Where are you travelling now that you made over 10k in crypto?

where are you travelling now that you made over 10k in crypto?

You arn't just hoarding money right user?

>make $10,000
>decide to fucking travel

That's some serious lack of deferral of gratification you got there.

nice bait

You'll stay forever poor mate

how to become poor 101

I spent like $2k a month but I make around 20

>they think travelling is expensive
found the chinks

>not spending money on traveling makes you poor

look at this dudes PIN code getting ganked by two thai man whores

Only faggy Europeans, Canadians and Americans who want to be European like to travel. Always fucking going on about holiday and shit.

I travel a lot but I can afford to because of my job and low outgoings (live with parents / no kids)

A lot of people have this mentality that travelling is about spending money and flaunting your disposable income.

I actually went on a few trips with people like this and its horrible. From now on I travel alone unless I have to. And I'll generally stay in hostels / cheap hotels to minimise the cost.

The other benefit of staying in hostels is it deterrs those "flash-packers"

America is big enough to travel around on its own though. You don't have to leave the country.

Planning to go somewhere in new years, where should I go?

Just reinvest the profit on every trade and don’t cash out early you fucking brainlets. Compound interest is insane in crypto.

I’m in Tokyo right now. Been here 3 weeks.

well i just about made 10k from 1k now and im only cashing 20k out when i hit 100k to get some nice furniture and do some vacation

This. Im a minimum wagie and last year went to Nepal for almost 3 weeks, and trekked into the himalayas for over a week on less tha 2k for the whole trip. You don't need tons of money to travel and have fun. Just a change of clothes, a place to sleep, and food.

I made only 200k and I moved to Japan

Going there too for New Years.

thats not enough to buy your way in though. don't you need a job to get a visa otherwise?

>10k

i need to make 250,000-700,000 thousand to buy a decent apartment in my european city

Thailand or Cambodia. Super cheap and amazing. You can get an entire meal for $0.60

No I don‘t travel anywhere with my gains, made 250k that year and I‘m still living in my moms basement as a touchless virgin hikki.

this. not spending shit before 1M

>You arn't just hoarding money right user?

Shit yeah I am. Money = power and convenience. Manchildren can have the toys and instant gratification.

>Shit yeah I am. Money = power and convenience. Manchildren can have the toys and instant gratification.

The more money I make, the less want for material things. Definitely a hoarder.

10k wtf. 500k is maybe time to think about spending some.

travelling > staying home