Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1717: Gratuitous Bathing Suit Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jd65y
youtu.be/ryDOy3AosBw
youtube.com/watch?v=_--m033SEOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The other two planned make you able to hit with full strength no matter your state or current wounds and summoning any friend or ally when fighting.

Does anyone know if this is completed?

Post ya Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them builds.

I was probably overstating things, but still, he didn't seem to be trying very hard.

For reference: imgur.com/a/jd65y

Hmm, alright, good points. I don't remember that sea floor thing happening though?

So how pissed would Sorrin be if I were to kill all the vampires in Innistrad? I know they don't care for him but didn't he only create Avacyn so that the vampires don't overeat and die from starvation?

I do not yet have one.

I don't even know what jump that is. Do you have a title that's not in moonrunes?

Here you go.

Magizoologist [Free] Aw, who's a cute beasty?
Education: Beauzbatons Academy [Free] Très magnifique!
>perks:
Charmant! [Free] Nice.
High Flier [200] Flight's cool. I like flight.
Legiliments [200] Mind reading's good.
Conservationist [Free] Mhm.
Talk With The Animals [200] Going to need that.
Bombshell [200] Vanity!
>items
Wand [Free]
Gigglewater [50] Fun.
Case [200] And I'm going to need this too.
>beasts: [+400]
Diricawl [50] Fancy.
Fwooper [100] Dangerous, but useful.
Swooping Evil [200] Remarkably useful creature.
Nundu [200] This is a terrible idea...
Nundu 2 [100] ...but I'll get a breeding pair anyway.
Thunderbird [300] The coolest of magical creatures.
>drawbacks:
Off To School [+0]
The Long Haul [+0]
Nifflers [+200]
Do You Know Anything... [+200]
Fugitive [+300]

Hit the cap in drawbacks, since there's only one +100cp drawback. Guess I've got 700cp worth of trouble for 600cp of gain.

>summoning any friend or ally when fighting.
For how long? Do they return after summoned? Do they have to be a companion or could you feasibly call a friend from a different jump?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that it is. It doesn't seem incomplete.

>Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them
Is this worth a watch? I've almost checked it out a couple of times, but the previews looked really meh and forced.

Nah

>For how long?

Depends

>Do they return after summoned?

Not necessarily

>Do they have to be a companion or could you feasibly call a friend from a different jump?

I'm debating that. Inclining towards 'yes'

Eh. It was okay.

It's an ok movie, it has it's problems but it has some fun action.

It's basically what would happen if an SBer made a movie based on Harry Potter fanfiction.

If you can call someone from another jump, I think you're going to have to put a time limit of some kind on it for balance.

It's called Irregular Magic High School. Look at the right of the picture.

>I think you're going to have to put a time limit of some kind on it for balance

Only one from outside the jump per 10 years?

What's it based on? If that has any limits, then add those.

>What's it based on?

Game mechanic. Protag final skill is basically calling his allies to the board. The only restrictions are how much he can summon per battle, the cost and that the allies must not be incapacitated to act.

Hmm... I dunno. Why would it allow you to summon from other jumps, again? Doesn't exactly sound like something that works on that scale.

BIRBS

>Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them - 775
Identity: Magizoologist
Education: Castelobruxo
Drawbacks: Fugitive (+300); Do You Know Anything... (+200); Merlin’s Beard! (+100); The Long Haul (+0)
Final Point Count: 1,600 CP
Perks:
-Herbology Hero (Free)
-Conservationist (Free)
Items & Beasts: (+400 Beast-Only CP)
-Wand (Free)
-Thunderbird x11
-Companions (200 CP)

Seras Victoria:
-Identity: Auror
-Education: Durmstrang
-Dubious Reputation (Free); Investigator (Free); Duelist Champion; Actor

Bahamut:
-Identity: Auror
-Education: Mahoutokoro
-High Flier (Free); Investigator (Free); Duelist Champion; Legilimens

Yugiri Mistwalker:
-Identity: Drop-In
-Education: Uagadou
-Self Transfiguration (Free); Actor (Free); Do You Think You can Hold Me?; Obscurial

Duchess Utarefson:
-Identity: Drop-In
-Education: Beauxbatons
-Charmant! (Free); Actor (Free); Obscurial; Seeker

Sadie, Draco, and Fenris:
-Identity: Magizoologists
-Education: Ilvermorny
-Acceptance (Free); Conservationist (Free); Baking
-Mooncalf x4; Diricawl x2; Demiguise x2

Aveline Volcarona:
-Identity: Magizoologist
-Education: Castelobruxo
-Herbology Hero (Free); Conservationist (Free)
-Thunderbird x3

Ria Astval:
-Herbology Hero (Free); Conservationist (Free)
-Thunderbird x3

Yion Green
-Herbology Hero (Free); Conservationist (Free); Talk With The Animals
-Bowtruckle x4; Niffler x2

Yeah, not sure if allowing summon people from other jumps. It does sound more like a 400cp perk like that. Even if it's something pretty useful.

[Idol-400, discount Leader]

To say that your people likes you would be an understatement, they LOVE you, to the point of edging with fanaticism. Every action you take is seen in good light by them and in war even women and children are mentally prepared to give their lives for your sake. This, however, is not absolute, and being a neglectful or an outright bad ruler can overcome this power. Still, would take a lot to reach that line.

>BIRBS
>Thunderbird x11
>Thunderbird x3
>Thunderbird x3
>Diricawl x2
...For what purpose? Also, no Fwoopers?

I think so? I posted a build for it a while ago.

Drawback: Fugitive, Do You Know Anything About... (1500)

Magizoologist, age 25

Beauxbatons Academy

Charmant! (Free)
Conservationalist (Free)
Talk With The Animals (1300)
Baking (1200)
Wand Import: Elder Wand (Free)
ThunderbirdX2 (+400, 1150)
Murtlap (1100)
NunduX2 (800)
OccamyX2 (500)
GraphornX2 (200)
Demiguise (0)

After those fiascos with Eagle Hitler, the afterlife rail and dementor shortbread I had to lay low from Britain's wizarding community for a while. So in exchange for a new identity, I took a job offer from Wizarding Murrica's equivalent of the Department of Mysteries' to work on things that might be useful for the Great War all the seers were saying was coming any day now. Time-turners that could be disguised as watches, love-powered master sparks, auto-wands built into guns and artillery-that sort of thing. My cover was being a baker. A menacing, menacing baker.

I also asked why nobody had figured out the most powerful dark wizard of the age, Gellert Grindelwald, could be defeated by throwing magical animals at him. Nobody seemed to know either, apart from ancient animal cruelty laws.

Also, Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration can go suck a fat one. I will bend the powers of magic, time, space, death and even LOVE until they let me conjure steaks from nothing

It's pretty dumb, and there's less a "plot" than a series of vaguely connected shenanigans that somehow starts with Newt losing his briefcase, and ends with America being wrecked.

It's good for a laugh and the CGI's okayish, I guess?

Tell me about times a companion who had no business being in combat got caught in a violent situation.

...what DOES a steak made of time taste like, anyways?

Because my worldship needs a substantial breeding population of thunderbirbs on it's surface.

Now. 17 is nowhere near a substantial enough number. But that is where the MAGIC-GENETIC-SCIENCES come into play, and where Evolution Energy will hopefully enable me to create enough different members of this species to enable a thriving populace.

... Sadie was just enchanted with the Diricawl's coloration so, I have no idea why she snatched them up. Yion was kinda looking at the Fwoopers but stuck with the Nifflers in the end.

It is, yes. Just remember: You would need to take every single perk and item in the jump to be equal to the protagonist using in-jump purchases alone.

Well-aged beef.

Birthday:It's the day you were born. Do you have any regrets?

Don't care, was making sure it was legit.

What are you doing. WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

Yes.

[The Chosen One-200, Discount Drop In]

You're the one that ancient tales talked about, the one destined to great things and the one elected by the gods themselves to lead mankind... Or at least that what people seems to believe. For some reason those who were expecting an heroic figure seem to regard you as the correct choice and tread you as such. Don't abuse too much this, please.

>thunderbirbs
Hrm. Now I have this image of a package of peeps arcing with electricity. Shockingly tasty and cute.

Stop feeding it. Just let it rot.

Yes. I failed to shoot George Lucas before somebody could make Han shoot second.

>Birthday:It's the day you were born.
I've been born a lot of times at this point.

What are the best perks/abilities for fun, of a non-consensual variety?

Hur dur dur.

>Do you have any regrets?

I should have become a baker instead of a lawyer. I can't even see myself at the mirror without seeing the face of the people whom I failed or helped to destroy their lives. The burden is so great... and yet I keep on doing it because of money... where did I go astray? This is not the man I wanted to become...

youtu.be/ryDOy3AosBw

>Now. 17 is nowhere near a substantial enough number.
Hmmm. How much /would/ be enough though?

You need quite a few people to have a population that's genetically viable in the long-term, but that's partially because of a genetic bottleneck we had some time in our history.

It's...an acquired taste. Imagine biting into a snowball that's warm, except every couple of seconds it tastes like the last thing you ate, only for the flavor to fade and revert to the other things your steak is currently cooked with. And then it does it again, and again, and again.

Earlier trials with a time-only steak tasted decidedly like vomit, after the meat kept escaping the stomach.

That poor not!Unspeakable still recommended it as a chemical weapon after consulting the American oracles on what what sarin gas does.

So for most people, Genius: the Transgression was a cosmic struggle over the Supernal Realms right? For Yasumi, it was basically a dream come true.

We'd be in the middle of gunning down some bastard of Archmage, and Yasumi would be all "Holy shit, SO MANY ALIENS!" over in the corner taking pictures of them. Or we'd be running from an Abyssal incursion, and she'd be /trying to summersault into it/. And the weirdest thing was-her passive Great Will thing meant those shenanigans usually worked out pretty well for her. It was like watching Deedee fuck with Dexter, except across several supernatural planes of existence. She absolutely terrified Changelings.

Also, she kept befriending Orphans until there was a veritable army of nonsense following her everywhere.

Oh yes. Enough that I don't celebrate my own. For starters, I wish I was never born-not in THAT way usually, but in the sense of mortality being icky.

>Have withstood law to hold many breads
>Yet these ovens will never bake anything

The animals are cute. All of 'em.
Even the scary ones.

How about instead of a once per 10 years thing, you make them short duration summons with cooldowns. Call in an ally from a previous jump for 12 hours, but once the summon ends it takes a month before you can do it again. That sort of thing. I really like the idea of being able to call past allies forth, even temporarily.

Why don't you become a sith? You are already halfway there as a lawyer.

If you cannot tell this is my attempt at making you laugh, if it has failed I am sorry. Don't give up! I am sure you could make some delicious bread.

How good is the Cryokinesis from Incredibles?

What kind of law? I was looking at Patent Law as a potential career path (and I think I'd be damn good at it) but I don't want to end up a brokenman with a swath of destruction behind me. I just want to help people and companies acquire and hang onto their intellectual property.

>If you cannot tell this is my attempt at making you laugh, if it has failed I am sorry. Don't give up! I am sure you could make some delicious bread.

Thanks, I will either lose all hope or quit my job during this year.

Huh, that sounds reasonable, thanks user. Would 600cp work?

About the level of a moderately-skilled waterbender.

About this good.

youtube.com/watch?v=_--m033SEOw

I was thinking cartoon X-Men, actually

each day I wait to
walk the path of explosions
beside Megumin
>tfw still no KonoSuba

I think Frozone froze a good portion of a decently sized river.

It's decent.

Shut up Kiri, go fuck a gun or something.

>I just want to help people

hahahahahaha. I was thinking the same when I started.

Largely depends on what are you trying to specialize, corporate jobs are often soulless but also monetary rewarding and somewhat just (unless you got the ones that literally ruin any potential rival)

Then make it instead of whining.

Val claimed it.

We don't steal other people claims... I think.

All corporate jobs are evil because one of the main things you do are support the unjust and overly restrictive copyright laws.

It almost happened one time, almost.

I did not realize this.

Wasn't that with Manyfist or the Dresden jump or something?

Didn't she drop the claim or am I thinking about Heavens?
Didn't it something similar happen with the bastard jump?

I thought she dropped it because the light novels were so long and she already has so much other stuff to do?

Oh, great. Yet another beloved setting to be mindlessly stamped out into a soulless powergrab. So fucking hyped.

Tell me something I don't know, thickskull.

Also, I'm tired and depresed. Going to finish a couple more perks for eiyuu*senki before going to bed.

...Also, just curious, but what do you think of Oda Nobuna No Yabou? I started reading the ln a couple of days ago and it was alright.

Really? I did not know. Sorry.

Does your mother know you shitpost on the internet?

Not him but, I liked Oda Nobuna but I disliked how the MC was constantly abused by Oda, or atleast that is what I remember.

>17 is nowhere near a substantial enough number

But would 19 be absurd?

I think she dropped it, but Rose picked it up.

Kiritsugu is the best Emiya there is (among those bearing the name Emiya.)
His father could make Dead Apostles look respectable, and his adopted son is a complete retard.
Can't claim Illya or Iri as Emiyas, even if they had the name, because at their core they're mental clones of Justeaze.

>impying his mother cares about him and doesn't regret not getting a clothes-hanger abortion.

I've heard that for a non-inbred species the short term minimum is fifty and the long term minimum is five hundred. I can't source that, though, it's just one of those pieces of trivia that you pick up idly reading science magazines.

>forgetting Kuro
fufufufu~

Yeah, at some point she makes him a file soldier (lowest rank in the army) and gives him a difficult mission because she got jealous.
That being said, the mc Sagara is pretty cool.

How to get the Unconquered Suns attention in the solars junp

Kuro is the suppressed Justeaze imprint and knowledge on Prisma Illya's version of Illya.

Be a Zenith (this way he'll personally show up to your Exaltation)

Pray to him.

Don't be a shit.

That's literally it, the poor bastard's desperate for any affirmation, any at all, that his adopted kids aren't irredeemable cunts.

Jesus, I thought that guy from /pol/ was joking when he told me there is a self-insert masturbatory general in Veeky Forums thought I supposed I put too much faith in the same board that likes to pretend they are elf and orcs instead of socializing normally. Don't you have better things to do than to daydream like a drooling retard?

Find evidence of him failing to perform one of his duties. Charge him with the crime. He'll have to show up to judge the case.

I unno.

Don't you have better things to do than scream about Jews on an Egyptian Hieroglyphics board?

Nope!
Why don't you link to that /pol/ post, user?

It doesn't matter what the official explanation says, Kuro has a playful lewdness and fighting spirit that Justeaze, Iri, and Stay Night Illya never had

Do a very impressive prayer. As a social Solar you're pretty likely to be heard, even if you're not a Zenith.

And if you make an impressive enough sacrifice with that, it'd be pretty easy even if you're not very social.

The difficult part is getting him to actually listen.

Well, you be the repressed bits of a prim and proper lady and see how you turn out.

I am the one doing the questioning faggot, besides Jews are an actual tangible problem on western society.
Wake up from your fantasies and search for yourself

>an actual tangible problem on western society

To be fair, so's Veeky Forums

Sorry for the lack of updates. The real world can be a pain. Literally.

Love is a Battlefield: A Knight's Tale WIP V0.68
>Changelog
- 7 Endings roughed in (very rough)
- Oni Princess (Yu Hayami) and Displacer Beast Princess (Riah-rli De'tli) completed
- Ranger Princess (Deilide Chisholm) fluff in place
- Princess Index continues to grow
- Lots of grammar and spelling tweaks
- The final villain continues to remain a mystery

Enjoy.

>Wake up from your fantasies and search for yourself
I have found myself. Now go produce that link.

are you sure the problem isn't a sapient cheeto in the white house making us a complete and utter joke on an economic, domestic, and international scale.

How the fuck do you reach that conclusion (((Anonymous)))? Veeky Forums is not in charge of all the MSM and they do not promote the death of the white man and the rise of degeneracy.

I'd turn out different enough to be called a proper Emiya and not the mental clone of an old homunculus :^)

>He doesnt understand 4d chess
>He belives what CNN wants him to think
>He is probably a shill
Oy vey
Learn how to use Veeky Forums newfag

>death of the white man
Pretty sure our waifu obsessions and social recluse do indeed promote just that

Thanks PrincessAnon, the final villain....it is my evil clone isn't it?

>Veeky Forums
>not promoting the rise of degeneracy

>frogposting
>/pol/posting
>breaking containment
>denying the problems with all of these things

At least this thread recognizes and embraces itself for what it is.

I don't know what's funnier.

You implying I believe CNN, or implying that Trump has the mental capacity to even play regular chess, let alone 4d.