the bullets.

Gacha
Gacha
Gacha
Gacha
Gacha
Gacha

A couple of cool dudes on here gave me a quick run down on how to make Megumin in 5e. Don't have the screenshot to hand, but I'm still appreciative. Just wanted to share.

STATE me Veeky Forums

Me Veeky Forums.

pic

>Kazuma is canonically described as having slightly above average intelligence
Yes, and all his other stats are almost perfectly average. Though how the fuck that translates to him basically being incompetent at everything, I don't know For that matter, Aqua's low intelligence doesn't explain her being shit at everything when all her other stats are at maximum Like seriously, how can someone with max strength not escape a low level giant frog's mouth without help?

STR 12
DEX 20
CON 16
INT 20
WIS 12
CHA 8

Basically Arcane trickster build

Kazuma has incredibly high Luck and incredibly low Strength (less than Megumin). Aqua fucks everything up because she has incredibly low Luck. Aqua's luck is so bad that it cancels out Kazuma's and causes the party to fail at everything.

Because Aqua is stupid and panics easily, so she didn't even try.
Also she has utterly insanely low luck. Kazuma on the other hand has the highest luck Guild-lady has ever seen, but Luck is considered a useless stat.

I'm pretty sure everyone is wrong on that count, they just don't realize how powerful it is. I mean despite their.....issues Megumin and Darkness ARE incredibly powerful teammates.

>CHA 8
>harem protag
C'mon, CHA 24

So Kazuma has like 3 or 4 STR?

Mehumeme definitely does not have 15 int, she has 12 at most. I'd peg her more as a sorcerer with decent Wis than a full blown wizard

He's basically a robot with the only real emotion he shows being towards his big tiddied sister. He's a 10 at best no matter how op the the writer makes him.

13 INT is minimum to be a wizard but she claims to be a arch wizard so minimum 15 INT is the next step up. Plus we see that she formally studied magic at a school something only wizards typically do. While sorcerers just get all pissy and manifest power she has to do full on rituals. I'm not doing it senpai

Kazuma's stat line is something like

STR 8
DEX 12
CON 10
INT 8
WIS 6
CHA 7
LCK "plot variable"

then why is she such an idiot just like everyone else on the show

>The closest equivalent to her explosive magic
>fireball
It's closer to Hellball than anything.

Think about it like this: the only ones who use explosion mafic are either complete idiots or demon-level creatures and mages with nothing better to spend skill points on. It's epic level magic.

STR 11
DEX 10
CON 10
INT 12
WIS 12
CHA 8
High skill focus in Knowledge (Tanks)

Also in disguise and bluff.

Can't believe I forgot that.

Because everyone is an idiot in the show, its a comedy show and most of their shenagins happen because of peoples lack of intelligence. Even Gods and high level evils are stupid in this show. As such we can assume 15INT in their world would be much lower then our standards.

I don't understand. This anime is cute. Why do you meme bad things happening to her? I want to tell her it's OK she miscarried because i'll help her make another one

I feel like she really just exists in a world with a dumb dm who doesn't know the rules.

>"So I can cast five level 1 spells and two level 2 spells?"
>"Yes"
>"Okay I add them together to cast a level 9 spell."
>"I don't see why not."

Her Int is pretty piss-poor. Magical ability isn't tied to intelligence in that world.

>Both anime and nevoel go on about how sharp-witted she is
>15 INT

>Veeky Forums hates Megumin
>Veeky Forums likes amazing nuclear mary-sue onii-sama

ITT: People who never read the novels are discussing characters from the novels

Megumin is from a sub-race of humans that have magically altered genetics to have high INT and spell-casting powers.
This was done by a weeb who was summoned just like Kazuma but basically became a wizard with no sense of right and wrong.
He also created Waifu-Golems and the Walking Fortress.
Being a huge weeb he also gave them red eyes and taught them to be chuuni as fuck.

The Crimson Demons themselves are ridiculously genre-savvy, they just do not give enough fucks.
They are the only ones with a school-system and also the only ones to employ powerleveling to their children by hunting down powerful monsters, incapacitating them and then making the kids finish of the monsters so they get ridiculous amounts of EXP.
They also skip learning basic magic in favour of advanced magic which has all the ridiculous spells.
Megumin put the Skillpoints she was supposed to put into Advanced-Magic into Explosion-Magic which Crimson Demons treat as retarded because it has only one powerful spell, no utility spells, has a long ass cast time and is generally hard to use.

>LCK "plot variable"
Its not. They way the Luck-Stat works is kinda a bit like in the older TES games; It governs only a handful of skills and outside of that is kinda useless. This is why the Guild-Lady also told Kazuma to become a merchant in the beginning so he could get the most out of his high luck-stat,

>I feel like she really just exists in a world with a dumb dm who doesn't know the rules.

No, its you just you being ignorant and retarded because you are talking out of your ass just so you can bitch about [THING I DONT LIKE]

>"I want to be able to cast this one level 9 spell"
>"Okay, you lose access to all 1-8 level spells EVER including other level 9 spells"

Stat me.

I thought technically she was casting a lvl 1 spell just amping it with metamagic feats to the point of rediculousness

>I-I-I was merely p-p-pretending!
>on Veeky Forums

So how is being new to Veeky Forums?

Sad!

She obviously has a prestige class that lets her convert spellslots, like an urpriest except she only gets one 9th level slot that she can't unconvert

It's a joke because in universe no one likes her.
Her own parents didn't show up to her birthday party because they didn't like her. That's canon.

No Explosion is THE most powerful damage spell in the setting. It just has insane mana costs and casting time, to the point most think of it as useless.

Also Megumin could cast it more than once per day if she decided to put points into her mana reserves, but she's a mana-drain addict. She likes the feeling of having her entire mana pool drain all at once.

She wasn't made for D&D. She's made for Shadowrun.

>Chris
Eris pads her chest.

His luck is really really high, isn't it?

I don't care. Still best girl.

High enough that its basically a cheat for any luck-based skill.

.....everything makes perfect sense now.

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY!

I'd say STR at 12, since it's definitely not his main asset.
Definitely Dex 20
His int is also debatable. I love the character, but his int shouldn't be much higher than 14 imo. He plans things, but it isn't genius enough to deserve 19.

He's a spellcaster. Those guys have high int.

A spellcaster that can cast a triple haste on himself, even. Thats not even technically possible with regular casting.

Ainz has mad charisma, the fuck are you smoking? He's one of the smoothest mother fuckers ive ever seen in anime, and was a guild leader, and is currently leading an undead army

He isn't a dedicated caster, he's a caster/martial mix that only uses caster stuff to enhance his martial stuff

That's from a magic item, his Crest.

His brain has been literally rewired. He can think and has only an unhealthy attraction to his sister (who has a positively psychotic attraction to him).

(No joke. At one point she literally kills him out of suicidal despair turned homicidal jealousy.)

Yeah, and its a bundle of magic circuits which, last i checked, were just using magic. His just happen to be focused on time control.

Crest Circuits are attuned to specific spells. Kerry had no idea how to use the time-magic, but his family line did and attuned the Crest Circuits to those spells.

Its basically an arcane thesis spell.

More like a wand that is embedded in his flesh.

Rather, more like a sorcerer using an arcane thesis spell.

The thing about crests is that they are just magic circuits, which you already need to use magic. This one just happens to be a bundle that has a specific use. For that matter, its not even the same use as the actual full on crest, its a bastardized and applied version of it. The regular version of the full emiya crest would be something like time stop. Kiritsugu's is more like maximized and empowered haste/slow

So yeah, still saying its closer to an arcane thesis spell.

Admiral Alexander Bucock
STR 9
DEX 9
CON 9
INT 14
WIS 14
CHA 12

More importantly, half demon or tiefling or something else?

Megumin is explicitly a genius. She's like INT20.

She just wastes her incredible gifts on trying to get the most out of the least useful but coolest type of magic.

The whole point of Kazuma's party is that they all COULD be amazing, but their quirks make them next to useless in a group that isn't full of other weird unbalanced types. Megumin is a genius megamage who fixates on useless magic. Darkness is in many ways the perfect paladin, more than willing to put her life on the line for others and capable of taking an artillery barrage to the face, but her fixation on being a damagesponge makes her offensively useless and often puts the party in more danger than it prevents. Aqua is a literal goddess with insane magical powers, capable of easily defeating the most powerful demons and undead and performing legit miracles, but her short-sightedness, laziness, and general stupidity gimps the fuck out of her.

Kazuma ain't incompetent though.

He's just... doing what he can with totally average stats.

STR 6
DEX 7
AGI 7
CON -
INT 20
POW 12
WP 12
PER 7

>She just wastes her incredible gifts on trying to get the most out of the least useful but coolest type of magic.
>Megumin is explicitly a genius.
Pick one.