So I was wondering, would it be heretical to make a "trans" sisterhood for an custom order...

So I was wondering, would it be heretical to make a "trans" sisterhood for an custom order? I mean there is so much shit in the universe that is already fucked. Also it's important to note that they'd keep it a secret among themselves.

You're probably gonna get a hefty amount of angry replies for the very concept, so I'll just ask right now.

Why?

What do you think...

it wouldn't b e heretical cause the imperial dogma wouldn't forgib it, but it would be traitorous because it would be a blatant way to shit all over the decree passive.

So unless you want the age of apostasy to start all over again you won't do it

Not heretical, just a big "fuck you" to the decree passive.

Battle Sisters are already a thinly-veiled way to circumvent it, but they get a pass because they're women. If they aren't even real women, the adepta sororitas is gonna have to face the full might of the Inquisition.

The Sisters exist because the Ecclesiasticy is banned from having armed manpower, so the loophole it with all female soldiers. A trans/trap order would be bending the loop to far and would very likely be killed for it.

And with the secret keeping, they'd just turn out Dark Angels with a different type of faggotry anyway.

Don't feed the /pol/

>Why?
OP doesn't get enough attention on /pol/, but if he makes a thread about trannies on Veeky Forums, he'll get a lot of replies.

In the grim darkness of the 41st millennium, a sex change is probably pretty easy if you have the money. I'm sure the DAOT figured it out.

but what if it's like an order secret, keeping it away from public knowledge haha

that's what I was going for lol

because I am haha

last time I was on /pol/ they loved me haha

yey

>but what if it's like an order secret, keeping it away from public knowledge haha
If you can keep it a secret you can do whatever you fucking want.

Except make female space marines

don't worry I'm not THAT heretical ;3

>but what if it's like an order secret, keeping it away from public knowledge haha
The Adepta Sororitas at large and the Schola Progenium wouldn't let it happen in the first place
And they recruit from the Schola Progenium.

It's not something that can just happen by coincidence or as an isolated initiative.

It would have to be the result of a massive conspiracy between the Ecclesiarchy and the Schola Progenium for the sole purpose of creating an order that compromises the existence of the entire Adepta.

Which is about as likely as if it turned out that Craftworld Alaitoc is actually full of Slaanesh worshippers

I mean it would be funny right if they took feminine boys and turned them into boys BUT there is more than that. I always wondered where Intersex people would end up at in the universe and with so many millions and billions of people there would be enough for an entire order.

>turned them into girls*

oops

Not really no. Cause in this case the punchline is a new civil war between the Ecclesiarchy and the rest of the Imperium.

and intersex =/= transsexual

no fun allowed

Intersex people wouldn't end up in the Adepta. If they went through the Schola Progenium they'd direct them towards the Imperial Guard, the Officio Assassinorium or maybe the Inquisition.

Tell that to Sebastian Thor, he was already lenient enough to let the Daughters of the Emperor survive.

>Battle Sisters are already a thinly-veiled way to circumvent it, but they get a pass because they're women. If they aren't even real women, the adepta sororitas is gonna have to face the full might of the Inquisition.

The Ecclesiarchy actually polices themselves on this matter pretty hardcore. The whole reason the six major orders are split between Terra and Ophelia is so one half can destroy the other half if it fails to destroy the portion within itself that breaks the rules. Someone suggesting something like this would be put to fire, probably along with every teacher and supporter within one degree of separation, if a whole order was found to be doing it they'd likely be excommunicated (again, with fire).

Its weird that you want to use an organization that is a parody of the worst excesses of intolerance as the basis of your /pol/ shit.

wait what /pol/ shit, what does pol have to do with anything

As said above, the only way it could conceivably happen would be if a bunch of high-ranking members of the Ecclesiarchy and the Schola Progenium conspired to create a huge scandal that would trigger a civil war.

But even then, it would be a really inefficient way to make it happen.

>Trans
No.
Now if it's a planet where all the women are wiped out by a virus and the Sister of battle monastery is actually nubile young boys crossdressing in order to keep the faith of the planet strong in that the sisters wern't affected by it, and they roll with it until rediscovered by the imperium, fine.

If it's a SoB monastery from Van Dires Reign where he was also into traps, but kept his massive boypussy operation a secret, then there's also that.

If it's a Monastary of secretly smuggled victims of Slaaneshi bullshit and are infact all hermaphrodites, something that even the Feudal Knight pilot is also like that one famous British person who was intersex, and they keep the D a secret, then sure, probably very repentant, into self-flaggelation, chastity and denial of their darker urges, because it's also a curse that spreads if they attempt to cut it off.

Basically a SoB Monastary full of hermaphrodites with cursed Genitals that are like Kaine from Nier, when they enter the battlerage, and have massive horny problem and are thus celibate.

sounds like a plan lol

>not going for eldar boipucci

>not going for SOB boipucci