Through warp dickery, this is now the primary antagonist of your campaign

Through warp dickery, this is now the primary antagonist of your campaign
Assume 40K logic applies wherever she is present.
How do your characters fare?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/e6mk3uk2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just keep killing her
Better yet, trap her soul in a jar and keep it on a shelf in the basement.

Immediately fall to chaos

My last character was a Tzeentch psyker in a Black Crusade game. So...new minion/waifu after my group defeat her, I guess ?

>Hwee

>waifu
>Dat nurgle tat
enjoy the space AIDS

Considering how its cannon that she cannot die unless all four gods give up on her, I suggest we capture and convert.

Break her mind if necessary to do so but if we get her to truly renounce the chaos gods, she will lose her resurrection and be vulnerable to a bolt shell to the back of the head.

We make her brain perfect before we blow it out

DM once put Cultist Chan in as an NPC, she basically got into the inner workings of our ship and started randomly yanking cables and pipes out of place giggling as she went.
Took two sessions to hunt her down and when we finally did, our tank bashed her face in with a power hammer and she fucking exploded in a shower of green slime that gave everyone nurgle's rot.

I say kill her at a distance

I hate that character. Is there a reason why any time she'd given dialogue it's completely unintelligible?

Cultist Chan is Chaos United, isn't she? Would she technically fall under Nurgle's power?

Because her teeth are filed sharp and it makes it hard for her to talk. Although the actual reason is the original author riffing on the terrible and very silly voice acting for Dawn of War cultists.

she has all four of the chaos gods symbols

That makes some sense then.

As soon as she speaks the party goes on a berserk rampage and kills her as many times as possible before they die of exhaustion

Everyone forms a shieldwall around the Psyker, a.k.a. me.

>filed sharp
Pretty sure they just grow in that way. She's a mutant after all

you die of exhaustion, or you exhaust yourself and she just bites you, infecting you with every disease in existence.

Okay fine.

>Nurgle
You get space demon herpesyphilAIDS

>Khorne
Its that time, and she is ludicrously strong and angry

>Tzeentch
You might actually be having sex with yourself, you cannot tell

>Slaanesh
You enjoy all of the above

>Cultist is discovered on a planet
>Nuke it from orbit, its the only way to be sure

if you having sex with yourself , then space aids were there in the first place so it dosent matter

This is deep. Fucking Chaos

Let's see

>In-Game Stats
>Cultist~chan
>Cost: 35 points -
>Weapon Skill: +3
>Ballistic Skill: +3
>Strength: +3
>Toughness: +3
>Wounds: +1
>Initiative: +4
>Attacks: +2
>Leadership: +7
>Save: 6+/6+
She's comparable to one of the Imminent's Marines, except extremely quick on the initiative. The Major, the Commander, or the Captain would shit all over her in personal combat. God help her if she's marked for a CAS run or bumps into any of the armored units unprepared.

>Unit type: Infantry - Number/Squad: 1
I'd not assume she would attack on her own, but it's Cultist~chan, so anythings on the table really.

>Wargear:
>Laspistol,
>Septis Spike : Poisoned CC weapon & all Chaos Icon
That Laspistol would be deadly. The most advanced DEWs in the setting are tesla-coil and primitive lasers. I'd also assume she'd pick up more than these weapons depending on the situation.

>Cultist Special Rules:
>Special Character
Obviously, though 1 wound is weird for a Special Character.

>Independent Character
Also a given.

(tbc)

(con)

>FHOR CHAOOOOOS! : Cultist is always fearless
Well, that's a nice perk. A lot of tactics for the group revolve around fear and intimidation

>Hwee Kaptoored Eet Fhor Kay-oss! : Any unit Cultist joins counts as a scoring unit. (Might become Objective Secured the next time we can be arsed)
Keep her the fuck away from McGuffins, royalty, Ms. Alikat, and the Imminent. Got it.

>Insignificant : Cultist takes up no room in transports, or on the FoC.
Um, Okay. I'm guessing this means she shows up in random cargo crates, on the backs of enemy vehicles, or even from inside our own transports. Some-fucking-how.

>Stubborn
Fucking annoying as hell. Pinning high risk targets is a go to strategy for the group.

>Favored of the Dark Gods: Upon death, roll a D6, on a 2+ Cultist returns to ongoing reserves
I hate this so much.

>Cultist may take her pet Chaos Spawn, Kay-oss, for an additional 50 points.
Well this is annoying, let's see how strong this mook is:

>Kay-oss
>Cost: 50 points
>Weapon Skill: +3
>Ballistic Skill: +0
>Strength: +5
>Toughness: +5
>Wounds: +3
>Innitiative: +3
>Attacks: D6+2
>Leadership: 10
>Save: -
Could easily go toe-to-toe with any of the CO's or heavier armored units in melee combat.

(tbc)

>Kay-oss Special Rules:
>Feel No Pain
Only real answer is more bullets, or try and keep in a clearing long enough for CAS/armored support to rip it apart.

>Devotion : When Cultist is slain, Kay-oss gains the Fearless and Mindless special rules.
So kill the pet first, unless Culti~chan commits suicide as a "last laugh" which I could see her doing, since she'll probably respawn anyways.

>Detonation : When killed in close combat, Kay-oss immediately inflicts 1D6+2 Strength 6 hits on his opponent.
Fuck.

>"Look Out, Mistress!" Any wounds inflicted against Cultist may always be shifted to Kay-oss.
Double fuck.

>Cultist and Kay-oss may be included in any Chaos Space Marine, Chaos Daemon, or Traitor Guard army.
Would she randomly spawn Chaos units too? Or convert locals? Either way, dangerous and has potential to grow.

>40K logic applies wherever she is present
Pic related.

(tbc

She'd be dangerous as fuck, but I could see her causing some chaos with our current enemies.

I'd need to know more about what she was doing in our setting and why to really assess her threat.

What are her intentions?

>causing some chaos with our current enemies.
YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY?!

I'll see myself out.

What I was trying to say is it doesn't seem like she would get along well with any of the in-setting enemy factions, except for maybe the meat hunters, the slavers, or the pirate groups.

What's the name of that fat dragon girl with the horns? Our other mascot?
Why don't we get her to fight the mutant?

Who? You talking about Cestree? Dragon loli?

Yeah, sure, Ribbon, Cestree, whatever.

>Break her mind

...By making her participate in D&D games where her paladin PC is continually forced into situations where they're Fall?

I'm fairly certain she was sliced in half in a fanfic and that's when it was revealed she's got the mark of malal on the inside.

So all five gods.

And hopefully Gork & Mork never notice her.

>Break her mind
Good fucking luck buddy

You have someone who has experienced the depths of blind rage, maddening impossible logic, seeing into infinity, watching their body decompose and mutate, and getting fucked every which way is even possible. Die, reform, etc, for emperor knows how long

What if we record her speaking and make her listen to the recording?

>What are her intentions?
So could I get some ideas on this?

The only thing I could guess is she'd eventually find out the whole ring-world is actually a giant dead dragon slowly coming back to life and try and find a way into it's brain, for Chaos.

What would be some other interesting things for Cultist~chan to do in a setting inspired by Bronze Age myths and early 20th century science fiction?

I think she may have already done that until she went mad, and then some

I say kill her, trap her soul in a soulstone, deliver it to the inquisition

>Fucking Chaos
Literally.

>Tzeentch has four eyes
>two mouths
>two belly buttons
>every hole has a double...

Hmmm

Yet Slaanesh is the one that gives her four tits

Tits are for chumps, ass is hometown.

Well, slaanesh version looks a bit too skinny to have gotten extra asscheeks, but one never knows.

Cultist chan will have an ass if the gods determine she needs one

We enlist Tol Rauko's help in containing her, as she's clearly a Supernatural Being.
So she gets locked up in a prison paradise, where her every moment is spent dreaming that she's capturing everything for chaos.

source?

Event Horizon you dumb motherfucker

you, my good sir. a true elegan/tg/entleman

Isn't she just a regular cultist?

Just throw her in a cage.

Makes sense, if I recall, wasn't it mentioned she was a reincarnated Daemon prince of Chaos undivided put in that state because of low warp-fuckery resources?

There could be an entire campaign with her and people thinking this other guy is an antagonist, and then she reaches "Beast of Chaos" mode when she hit's the macguffin powerwell and turns into a "Literally the tool Tzeetch set up to merge the Immaterium with realspace ultimate fuckshit death device."

Effectively, she's the very innocent spirit of ruin made manifest, and no one can really bring themselves to kill her.

She's got the inherent support of Word Bearers tasked with her protection, that Warpspawn Chimera and insane DEX and LUCK that she can skillfully avoid conflict entirely.

Nurgles gifts are passed via getting kissed by her, places victims under a trance, or kills them poison ivy style, really fucks with their heads, or in most cases, as Nurgles diseases are spiritual contagions, makes people fall in love with her.

Any Tzeentchain blessings relate namely to hope and randomization, Khorne as a the motivational Buff banner Girl, and I don't need to talk about Slaanesh.

>being this new

I always figured she was a Grey Sensei, probably would be the most powerful one at that, but, because she personally despises her Father, she willingly became "just another Cultist."

I walk immediately. She's cancerous enough as a side character, but even more so in any major role.

>that dude's art style

I think, just from the melee point, even if it is a mediveval fantasy setting our characters come from, the have a fair chance to kill her. And kill her again. But, as dumb random events or mistakes have a tendency to haunt or characters, dealing with the chaos she sets off in the world every time, would be the real problem. Because, my party has a slight tendency to makes things worse.

Funny, this cute little comic doesn't stop Randall Monroe from being an arrogant know-it-all asshole in every other comic strip he's ever done, regardless of whether or not he knows what the fuck he's talking about.

I've never gotten any sense of arrogance from his comics. And he tends to do a pretty decent job of citing his sources.

Why do you find him arrogant?

Yeah, what a colossal faggot.

My most recent game is Rogue Trader so this applies pretty well.

Hmmm, if we could keep her off the (op pimped out) ship we'll likely be pretty safe. We could likely blow her up before she gets close enough to do real damage. She'll still be annoying as hell to kill, though, and her corrupting our colonies could be a major problem.

In close combat we might be in some trouble. We have sanctified demon killing weapons, force fields, and other assorted bullshit tech, but cultist-chan has an amazing array of bullshit too.

Our best hope would probably to finish the current plot arc (involving stealing a Necron Tesseract Labyrinth) and using it to attempt to capture and contain her.

Gonna be running Only War soon. I could have her be a recurring enemy. I just need stats for her. Hell. Have her be the reason the secessionists showed up?

Ah it's always nice to see another resident of Slough.

I'm already chaos undivided so Cuddling and getting a friend to help fuck up Abbadon's shit.

>Cuddling
Oh buddy
pastebin.com/e6mk3uk2

>Cultist
>Grey Sensei
>Daddy issues driving her to chaos
With the Emperor's already stellar record for parenting skill this seems likely

Then you draw your own shit and get a fanbase going

This might work. Cultist canonically cannot be killed in the traditional sense. Her soul just keeps going back to the chaos gods and they keep sending her back out into the milky way like an annoying cancerous tumor that by itself isn't very dangerous but much like cancer if left untended will grow into a serious problem.

I would say that the tesseract labyrinth is overkill but considering how the four gods of chaos will take a personal interest in her going missing I would say its appropriate

>Just throw her in a cage.
This will work for a while, then Tzeentch will give her enough ability to warp her way out, or she'll bite a chunk of her arm off in offering to Khorne and he'll bless her with the strength to rip the bars off and go apeshit on your crew

I fight her by giving her exactly what she wants
I find a combination Brothel/All you can eat restaurant, lure her there, and open a tab.
This will keep her busy for a while we find the next way to distract her.

Eventually we build a cultist amusement park specifically suited to keeping her amused, every attraction keeps her busy until she gets bored which then another attraction brings her over, and just keep rotating her around. This will keep her contained

All employees are to be executed at the end of the fiscal year and replaced with new employees so that non of them get too corrupted and spread her influence

>YFW cultist chan is the next emperor

>With the Emperor's already stellar record for parenting skill this seems likely
Indeed, it didn't help that he left her mothers' planet of Pyskers to their catastrophic fate because he was too busy with the Crusade and the CHAOS GODS ended up being far better parental figures...

Of course, her potential to surpass the Emperor in power eventually convinced the Big 4 that they should each have their own Divine Daughterus, even if the "Cultist" herself purposely buries any sense of individuality in order to suppress her Emperor-connected nature.

My elf paladin is lawful good, chaste, pure and gay.
Smite Evil!

So your paladin is gay

Soon after smiting, this comes along...

>CHAOS GODS ended up being far better parental figures...
Its sad because its true

So, real 40K logic? Gets shot dead as an uppity cultist by my black crusade PC.

>Cannon fodder doomed to die repeatedly in the far future where there is only war
>Not real 40k logic

She comes back, so far the best plan we have in this thread is trapping her soul in a necron tesseract or eldar soul stone

Unless an admech can build a similar device

Well its not as if she's suffering
By all accounts Cultist Chan is having a great time

She's got a mark of Slaanesh on her, of course she can enjoy the suffering.