Week-long Dungeons and Dragons marathon in the woods

>Week-long Dungeons and Dragons marathon in the woods
>Subsisting on wild mushrooms and shrubbery

Is this a good idea?

On a short term, you can survive off some small things.
Long term, you're going to ruin your body, especially a party of adventurers. You need meat, calcium, ect.

Did you have a bard or ranger to tell you which mushrooms to eat?

I'm not sure he means the characters.

Youll spend more time looking for food and keeping everything functional youll lose a lot of play time.

No, you'll get yourselves killed

>Bard
Don't listen to the bard, he has no clue whether or not it's edible but he'll be sure to convince you it's safe to eat

Sure, I would agree to this then bypass the ridicule by fasting through the challenge.

On the other hand, drinking water might be a concern. Dehydration becomes issue in matter of days.

No, Shaun. Smoking weed and doing shrooms are not roleplaying.

Looking for them untrained will most likely cost you more energy than it'll provide. If you have things to do besides not dying I'd say it's a terrible idea.

It worked for hunter gatherers because they had all day to work on their not dying skills. Contrary to your cunts not dying skills who simply consist of "I HAZ A SHARP".

Do it and film the results.

Or just take some food, booze, camp near a stream and just play D&D while camping normally.

Do you know that even edible mushroom are just eaten for taste, and have almost no nutritional value?

Eat the halfling first

>>Subsisting on wild mushrooms and shrubbery
>Is this a good idea?

Does shrubbery go on a cheese burger? Fuck No! So don't go.

Besides, everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) knows that Pretzels equal "Iron Rations" while gaming. Only some kind of 'English' Ponce eats shrubbery.

Ever heard of Chris McCandless?

>you need meat
Hahaha, looks like (((they))) got another one!

"Kill the elf! Cut his throat! Kill the elf! Bash him in!"

what about bringing food with you? does that sounds insane?

Turns out there's this handy thing out innawoods called "it's full of fukken animals", and that trapping, fishing and hunting are not the hardest things in the world to learn.

Seriously, why do city people think surviving in temperate woodlands (if OP's pic is anything to go by) is hard.

You know most sane nations have laws against poaching and doing that without a license means big fine if not prison time, right?

News headline

Group of nerds airlifted from forest after eating local shrubbery.

mccandles.jpg

Bring a weeks worth of summer sausage for each of you.

So, in other words, this *is* a good idea, since it'll get rid of at least an group worth of stupid people.